Author Topic: Looking for pro warvideos  (Read 46799 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Looking for pro warvideos
« on: April 08, 2015, 08:54:32 AM »
Hi, i'm looking for pro warvideos, so mostly:
viruz, swift, shotgun

but also other decent ones such as:
broviet, poscow, idk maybe jesk?

I know there was a huge collection and i believe it was on lightbringers dosbox, so do you guys maybe happen to have it or gimmie contact to LB?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for pro warvideos
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 11:12:14 AM »
what's with all the .7z files?  i guess we can assume those are dk2 warvid recordings inside based on the size

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 11:19:42 AM »
what are you, a newbie? its a popular zip file, use 7zip to unpack it. Or probably any other mainstream option.

When i played swift, i was under an impression that he has some kind of spothack or w/e. he's 4, im 9, he peonscouts 9 instantly. Ok. Rematch, he's 4, im 6, he scouts 5 -> 6... sigh. And now, the first warvideo i see, he starts 9 and goes blind lumbermill @ the top trees. And poof, allstar is s9

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 11:23:45 AM »
Did you ever see braviet's weird warvid on that water map?  Multiple times something weird happens in the recording with units in the fog lighting up.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 11:25:45 AM »
no i haven't, but braviet is another one that i'm pretty sure hacks but can't prove, as stated here:
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=470559&highlight=braviet#470559

Do you have it? share please

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 12:36:03 PM »
I don't have it.  Burnt posted it here asking about it but then he deleted it

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 12:37:33 PM »
dude, you got my attention, you can't do this to me now. Please find it and upload

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 12:39:48 PM »
like 99% of the video there's nothing to see, but like 4 or so times he'll be unloading a transport on viruz's island and then you see some of viruz's units you shouldn't be able to see.  Any idea what could cause that?  Ask Burnt, he had it but he erased the thread.  I would search the forums and find it for you but it doesn't exist here anymore.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 12:42:22 PM »
Actually I bet it's The spiral game here:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,311.msg3599.html#msg3599

edit: the suspicious one may have been removed from there.  He says "game 2 added" but it was edited 2 days later, I bet it used to have "game 2 and 3" but game 3 got edited out.  However, you can see if you can spot anything in games 1 or 2.  There was initially a whole thread pointing out the time stamps where weird things happen in a game but I know that thread was deleted.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:45:55 PM by blid »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 12:55:28 PM »
Watch video one at 6:50.  I think he turns on hacks around  6:55.  I think he's caught hacking.  Toggles them on real fast before he makes the tower, so he knows where to put it.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2015, 12:59:24 PM »
I believe the first time this was brought up people were wondering if those flashes could be a recording glitch.  But I don't think so.  On the other hand, it's so fast, what would he be doing there?  Deleting frames from the warvid?  I'm not sure.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2015, 01:00:02 PM »
Watch video one at 6:50.  I think he turns on hacks around  6:55.  I think he's caught hacking.  Toggles them on real fast before he makes the tower, so he knows where to put it.
dude, it's really suspicious, it makes sense that he's checking out if he built any more buildings before towering. The entire map literally lightened up. I dont think ive ever had it in my warvids, but that 'proof' is very slippery in case you want to consider it one

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 01:02:03 PM »
Like, it's not fast enough to really see anything, so it's sort of confusing.  But warvid just records what's on your screen, it doesn't know anything you can't see, and in the video I saw before, it actually revealed some men during the flash, which I don't think warvid could ever do the way it's programmed.  If you watch more of the video or the other video in that thread you'll probably find more examples.  The original one I saw it happened a lot of times.  So far I just saw once in the first video though but it's definitely not the only time such a thing happens on a braviet replay.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:12:58 PM by blid »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2015, 01:54:19 PM »
I think i had something similar happen, like an entire building explored for a blink of an eye when a catapult next to it shot me or something, can't really tell, but definitely a rare occurance. it looks strange in braviets case.
Hmm, a mouse macro button with a mh for 0.2s would give him enough knowledge about his enemy (spots, checking for expos or hidden raxes, strats). OTOH, would he be stupid/cocky enough to share warvids with his hacks? o.O that doesn't make much sense

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2015, 02:01:42 PM »
I really like Braviet, hes my good french friend, but even myself i think he play really hackish sometime.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.