Author Topic: Looking for pro warvideos  (Read 46781 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for pro warvideos
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2015, 03:32:27 PM »
Yeah I guess I was most likely wrong when I thought it meant braviet was hacking.  But im still curious how warvid works like this.  I guess it's not straight screen capture afterall

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2015, 03:59:54 AM »
Claw - I don't need to look at whatever Warvid of mine you're referring to because I am confident there is no signs of hacking in any of them, because  I've never edited one. I spent my good days, 06-08, putting a lot of effort into proving to you all that I play fair. To this day I will take any SS, Warvid, live stream, put a camera on a stand right next to me as I play, or any other idea one can think of. It just needs to be the person(s) I am playing that request such, not watchers. Cheaters won't offer that 10 years running, so go ahead and continue to waste your valuable time looking for something that isn't there.

P.S. You aren't as smart as you tell yourself and everyone you are. Remember when you came to me for my War2 advice/opinions? You asked me what the best strategy(or strategies?) is, as if there is some definitive known answer to that. I told you that there really isn't, but you couldn't wrap your head around that and went around talking shit to others as if I were the moron in that exchange. I always thought you to be closed-minded. Thanks for proving the same.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2015, 05:05:18 AM »
Claw - I don't need to look at whatever Warvid of mine you're referring to because I am confident there is no signs of hacking in any of them, because  I've never edited one. I spent my good days, 06-08, putting a lot of effort into proving to you all that I play fair. To this day I will take any SS, Warvid, live stream, put a camera on a stand right next to me as I play, or any other idea one can think of. It just needs to be the person(s) I am playing that request such, not watchers. Cheaters won't offer that 10 years running, so go ahead and continue to waste your valuable time looking for something that isn't there.

P.S. You aren't as smart as you tell yourself and everyone you are. Remember when you came to me for my War2 advice/opinions? You asked me what the best strategy(or strategies?) is, as if there is some definitive known answer to that. I told you that there really isn't, but you couldn't wrap your head around that and went around talking shit to others as if I were the moron in that exchange. I always thought you to be closed-minded. Thanks for proving the same.

np pal, all good... have any warvids to share?

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2015, 01:15:01 PM »
You ask me this like at least once a year. I will bring out the disks and send the Warvids your way at $5 a pop. Payment due prior to Warvid's being sent. How many would you like?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2015, 02:07:57 PM »
not worth!

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2015, 01:36:31 AM »
Well, you would be the one to determine value on these things given that you're the only persons who ever asks me for some. So go ahead, place a bid if you wish.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2015, 01:51:35 AM »
you would be the one to determine value on these things given that you're the only persons who ever asks me for some
I didn't ask you specifically - it's a general warvid thread. My post above was merely a reminder that you should stay on topic

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2015, 03:47:39 AM »
$1 per warvid here :)
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2015, 04:22:33 PM »
I didn't ask you specifically - it's a general warvid thread. My post above was merely a reminder that you should stay on topic

Actually you did, you specifically replied to my post "have any warvids to share?" That's about as direct as it gets.

Hell you've also specifically asked me numerous times on the old forums and on the game for Warvids. In fact, you even mentioned me in your OP as one of the few players you particularly want warvids of.  ;D

Trust me when I say this, when it comes to finding an appraiser for my warvids you're over qualified for the job.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 04:25:22 PM by Swift »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2015, 04:33:38 PM »
This thread is a general thread about warvids. you jump in talking about jibberish so of course i tried to set you back on topic. no amount of words will change that. you see, i never give a shit about anyone/anything when i'm right - and this is the case here. haven't you figured it out yet?

also, no. not interested in buying, they aren't really worth much... unless you'd give me a quality 5 warvid pack of 4v5 gaywars, then i could give you a dolla!

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2015, 04:41:06 PM »
So your argument is that you're right because I went off topic/started talking about jibberish and you merely tried to set me back on topic.

YET, I never went off topic.
I merely replied to two things already brought up by you
1. your premature and unfounded accusations, things which you brought up in more than just one post.
2. you calling yourself smart again

So, unless you were off topic to begin with (turning your warvid thread into a hacking investigation, and talking yourself up (like you just did again in your latest post), then I wasn't off topic either. I merely followed your lead.

Clear case of stupidity on your part.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2015, 04:41:37 PM »
offtopers gonna offtop

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2015, 04:47:08 PM »
You finally realize that you're wrong, but let me break our convo down for you anyway:

Fag(this is you, Claw):
*Goes off topic on his own thread to start accusing people of cheating*
*Mentions how smart he is, like he always does*

Best War2 Player ever (that's me, Swift):
*replies to defend himself of accusations made by Fag, and also argues claims Fag made about himself believing himself to be smart*

Fag:
*You're off topic, and I am so right and very smart*

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2015, 04:48:20 PM »
yes. go away now LOL

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2015, 04:49:09 PM »
No, I like this thread. I think I'll stay.