Author Topic: Rit's Youtube  (Read 12882 times)

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
Rit's Youtube
« on: March 30, 2015, 11:20:06 AM »
I thought I'd post my youtube channel here which is dedicated to war2 replays.  I will probably be posting some new vids soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RitalinWC2

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Rit's Youtube
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 10:34:09 PM »
Added to the community page on the site.
squeak!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 07:14:02 PM »
Hey Mouse can you add my youtube channel to the community page too? It is the most detailed channel with PBall games and one of the few. My channel is only Warcraft/PBall too. http://www.youtube.com/user/LouieO1988/videos Also this may be too much to ask since the attitude of MOST of the admins on this server has usually been negative of PBall, but will you change the description of PBall on the games info section of server.war2.ru. It says something like "1 hp kill crappy game." Why is it the only game listed as a "crappy game" that is opinion based I could say the same about any map or game type on wc2 without it being true. Up to you & the admins about the PBall description, but there is old school players who played PBall who may wander on the site, or new players, and its not a fair description of the game. Anyway if you would add my channel to the community page I would greatly appreciate it.

-Also a decent PBall description might be, "1 HP unit control battle." or "1 HP unit fighting."

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 07:19:54 PM »
I added it to the channel bot YouTube, but hopefully I'll get it back on once iL gets latest db back up.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 07:50:56 PM »
Hey Mouse can you add my youtube channel to the community page too? It is the most detailed channel with PBall games and one of the few. My channel is only Warcraft/PBall too. http://www.youtube.com/user/LouieO1988/videos Also this may be too much to ask since the attitude of MOST of the admins on this server has usually been negative of PBall, but will you change the description of PBall on the games info section of server.war2.ru. It says something like "1 hp kill crappy game." Why is it the only game listed as a "crappy game" that is opinion based I could say the same about any map or game type on wc2 without it being true. Up to you & the admins about the PBall description, but there is old school players who played PBall who may wander on the site, or new players, and its not a fair description of the game. Anyway if you would add my channel to the community page I would greatly appreciate it.

-Also a decent PBall description might be, "1 HP unit control battle." or "1 HP unit fighting."

Done it, thanks for the contribution. And sure, I'm fine with changing the description, can you link me to the page? I did some tongue-in-cheek filler content like that in a few places with the hope that people who knew more about specific maps and what-not would make suggestions. (I don't have anything against pball either, I just personally don't enjoy it very much!)
squeak!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 08:21:00 PM »
Okay thanks for adding my youtbe. Also actually after looking over the site for the game descriptions, I can't find that part of the site. It used to have games like GOW, Chop, PBall and a little description. I think maybe when you did the newest site redesign your did away with that part? If I find I'll let you know otherwise thanks for your help.