Author Topic: This is the last fucking straw you motherfucker  (Read 34156 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: This is the last fucking straw you motherfucker
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2015, 09:55:25 AM »
Low/no content posts with flame are prohibited. If 90% of his productions are that, he should be thrown into the dumpster instantly. Stupid eq seems to forget that this forum is moderated

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2015, 09:55:49 AM »
Also don't forget to discredit the orcish vote in the sticky thread.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2015, 10:06:42 AM »
He does, but not the right to spam the forum with it.

This is no spamming this is opinion, do your favorite job and split thread if your not happy.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2015, 10:07:43 AM »
Also don't forget to discredit the orcish vote in the sticky thread.

dont forget to discredit teron gorefiend, gmdestroyer and rit.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2015, 11:11:43 AM »
You did it this time, removing all my postive karma...Well you know what, I am sick of your fucking forums anyways. Fuck you mousetopher, wtf did I ever do to you, what do you have against me? I am going to leave these forums for good.

I had 67 positive karma, until I see it restored I am not coming back. iL, I told you about mousetopher and her abusing power, now do you believe me?
Well, as i said in my 1-st post about karma, i think it means nothing as it works now: everyone can applaud or smite everyone, it's easy to do it as many times as you wish, nodoby will see what for.
You can get 100 of + in a year of good posts and then 100 of - in 1 day who diskiles you (or just for fun).

What i just made for karma is simple log for debug purposes.

I think all this karma thing is just a toy, no reason to care of it.
Of course i agree that admins should not delete your positive karma, but i also agree you should not turn up your karma by some tricks.
Karma thing would be useful only if everybody will vote for others' posts fairly when they like or dislike them, but no way to enforce that.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2015, 11:30:35 AM »
Ganz did that because admins are crying like baby for rep and its just fun to see them cry more.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2015, 11:31:25 AM »
Ganz did that because admins are crying like baby for rep and its just fun to see them cry more.

Now who's crying though?  It's Ganz!  And I thought he didn't do it, I thought it was his brother, lol.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2015, 11:35:07 AM »

Now who's crying though?  It's Ganz!  And I thought he didn't do it, I thought it was his brother, lol.

Yes your right, but there was no rules about what he do, and since rules mean everything here, what he do mean nothing!

Your job was to talk about this probleme and made a rules about it, not remove his positive karma like if you can do what you want.

this is abusive power again.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2015, 11:36:35 AM »
We can't foresee everything that everyone will ever do.  I would have never expected someone to be childish enough to set up a bot to vote on karma.  When people attack the forum in unexpected ways the mods and admins have the right to respond as they see fit.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2015, 11:38:52 AM »
Karma thing would be useful only if everybody will vote for others' posts fairly when they like or dislike them, but no way to enforce that.
That's just the thing.  If people voted up on posts they liked or agreed with and down on posts they disliked or disagreed with, it would work fine.

The problem is two users in particular who are too childish to use it this way, instead choosing to wage war with it, believing that people having negative karma while they have positive karma will show that they are "right" in whatever grudge they have with the moderation.  There's no reason we shouldn't be able to have a normal karma system like any other forum except for these crackpots abusing it.

Now it comes to either having to moderate against their silly karma spamming, or having to just allow immature people to run amok by screwing with people's karma voting repeatedly on the same post or voting on random posts, or having to remove the entire system.  All because two users aren't mature enough to use the system properly.

Using a bot attack on karma ratings is pathetic.

How old are you people?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2015, 11:50:01 AM »
We can't foresee everything that everyone will ever do.  I would have never expected someone to be childish enough to set up a bot to vote on karma.  When people attack the forum in unexpected ways the mods and admins have the right to respond as they see fit.

Well...

I have never excepted someone will be so childish to post my personal informations all day long and you let spam forum with it since 4 months.

So you have no right since there alot of peoples who dont like your rules, your behavior and have no more confident on your staff anymore since you guys are not neutral anymore.

You guys are the ones who have put all this dictator rules in here, so im sorry but, doing something wich is not against the rules is not something you can judge yourself anymore, anyway you cant judge anything yourself anymore, community judge everything.

Do a new rules on it, and we gonna follow it like your little sheep, but we are already slaves, dont make us guilty of something is not prohibited in your thousand list of rules.

You want us to follow your stupid rules, but follow yours first!

You guys have abuse of your power again, ganz have do a wrong move in this, your right, but you should talk to that at everyone before to remove is positive karma.

And community will choose what he deserve for this action, not you or moustopher for your personal selfish satisfaction.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:09:22 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2015, 01:01:17 PM »
Low/no content posts with flame are prohibited. If 90% of his productions are that, he should be thrown into the dumpster instantly. Stupid eq seems to forget that this forum is moderated
With that judgement you should also be whipped you chicken fucker along with the off topic King.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2015, 01:25:29 PM »

exactly
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2015, 01:30:20 PM »
Damn this all has gotten out of hand. I lost care for karma when you could vote more then one time per user... i brought this idea up. I think it's great but you should only get one opinion one time per user not over and over. You should not be able to rate if you don't have so many posts...

Well just wanted to say that lol
I guess you all should carry on..

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2015, 01:30:37 PM »

exactly
Was good to see how they handled the suitation lmfao....so much crying.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)