Author Topic: 2 Days Left to Register!!! 7 Registered so far! 60men Tournament ****r.com  (Read 8204 times)

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
So far we have 7 registered players. Most likely we will have an 8 player bracket, unless we can get 9 players to register in the next 48hours ...

Once registration closes on April 10th, I will randomly match up players and fill out the bracket.

Then its up to the players to contact their opponent and schedule match time that works for both of them using the Tournament Player Network messaging at *****.com.

3 games are played and whoever wins more of the 3 will move on to the semi finals. Victory screenshots must be taken and posted in the April 2015 Tournament Group at ****.com (under MEDIA). The screenshots will then be linked to the bracket under match description.

The final match will be decided by best of 5.

If any screenshot is disputed, we can review the Game Reports posted by War2RU

I will update everyone through the email mailing list on Friday when the bracket has been made
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:03:03 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Im sure it wouldnt hurt to have a dedicated thread @ tournaments section and challonge brackets too

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
This is for you, archer:

and any1 else interested heh. Game 3 is big lol, especially if you watch it from my point of view

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
Whats up with the peasant icon on your alleria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
I think warvideo doesn't have champion portraits? or war2combat? idk who cares... I do actually :( orange alleria is my crush