Author Topic: BRACKET POSTED USA-Archer.com 60men Tournament begins now!!!!!  (Read 14340 times)

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Re: BRACKET POSTED my-name.com 60men Tournament begins now!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 03:52:37 AM »
The last game I should have won. I had so many scattered grunts. Was tired tbh :) But yeah epic last game. lol!
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 07:58:53 AM »
I dont post my own losses lol, nor do i expect anyone else to. Thats why the tournament guidelines say to post your Victory screenshots.

Im not going to go through the work of screencapturing, video editing, and uploading to show myself getting owned hahaha

However, if you upload either victory game replay or screenshots i will link them to the game info in the bracket and youtube playlist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 08:19:50 AM »
personally i'm interested in seeing all vids for educational purposes. You spent so much time bashing ripe for one loss of his that i thought you're good or know what youre talking about. I was one alleria away from the final (and was up 2-1 in allerias vs smeagol in final game at one point) yet all i see is me getting bashed on your channel, smeagol spamming war2BNE with me getting bashed on his channel... damn whats wrong with you people. lol
all i see is me getting pwned and apparently the only counter measure i can take is to spam with my own victories. Why not be honest and post the entire series instead?

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 09:09:41 AM »
Claw is right.. The series should be posted.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 09:24:42 AM »
Claw,

I promise I am not going around telling people how I owned you at 60men. I was completely surprised by how much better you played, and I'll admit, embarrassed that I was eliminated in round 1 of my own tournament lmao

That said, I would also like to see your wins in our tournament playlist, not just for your rep, but also so i can see the game from your point of view. No one wants to watch a game from the losers point of view anyways. Do you have your recordings? Email the Dk2s to me and I'll rip and upload them to my channel

Also I only ripped on Euro because he was asking for me to be banned from the server

archer@usa-archer.com
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:26:21 AM by USA~Archer »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
Re: BRACKET POSTED USA-Archer.com 60men Tournament begins now!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 04:07:23 PM »
Lol

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 04:22:49 PM »
I think ill make one video of 3+3+5=11 games of 60men

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 04:40:05 PM »
Id prefer if you just send them separately, makes it easier for me to not have to split them up again... What would be the point

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 04:41:06 PM »
Oh i see what youre saying now... I could do that for all the players that would he cool

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 06:56:12 AM »
Archer you should join the UWC with a Paintball division.

I remember when Paintball first became big, well really it was huge for awhile. Around 2002-2003. I remember you guys on the USWest back then too. I tried out some paintball games over the years, I even was in a clan as NWC-Nelly that was dedicated to paintball. I remember playing some really weird paintball games back then but I would have to say probably 60 men is the best for someone just trying to casually play paintball type maps.

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
BRACKET POSTED USA-Archer.com 60men Tournament begins now!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »
Yeah thats when I started was 02/03 and 60men was thee map, USA and hR were the best 60men clans IMO

Another reason i think 60men was so popular was because of all the hacking and lack of moderation by Blizzard at that time, there really were no hacks that would give anyone an advantage in 60men (except maphack, but it had its own disadvantages, more likely to cause you to misclick)

Because of the hacking i never played GoW online (i didnt know anyone who did really) the only time i played a map like that was single player or IPX

Im probably younger than the average RU player, im 22, so i was like 3 years old when u guys were playing kali in 1995 lol. I never played kali

As for UWC, thanks for the invite. Ill look into it. From what ive read tho, its so complicated i dont know how you get anyone to participate. People were dropping from my 60men tournament and complaining it was too complicated for them when literally all they had to do was sign up, create a profile, then message their opponent to set up a match time. 3 games, winner moves on, loser is eliminated. Dont know how much simpler it can get lmao

Read some about UWC with teams and team captain and assistant captain and 1 player for each type of map an on and on and on lol

Will check it out tho

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 03:03:12 AM »
25% of bracket still untouched, tons of people are no shows... thats why 1-day-tournaments work better for most cases. people are really stupid, will register and never show again

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2015, 06:10:00 AM »
You running these people down Archer? Us washouts dying to see the thrill-packed conclusion over here.

Btw, here's my shameful contribution to the collection of tourney replays, me vs. Mikulz: http://www.twitch.tv/mousetopher/c/6565875
squeak!

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2015, 01:04:55 PM »
Yeah i learned my lesson. Next tournaments will be one day, if you can make it, cool, if not, too bad.

Im working with xXxSmeagolxXx to replace the dropouts at the bottom, should be wrapped up soon