Author Topic: The Burnt Lie!  (Read 29259 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: The Burnt Lie!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2015, 05:17:09 PM »
What you have done is very little equinox like others say you are all talk.  What you did was good yes, but you don't put any effort. You quit and whine like a baby.  So what you have done since is more hurt for this game then help.  You are bad for this game,  a player we don't need around. Warcraft 2 grows better without you around.
Might wanna include the anger ridden rodent also in that statement of urs.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2015, 05:17:59 PM »
qft
What you have done is very little equinox like others say you are all talk.  What you did was good yes, but you don't put any effort. You quit and whine like a baby.  So what you have done since is more hurt for this game then help.  You are bad for this game,  a player we don't need around. Warcraft 2 grows better without you around.

yes, nox continously bringing up feats he did years ago... (PAST)

theres a name for that, and here..
take this chart, equinox name is in the "green area" :P

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 05:20:45 PM »
He made 5 banners,  created 5 empty forums and had 5 tournaments in 5 years.  Respect!

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 05:21:43 PM »
hehehe

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 05:23:11 PM »
Lol and that "clan promotion " on that forum is me buddy.  You have no respect for community. Please leave us.

Finally happy to see you done something for me after 10 years, just sad it was the first season in 2013 instead the second one this years.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2015, 05:27:48 PM »
He made 5 banners,  created 5 empty forums and had 5 tournaments in 5 years.  Respect!

Lol and what you have???? 1 cheap banner in 10 years?? can you show it please so we can laugh a big time.

And how much forum did you made, 0?

I put all the effort you cant even believe with your dick head.

I dint only write all my tournament directly on forum like a cheap ass.

I do a fucking banner on every single one of my tournament and league events.

What i show here is a 1/3 of what i do over the years.

Everything of my works has been always done by myself and nobody to help me.

Eveyrhting you said is bullshit, your even a liar now, your pathetic dude.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:31:50 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2015, 05:31:11 PM »
I offered you help on both seasons and both times you quit doing them. I will still help you,  you just need to dedicate yourself to it if you think it's a good idea. Don't complain about the staff, we are not the problem.  We are working to build this game.  Actually help out instead of focusing so much negative at this game.  People who try to help grow always have my support.  It's why I pushed for tk as a admin.  I would push for you too if you actually wanted to help.  To me it seems you just want to cause trouble.  All of these threads you make.  You seem to seek attention.  I don't think you really care about this game at all.   You just want a response from people.  It's not needed here and I have gotten tired of it.  Clean up your act.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 05:34:18 PM »
This is all you have equinox.  This is your entire work for this game. It's nothing at all.  You failed the game and now you hate it because war2ru is growing.  Sorry your mission to kill us failed.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 05:34:28 PM »
I offered you help on both seasons and both times you quit doing them. I will still help you,  you just need to dedicate yourself to it if you think it's a good idea. Don't complain about the staff, we are not the problem.  We are working to build this game.  Actually help out instead of focusing so much negative at this game.  People who try to help grow always have my support.  It's why I pushed for tk as a admin.  I would push for you too if you actually wanted to help.  To me it seems you just want to cause trouble.  All of these threads you make.  You seem to seek attention.  I don't think you really care about this game at all.   You just want a response from people.  It's not needed here and I have gotten tired of it.  Clean up your act.
Lol the staff is working to build this game? Half the fucking admins dont even play and the remaining are too busy imposing rules on people they hate. Pfft, the current administration will bring this game to an end. Its the current gamers who are trying to keep this shit alive like usa~archer.

Its fucking ridiculous.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:36:13 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2015, 05:36:39 PM »
The numbers are growing, daily, weekly,  monthly and no I'm not just talking about your bots.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2015, 05:38:51 PM »
The numbers are growing, daily, weekly,  monthly and no I'm not just talking about your bots.
Bots advertise on other servers, i am sorry that i keep them on so this dead ass server looks like people still play on.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2015, 05:45:57 PM »
What exactly do you expect them to be doing.  Hacker screen shot complaints are taken care of. Combat edition is continued being worked on.  There have been weekly tournaments and advertising done around the net. More replays posted. The community is catching wind and others are joining to help.   Just because you dont see everything people do does not mean work is not being done.  It's time you guys quit your whining and step it up and help out instead of being a nuisance to the forums.  Ganz,  Ryu, equinox..
 Really guys its either your just trolling or you are delusional to how awful you are around here and the trouble you cause. It's sad for me because I have been friends with you all but it needs to stop. Period.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »

No you offered me competition by comming from no where and start your league when you have litterally forgive this game and just let it die.

And when i was taking cares of this games and i was building a new atmosphere, you camming back to do your old stupid tournaments again.

Peoples from customs and peoples from pros was all playing togheter.

Peoples was not booting peoples for no reasons.

They had stop stacking teams, they was letting newb join and play by fixing team properly.

Everyone was playing the league, player like sg and babypeon krauser and startale...

where they are now??

Your tournaments is shit and mean nothing, always on retard map people dint even play, your letting join newb and pro on same tournament, there no different class, you have no creativiter, your shit are basic and have no respect of the real ranking and the real champions.

All of this is blurr, fake round created by yourself.

My league was real and the ladder was perfect, the creativiter of the mix between pro and custom players was a way to let grow this community and make custom future player for gow and ladder map.

Im sorry but your basic no structure league writing on the forum are shits bro.

Everything you do, you did it with the help of the server, forums website, created by others, and you cant use all of this properly, you waste our time with your shitty ladder and league even if i know you love this game and make dumb tatoo to proof it.

Everything you done is greatful by your time and your passion, but your ability to do it is shit bro.

And you cockblock this game to have a real attractive league with real banner and shit by your selfish satisfaction.

Ive ask you many time to help me for my league and be admins with me.... But you insit to start your own shitty league from no where and kill everything i was building when you was letting this game die.

Now everyone stack team again, everyone boot newb, everyone have bad behavior, and everything of this for doing your bad league on random shitty map nobody gonna tomorow anyway.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:49:08 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 05:47:50 PM »
I mean daily users on the website and user accounts on server are both going up. (not counting the bots)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 05:49:29 PM »
Equinox I already posted proof you quit your league a month before I started mine.  You did nothing like I said. You blame us for yourself failing.