Rules and F.A.Q.
« on: April 05, 2015, 05:59:19 PM »
- Every player needs to created a team or join one already created, if he can't, hes gonna be add on the free agent list.
- Every team has to find a official name for the team.
- Every team needs 4 Players maximum and 3 minimum.
- Every team has to find at least, one GOW EF player, one GOW BNE F and one chop player.
- The other players are free, and can represent any type of map.
- Every team has to get a captain and 2 assisants.
- The captain chooses who he will send to represent his team for every event or tournament.
- Assistants are the ones who will choose if the captain can't.
- We will start off with a 1v1 league, when have more teams we will do 2v2.
- Every win gives 2 points, if the series needs a tie breaker it will give 1 point to the loser, a tournament final win give 3 points.
- Some tournaments can give more points and can give some privileges in the league as sure watching seat in UWC games and better rank spot in the ladder.
- No smurf allowed! A special class for smurf gonna be create later!
- If you Forfait before even play one game of your actual round, you will get suspended from the league for one week.
- FFA is Now possible on Event Card.
- FFA give 5 points for 3 players and ( +1.5 more points per player ).
- If you want to get in the league without tournament you have to ask Equinox or Burnt to get a free entry by Events!
Whats the difference between Tournaments and events.
Tournament: Tournament is where people are going to get ranked in the league for the first time, tournaments are also a way to get some free point in the league.
Event: Event is the regular fixed match up of the league, once or twice per week we gonna send a event list where the match up gonna be already fixed by your rank in the league, this is where your going to get the most points for your teams.
* Example * Team A vs Team B, Captain of Team A will choose who he will send in his team, Captain of Team B will choose who his send for his team.
We also look for referees.
Referee's need to join events/tournament games or host for other peoples when needed, he needs to be able to record games of the league via war2video or stream them via twitch tv , they are not allowed to say a word during the game, but they can take notes and tell what they think to admins after games if needed, example, if someone drop but he was sure to win, so they can negotiate the game with admins.
For the gratitude, UWC gives the privilege to every UWC referee to join any UWC games before any other watchers, a hoster cannot kick a referee or he can be punished, but if a second referee joins the same game, the hoster has a choice to let watcher observe before a second referee.