Author Topic: Is that possible Usa-Archer is Evil-Ryu?  (Read 7000 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Is that possible Usa-Archer is Evil-Ryu?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 01:17:01 PM »
I thought archer was that AA-ARRoW guy that everyone hated on the old forums

Nah, there only one programmar in the world who only play shitty map like paintball, using 32 bots and taptap phone forum.

Ryu!

Also AA.Clan was Gow Bt net F clan.
AA = Archers Alliance, if you can't tell what map they played from that idk what else to say....your hopeless [emoji32] [emoji615] [emoji107]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Fake clan, AA is old clan comming from east, your shitty dint even exist yet, sorry brotha.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 01:20:11 PM »

Not alot of peoples who cares of Paintball dude, yes there some peoples who play paintball sometime, but not because it's crazy map like both of you try to make us believe, only because they are custom player and they play custom map on general.

You guys are like 2 fucking twins it's ridiculous... Your even both programmar??!! Lol

This shit make no sens, since his first post everyone was happy to see him doing something, we were all with him, this is only when he had the hacks on his website everyone goes crazy and you start to act like if we had something against him since start to put more spicy in the sauce!

Oh no there are MANY people who play/ care about paintball maps on the server but choose not to sign up on this forum because of retards like you. You know all those "guests" you see on the whos online section? Ya surprisely they arn't all bots, people actually read the posts on here.

Twins? You really don't know the difference between software eng and network eng do you.

Well it seems like all of you are bullying the guy. Not what forums should be like, this is ridiculous.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 01:21:34 PM »
I thought archer was that AA-ARRoW guy that everyone hated on the old forums

Nah, there only one programmar in the world who only play shitty map like paintball, using 32 bots and taptap phone forum.

Ryu!

Also AA.Clan was Gow Bt net F clan.
AA = Archers Alliance, if you can't tell what map they played from that idk what else to say....your hopeless [emoji32] [emoji615] [emoji107]

Fake clan, AA is old clan comming from east, your shitty dint even exist yet, sorry brotha.
The hell you talking about? [AA] was born on kali.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 01:21:54 PM »

Not alot of peoples who cares of Paintball dude, yes there some peoples who play paintball sometime, but not because it's crazy map like both of you try to make us believe, only because they are custom player and they play custom map on general.

You guys are like 2 fucking twins it's ridiculous... Your even both programmar??!! Lol

This shit make no sens, since his first post everyone was happy to see him doing something, we were all with him, this is only when he had the hacks on his website everyone goes crazy and you start to act like if we had something against him since start to put more spicy in the sauce!

Oh no there are MANY people who play/ care about paintball maps on the server but choose not to sign up on this forum because of retards like you. You know all those "guests" you see on the whos online section? Ya surprisely they arn't all bots, people actually read the posts on here.

Twins? You really don't know the difference between software eng and network eng do you.

Well it seems like all of you are bullying the guy. Not what forums should be like, this is ridiculous.

Nobody have bully him, we where all with him since start, we just ask him to remove hacks from his website, hes even lucky to keep promoting and spamming us on client every time we join WAR2BNE channel with his main account and his 2 bots, this is totally spam dude.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 01:22:36 PM »
USA and Ryu type pretty differently, although it's true they both defend that Paintball map and maphacks to the death.
I only defend them for single play, you can check my posts as i have said they should not be allowed on online play. Don't twist my views around blid.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2015, 01:24:43 PM »

Nobody have bully him, we where all with him since start, we just ask him to remove hacks from his website, hes even lucky to keep promoting and spamming us on client every time we join WAR2BNE channel with his main account and his 2 bots, this is totally spam dude.
You are bullying him, all ganging up on the guy who was just trying to host a tourney to get more players on this server.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2015, 01:25:40 PM »

You are bullying him, all ganging up on the guy who was just trying to host a tourney to get more players on this server.

Just trying to host a hacking tournament yes Lol

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 01:26:51 PM »

[01:25PM] From USA~Archer: EviL~Ryu ! Play in the 60 men pball tournament! Sign up at USA-Archer.com. Only 3 slots left (link in profile) Begins tomorrow

How is this spam? It whispers you everytime you join the channel...like any old channel annoucement would anyways.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 01:27:59 PM »

Just trying to host a hacking tournament yes Lol
Don't think he ever advertised "HEY ALL! USE THIS MAPBACK DURING THE MATCHES"

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:30:59 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2015, 01:28:19 PM »
just as you cant tell a difference between a chinesse and another

same thing applies here

both noobs to death.

although i dont picture ryunoob making a website like archers... all in all, that site is nicely done
 8)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 01:30:36 PM »
just as you cant tell a difference between a chinesse and another

same thing applies here

both noobs to death.

although i dont picture ryunoob making a website like archers... all in all, that site is nicely done
 8)
It is nicely done, ask him maybe he'll make you a map of the neighbourhood children in your area you pedo.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2015, 02:10:36 PM »
i dont think they're the same. Also i think more of archer - he's got some natural productivity in his veins, still waiting if he's gona convert to war2.ru-ism or go mad & hack & start his own server. Oh, and I actually read posts of USA~archer

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2015, 02:12:13 PM »

i dont think they're the same. Also i think more of archer - he's got some natural productivity in his veins, still waiting if he's gona convert to war2.ru-ism or go mad & hack & start his own server. Oh, and I actually read posts of USA~archer

Lol u listen to yourself ever? Go mad and hack and start his own server. Lmao.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 02:40:49 PM »
Lol

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 03:31:50 PM »
Lol
Describes this WHOLE thread.