Author Topic: The Burnt Lie!  (Read 29134 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: The Burnt Lie!
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2015, 06:05:04 PM »
3 players who constaly cause trouble.  You guys don't represent the community. Please don't insult the actually community of players with your actions.
Equinox is the only one of them that plays
Wrong, again. Dam you admins really don't know what actually goes on....shocking....

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Do you know how to play GOW?
Excuse me didn't know Gow WAS all of warcraft 2? You talk about growth yet you embrace only one map....hmm doesn't seem wise to me.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2015, 06:05:24 PM »
There was no quote.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2015, 06:05:45 PM »
I know what is going on,  where hits are coming from, and game growth.  You comments continue to prove you don't.  Tk would still be a admin if it wasn't for the bullcrap you guys start.  Same as light bringer.  I will continue to grow this game just to make you cry more equinox. We love warcraft 2 and you can't stop us.

Lightbringer left because he is a hacker and he get fucking cught and he left because he dint want to fall more...

I give all the proof where i am sure he hacks.

Tk have left because he clearly said hes not happy by how the staffs take decision and direction..

There no eq or nobody in this...

Tk was thinking like me, tk was thinking this game need a new direction and tk was hopping for the best, thats why he paid 100$ to get new members, tk realise equinox was right when he was saying we had to do more for this community who give everything for you BURNT!

Tk feel bad about it, feel bad to see how peoples was lying about me and how moustopher and blid goes bad with peoples, tk seen i do problemes here, your right, but tk seen why i do this probleme, because he seen i was right on everything, and he dint feel good about how you guys where acting when i was totaly right.

Tk left because he dint want to be a part of your staff anymore, he appologize to us because he start to see you.

And now, even blid start to realise, mark my words son!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:08:37 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2015, 06:06:41 PM »
3 players who constaly cause trouble.  You guys don't represent the community. Please don't insult the actually community of players with your actions.
Wrong, again. Dam you admins really don't know what actually goes on....shocking....

Excuse me didn't know Gow WAS all of warcraft 2? You talk about growth yet you embrace only one map....hmm doesn't seem wise to me.

Do you know how to play POS?  FOC?  Gseps?

Like I said, Equinox is the only one of them who plays.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2015, 06:07:41 PM »
I know what is going on,  where hits are coming from, and game growth.  You comments continue to prove you don't.  Tk would still be a admin if it wasn't for the bullcrap you guys start.  Same as light bringer.  I will continue to grow this game just to make you cry more equinox. We love warcraft 2 and you can't stop us.
LOL you obviously don't know shit because if you did you would know me and LB are on great terms and PM occasionally.

Why

No quote to you.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2015, 06:08:36 PM »

Do you know how to play POS?  FOC?  Gseps?

Like I said, Equinox is the only one of them who plays.

How does that even matter? I do my part as another gamer and play the game. You make no sense.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2015, 06:08:42 PM »
Tk was thinking like me, tk was thinking this game need a new direction and tk was hopping for the best, thats why he paid 100$ to get new members, tk realise equinox was right when he was saying we had to do more for this community who give everything for you BURNT!

Tk feel bad about it, feel bad to see how peoples was lying about me and how moustopher and blid goes bad with peoples, tk seen i do problemes here, your right, but tk seen why i do this probleme, because he seen i was right on everything, and he dint feel good about how you guys where acting when i was totaly right.

Tk left because he dint want to be a part of your staff anymore, he appologize to us because he start to see you.
TK said to stop putting words in his mouth last time you said all this stuff though.

I know he left, but I don't think it was for all the reasons you say.  I think it was because he thought the forums were being over-moderated and he didn't like banning too many people from the game.  That's what I believe anyway.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2015, 06:09:29 PM »
Tk left because of trouble you started equinox. If you never start problems he would still be a admin.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2015, 06:10:08 PM »
Tk left because of trouble you started equinox. If you never start problems he would still be a admin.

Nop, if i was admin, he will still be admin.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2015, 06:10:30 PM »
Pfft now your just making up shit, that was not the only reason. One of the reasons was mousey's anger issues.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2015, 06:11:24 PM »

TK said to stop putting words in his mouth last time you said all this stuff though.

I know he left, but I don't think it was for all the reasons you say.  I think it was because he thought the forums were being over-moderated and he didn't like banning too many people from the game.  That's what I believe anyway.

After ten years on your staff i will take cares of what i said and keep it short too, but tk clearly name drop you and moustopher and burnt, thats nothing to do with me men.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2015, 06:12:29 PM »
Play the game then Ryu and quit causing trouble about mouse.  She works to keep the forums smooth quit acting like a little kid and get over whatever you think she's done to you and just post on here normally.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2015, 06:14:52 PM »
Play the game then Ryu and quit causing trouble about mouse.  She works to keep the forums smooth quit acting like a little kid and get over whatever you think she's done to you and just post on here normally.

Even if i think ryu is a little bit retard whit all the bot he keep on his private channel, you deserve respect to him dude, ryu is one of the most important person on your server since 6 month.

You so fucking blurr on your personal yourself you dint even see what people do for you.

Did you know ryu take cares of this game by creating bot for peoples because your server have ports issue?? For customs players and for pros players.

Ganz for his part take cares of your forums since 6 month and put live in it, ganz already plays for years dude, he already paid what he need to paid.

If you seen valkri com back are you gonna said he cant have his own opinion???

Dude your a waste men.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:16:25 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2015, 06:15:16 PM »
The forum bullcrap is all being caused by equinox Ryu and ganz.  So obviously if you guys didn't cause these problems to begin with then actions wouldn't have to be made that make tk and lightbringer leave. What do you not see about that.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2015, 06:16:42 PM »

Its funny that you think i am trying to cause trouble. I aint, its not my fault she uses her anger to punish people she hates. I m not denying the work she has done, but i very much appreciate it...you can ask iL as i mention it when we have our occasional chats on the server. I am just upset on how she punishes people she only hates.