Author Topic: The Burnt Lie!  (Read 26252 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
The Burnt Lie!
« on: March 28, 2015, 11:34:43 PM »
What is the Burnt lie?

This is Burnt telling at everyone i have never do nothing for this server and even saying i am hacking.

You also can notice how Claw was a fan of me at this time!

http://occult.war2.ru/war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php-t=25444.htm

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24732&sid=8f9c381d5dbcf9d142e19053bd54689c

Even clan i dont know was making promotion for me before you burnt!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/games/426898-warcraft-ii-64-player-tournament

Creations map: The amazing wood, Fight for the middle, Cliff Hanger Nox Version, The Bloody Land.

UWC League ( Version 2 ): http://uwc2.freeforums.org/index.php
LPzClan: http://legitplayers.omgforum.net/
War2City: ( shut down )

Taking cares of peoples 12 hours per day, learn them, host for them, listen them, help them.

Even helping your own tournament.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:09:18 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Burnt Lie!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 11:42:40 PM »
And all this is only some thing of the second season, i got more on my other computer.

We dint even talk about the first season!

Or indepent tournament, even that tournament i was hosting for you in 2005 BURNT!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 12:16:40 AM »
And what did you do? Making easy tournament and league?? Tournament you write directly on forum, look cheap and no attraction, 1 banner in ten years, or 2 maybe?

Or maybe steal my map and add it to your pack and delete my name on it??? Or maybe accuse me of hacking??? Or maybe steal my ideas and make people believe darkmagedelusion give it to you??? Or what else, maybe the fact you came from no where and i ask you to help me? When you told me my league was bad and not gonna work?? While your where not even on the server since 4 month and i was the only one who take cares of it like if i was the only admin, when i was not even an admin???

Everything of this because i tell you your where retard to spit on my league instead to work togheter and start your own league at same time to split it and kill it?

your a fucking bad dude burnt, seriously.

Even in that fucking banner you made ten years ago, you have never put my name on it, and there almost 600 names.. Your a fucking loser dude.

Everything i do was for your server, and you always spit on me and be fucking hypocrite dude, thats why i dont like you, live with it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:18:34 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 12:17:54 AM »
Taking cares of peoples 12 hours per day, learn them, host for them, listen them, help them.

This is a lie as USA Archer was in here earlier, says his new and you attack him right away rather then "learn him, listen him, taking care of him", you've done this to many others, but this is a perfect example of The Equinox Lie!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 12:28:05 AM »

This is a lie as USA Archer was in here earlier, says his new and you attack him right away rather then "learn him, listen him, taking care of him", you've done this to many others, but this is a perfect example of The Equinox Lie!

Your the fucking liar faggot and everyone in the staff fucking know it, and they fucking do nothing about it, because they think if a little jerk like you stalcked me in every threads with lie and my personal informations i will bow down.. fuck you little pussy, do you want tons of message where you kiss my ass on occult forum because i was your idol before.

My behavior of now is the behavior of someone whos borred to see this staff killing this game, so yes right now i probably dont cares of people since this admins try to destroy everything i do, why i will give my time and my effort again for a staff who dint respect what i do for them,  this is not my fucking fault if your eyes is full of shit and you lick their balls.

The truth is i was about to create something big and new in this game if that stupid staff will give me some more tools to take cares of my league since they fucking cant help me... But burnt kill it because he is a little jalous, we both do league and tournament and mine is way much better, he wanna proof he can do better, but he will never do better untill he put the same love i put in mine... do you even know how much time it take to make my banners and shits.

Your the liar, your the nobody, you cant even stand your own identity in the game, why?? because people dont cares of you and it make you mad, so your smurfing..

Your a loser dude, even in your lie you cant give me what i deserve.

gtfo, you have no fucking proud dude.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 12:37:13 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 12:58:56 AM »
Your the fucking liar faggot

What I said is the truth, you making lie after lie up like saying you help new people all the time, when not even an hour before that you were attacking one of those same new people you claim to spend 12 hours a day "looking after" lmao.

You're saying I licking there balls, by what, telliing you that everything you're saying time after time that you're full of shit?  Last I checked an admin banned me on these forums, and you've been banned even more times since then. You've proven you can't tell the truth time after time on these forums, because your story changes everytime. First A) happens then c) happened, then it goes d) oh shit, forgot about b! gotta go back and change the story and make sure that b) is in to suit my agenda! It is your fucking fault that you're too mentally retarded to even remember the shit you write, you probably don't even understand the shit you write with your terrible english.

Your the liar, your the nobody, you cant even stand your own identity in the game so your smurfing..

Lmfao, this coming from the guy who made 50 LPZ accounts of people who aren't in his hacking clan just so he can say his got members in his clan. I only play on 1 name, you're the guy who can't "stand your own identity" you're the one whos fucking ashamed that your a hacker and always will be, and you deny it over and over again despite admitting that you did lmfao. You're worse then a gay man who can't come out of the closet, and this is over a fucking 20 year old video game, you're beyond a loser, you're just a piece of shit clinging at the bottom of this servers shoe, and someone should just scrape up that shit and bin you already. Cause that's where you belong you money swindling piece of filth.

"I have no fucking proud dude" If you ment pride, then you're the one who has no pride since you can't own up to the shit you've done and need to lie time after time and make new stories up each and every time because you're just too much of a pussy to admit that you were wrong. Have you noticed anything change with what I say? No, it's been the same thing. You're a gambling addict, you steal money from people to gamble including hells angels, you're a money swindler, you're a hacker, you're a piece of shit who jokes about there grandmother dying when your the one who swindles her pension money to gamble it away. You have no pride. You're just plain and utter garbage.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 01:00:38 AM »
Enouph losing my time with you and your lies, dint even read you anymore, actually im just ignore you right now.

Have a nice Halloween fag.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:03:13 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 01:04:55 AM »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 01:07:25 AM »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 02:01:42 AM »
Nox, call ur damn shrink man.  Or find a rage control therapy group.

Its saturday night and this is what u do? Ragepost on an internet forum?..  :p

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 02:57:20 AM »
Nox, call ur damn shrink man.  Or find a rage control therapy group.

Its saturday night and this is what u do? Ragepost on an internet forum?..  :p

Funny, the pedo telling others to get therapy  ???

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 04:59:44 AM »
awww. so even burnt is a liar. You were siding with him every time you insulted other admins before this thread. Alright, i guess EQ vs the world from now on!

idk how i was a fan, but let me tell you a secret:
you do good stuff & organize the tournaments - i'll be happy to play in them
you talk shit & spam the forums - i'll be happy to bash you

that's the secret formula to life man, gimie 5$

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 01:50:02 PM »
awww. so even burnt is a liar. You were siding with him every time you insulted other admins before this thread. Alright, i guess EQ vs the world from now on!

idk how i was a fan, but let me tell you a secret:
you do good stuff & organize the tournaments - i'll be happy to play in them
you talk shit & spam the forums - i'll be happy to bash you

that's the secret formula to life man, gimie 5$

I have side with burnt about the fact he is more active on the client compare the other admins, even if i dont like attitude of burnt and the way he is hypocrit, i know he love this game and  he do what he can.

But it dont mean on the other side he not an hypocrite jalous anymore and he have better abilitys then me to take cares of this game.

I am neutral and said what i think, it dont mean i have to lick ass to get what i want, i said what i think, even of my friends, period.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:51:33 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 05:14:29 PM »
What you have done is very little equinox like others say you are all talk.  What you did was good yes, but you don't put any effort. You quit and whine like a baby.  So what you have done since is more hurt for this game then help.  You are bad for this game,  a player we don't need around. Warcraft 2 grows better without you around.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 05:16:39 PM »
Lol and that "clan promotion " on that forum is me buddy.  You have no respect for community. Please leave us.