Author Topic: The Burnt Lie!  (Read 26257 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: The Burnt Lie!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 05:50:15 PM »
What exactly do you expect them to be doing.  Hacker screen shot complaints are taken care of. Combat edition is continued being worked on.  There have been weekly tournaments and advertising done around the net. More replays posted. The community is catching wind and others are joining to help.   Just because you dont see everything people do does not mean work is not being done.  It's time you guys quit your whining and step it up and help out instead of being a nuisance to the forums.  Ganz,  Ryu, equinox..
 Really guys its either your just trolling or you are delusional to how awful you are around here and the trouble you cause. It's sad for me because I have been friends with you all but it needs to stop. Period.
Lmfao you think we are just trolling about all these issues? Idk about EQ or Ganz but I am concerned with all of the issues that i have brought up. You think i'd waste my time trolling? Shows how connected you are to the community members.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2015, 05:51:28 PM »
I mean daily users on the website and user accounts on server are both going up. (not counting the bots)

Going up because tk paid 100$ on facebook, all this players are news, from tk dude, and he fucking left your team because he dint approf the way your own staff doing.

You lose your own admin and you dint even understand, after ten fucking years dude..

Peoeples are growing... There 27 players on channel right now, like the last ten years dude..

And most of them are now newbs, because all pro dint come anymore.

You just think about yourself, period.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2015, 05:52:50 PM »
3 players who constaly cause trouble.  You guys don't represent the community. Please don't insult the actually community of players with your actions.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2015, 05:55:23 PM »
3 players who constaly cause trouble.  You guys don't represent the community. Please don't insult the actually community of players with your actions.
How are we causing trouble? Because we question your administration?? Oh No i didnt know that this was a dicatorship. Not my fault i ain't a sheep and go along with everything u washed up admins say.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2015, 05:56:07 PM »
I know what is going on,  where hits are coming from, and game growth.  You comments continue to prove you don't.  Tk would still be a admin if it wasn't for the bullcrap you guys start.  Same as light bringer.  I will continue to grow this game just to make you cry more equinox. We love warcraft 2 and you can't stop us.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2015, 05:57:37 PM »
How are we causing trouble? Because we question your administration?? Oh No i didnt know that this was a dicatorship. Not my fault i ain't a sheep and go along with everything u washed up admins say.

You are a sheep.  Equinoxs sheep.  Too blind to even notice.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2015, 05:57:41 PM »
I know what is going on,  where hits are coming from, and game growth.  You comments continue to prove you don't.  Tk would still be a admin if it wasn't for the bullcrap you guys start.  Same as light bringer.  I will continue to grow this game just to make you cry more equinox. We love warcraft 2 and you can't stop us.
LOL you obviously don't know shit because if you did you would know me and LB are on great terms and PM occasionally.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2015, 05:58:48 PM »
Equinox is the only one of them that plays

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2015, 05:58:55 PM »
Equinox I already posted proof you quit your league a month before I started mine.  You did nothing like I said. You blame us for yourself failing.

My league never been closed, that only what you pretend like the way you pretend i hacks, my league was on stand mode, because my league was about 2v2 and i dint have enouph teams because every general team have 6 players and i have already 6 teams, 6 team x 6 players. So i try everything in my power to bring more players in it by created new map to bring more peoples.

Instead of helping me in the projet, you just do your own shitty selfish thing??? wtf dude... did you have no respect for peoples who take cares of your own server?? did you dont see respect to help me?? your a bad guy dude.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2015, 05:59:03 PM »

You are a sheep.  Equinoxs sheep.  Too blind to even notice.
Seems like your just speaking nonsense now. Opps what can't report it, forgot admins think they are above the rules.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2015, 05:59:08 PM »
That's a comment to equinox.  Bright one.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2015, 06:00:34 PM »
Wrong, again. Dam you admins really don't know what actually goes on....shocking....

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2015, 06:01:13 PM »
If your league was going so great why did it need a one month break?  You failed.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2015, 06:01:49 PM »
That's a comment to equinox.  Bright one.
Was quoted to me you nitwit, learn to type.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2015, 06:03:51 PM »
Wrong, again. Dam you admins really don't know what actually goes on....shocking....

Do you know how to play GOW?