Author Topic: The story of Billy and Layla  (Read 8564 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
The story of Billy and Layla
« on: March 29, 2015, 04:16:58 AM »
Billy wandered into the mist, and finding that he was alone, he dreamt of Layla.
"Oh Layla!" Billy begged of his mind, "Oh Layla! That you would come to me in an instant!"
And it was so, that while he spoke, Layla heard him, and confronted him.
Now when Billy saw that Layla had heard him, he was deeply unfortunate-feeling in himself, and felt greatly aghast at what had just happened. Now Billy had counted to three before Layla said anything, and it was so, that when she spoke, he felt all the more ashamed; because she said "O Billy, that the night would fall! That this thing was not heard by me, and that it was spoken in sunlight, and in the presence of people, that this thing concerning me would be built on fact, and not murmuring!"
Now Billy had told himself that he had loved Layla many times, as his heart beat greatly for her; but on this night, she had overheard him as if he was talking to a basket full of apples. And now he was greatly deranged, and fully unmasked of his love. He opened his mouth, and began to speak, though it was more of a whimper... saying, "I am Billy, and now I have known that I have loved you for great time, and now, this night, this moonlit paper of mine, with writing that I have spoken is true; my love for you will not construe: hatred or lies, to marry I would venture, and not of my own habitation, but of my love and hearts' enjoyment! And that you would say, yes, indeed, I will marry you Billy!"
Now Billy felt weak, but Layla picked up his hand, and spat on it, and said, "If you treat me like this, even how I have spit in your hand, I will forfeit my right to be happy; and all this is spent on this that I have heard of you... that you will care for me, and love me... but I will not have your insult or terrific agony placed against me in a riot, and I will not put up with your petrification against me."
And with that, they were married, and were wed with these words: "I will, Layla, be a guardian of your heart, and your weeping and tears will be as though they came out of my own butt, and my lips will suck your breasts as though the very spring of water that gave so many life had come near again, except to our children."

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: The story of Billy and Layla
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 05:48:33 AM »
"I will, Layla, be a guardian of your heart, and your weeping and tears will be as though they came out of my own butt, and my lips will suck your breasts as though the very spring of water that gave so many life had come near again, except to our children."

Lol

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 01:25:18 PM »
Hahaha i always love this guys stories.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 01:36:24 PM »
Hahaha i always love this guys stories.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Haha yeah, will he ever beat a habitation of strangers though?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 02:28:40 PM »
Shouldn't it be as if her weeping and tears came from his own eyes, rather than his own butt?  Sorry, I don't know if you were looking for notes.

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 12:18:19 AM »
Butt was used as a synecdoche for 'bowels'. This was to signify the importance of his deepest feelings using rhetoric.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 08:15:56 PM »
jessu!! :P

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 08:26:19 PM »
tears of jalopenos

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 10:17:22 PM »
Butt was used as a synecdoche for 'bowels'. This was to signify the importance of his deepest feelings using rhetoric.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman