Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 400335 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2015, 06:18:17 PM »
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

it's in america's own declaration of independence that advocates the destruction of amerikkka in its current form.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2015, 07:20:10 PM »
Liberalism is very fail.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2015, 10:16:24 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jun/21/australian-inequality-rising-as-top-20-increase-wealth-and-income-report

Australia’s rich are getting richer, and while inequality here is not as extreme as in the United States or the United Kingdom, it is heading in that direction, according to a new study by the Australian Council of Social Service.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2015, 05:18:47 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jun/21/australian-inequality-rising-as-top-20-increase-wealth-and-income-report

Australia’s rich are getting richer, and while inequality here is not as extreme as in the United States or the United Kingdom, it is heading in that direction, according to a new study by the Australian Council of Social Service.

Cut the welfare and government spending, U.S. will prosper...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2015, 12:14:14 PM »
Quote from: jon
the wealthy have committed economic terrorism on the lower classes by denying or stealing any rights for them to gain any wealth.

It's still very possibly to obtain wealth, Jon. It's just that most people don't want to or don't know how to do it. One of the hardest ways to get wealth is by working for someone else.

Also, I tend to agree that a lot of rich people are soulless, but I hope you are aware there are exceptions to the rule.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2015, 12:19:46 PM »
Online poker

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »
What a great way to explore this topic with this doc. A great and enlightening watch.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2215151/
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2015, 12:29:03 PM »
the wealthy have committed economic terrorism on the lower classes by denying or stealing any rights for them to gain any wealth.

It's still very possibly to obtain wealth, Jon. It's just that most people don't want to or don't know how to do it. One of the hardest ways to get wealth is by working for someone else.

Also, I tend to agree that a lot of rich people are soulless, but I hope you are aware there are exceptions to the rule.

multimillionaires and billionaires shouldn't exist.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »
What a great way to explore this topic with this doc. A great and enlightening watch.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2215151/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NdDupITDv8

yea, i think i saw this on netflix.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2015, 12:46:29 PM »

A small percentage of them do far far more good than you or I.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2015, 12:55:22 PM »

A small percentage of them do far far more good than you or I.

No, they don't, because any good they do is outweighed by the net evil of their existence.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2015, 12:55:39 PM »

Multi millionaires are upper middle class these days. A million isn't what it used to be.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2015, 01:03:47 PM »
lol

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2015, 02:57:09 PM »
i believe there's something wrong when most of the wealth on earth is concentrated among a tiny elite , while the majority of the world lives in poverty. if the luckiest and most privileged among us want to horde their wealth instead of spreading it out to the common person they become a detriment to society.

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2015, 04:03:37 PM »
Why the fuck do you all use this forum instead of the perfectly good 15 year old one?