Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399425 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2015, 09:41:11 PM »
are you advocating for the exploitation of labour you retarded gimp?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2015, 09:53:03 PM »
are you advocating for the exploitation of labour you retarded gimp?

No but if a person has the intelligence to earn his own fortune, I wouldn't blame the person but the exploitable system that allowed them to attain it.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2015, 10:05:49 PM »
you wouldn't blame your excessively and undeservingly wealthy boss dropped your wages to not even a fraction of what your labour produces in order to enrich himself?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2015, 10:10:33 PM »

you wouldn't blame your excessively and undeservingly wealthy boss dropped your wages to not even a fraction of what your labour produces in order to enrich himself?

Sure I would, but in your scenario i wouldn't consider my boss as "smart"

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2015, 10:13:42 PM »
Rich people are fundamentally wrong by their very existence, just like absolute monarchs used to be, why is this so hard to understand.

"OMG you say fuck the king?!?! When was the last time you gave tax relief to the peasants?!?!"

If an individual cannot change the economic system he is in, then what should he do? Remain poor and help few to none, or obtain some market share/wealth so that he can make a far bigger impact on the lives of others?

It's fair to say that most rich are in the wrong. But there are also exceptions to the rule, in my opinion. Entrepreneurs that are philanthropists, giving away the vast majority of their wealth, who take career and financial risks to build empires to put food on the table for their family and also for the good of their community. And the type who does this from the ground up doesn't always get the luxury of getting off work at 5 P.M like the poor and middle class.

Meanwhile, the poor/middle class, what do they do? They typically work for an established company, and effectively taking a much more reasonable and fair share than the evil/greedy rich do. But they get the luxury of getting off work at 5. Then what do they do? Go watch the game? Take their family out to eat? Do they help anyone? Some do, most probably not. Maybe a minority of them tithe, or maybe they give a homeless man money here and there. Some do, I bet most don't. But even those who do an occasional good deed, for the most part - it's mostly few and far between and it makes a small impact relative to the millionaire philanthropist who gives away the majority of what he has, and makes great change.

Philanthropists (whether rich or not) > the poor/middle class > the rest of the rich (greedy/selfish/evil).

And just to clarify, I am not talking about the ones who give away a minuscule amount (example celebrities worth 100 million+, giving away an occasional million) - that's greedy, wrong and in my eyes they're not true philanthropists at all.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2015, 10:17:40 PM »

Sure I would, but in your scenario i wouldn't consider my boss as "smart"

that's how wealthy people get wealthy, gimp. exploitation. there's no honest way to make a billion.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2015, 10:20:50 PM »
Rich people are fundamentally wrong by their very existence, just like absolute monarchs used to be, why is this so hard to understand.

"OMG you say fuck the king?!?! When was the last time you gave tax relief to the peasants?!?!"

So a guy makes his fortune by his work ethic and smarts is "wrong"??...more like lazy welfare dingbats as yourself are the very downfall of society. They are rich because people like you are retarded, not their fault they know how to take advantage of the system.

You're really fucking stupid.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2015, 10:25:00 PM »
And the type who does this from the ground up doesn't always get the luxury of getting off work at 5 P.M like the poor and middle class.

lol this shows how insanely ignorant you are. the ownership class are the idle class, that's the benefit of owning property. "the poor" are the people making your clothes in bangladesh and shit, you think they get the luxury of going home at 5?

Meanwhile, the poor/middle class, what do they do? They typically work for an established company, and effectively taking a much more reasonable and fair share than the evil/greedy rich do. But they get the luxury of getting off work at 5. Then what do they do? Go watch the game? Take their family out to eat? Do they help anyone? Some do, most probably not. Maybe a minority of them tithe, or maybe they give a homeless man money here and there. Some do, I bet most don't. But even those who do an occasional good deed, for the most part - it's mostly few and far between and it makes a small impact relative to the millionaire philanthropist who gives away the majority of what he has, and makes great change.

Lol. These people also run the governments and the corporations that back dictators, start wars, fund genocides, deprive millions of essential things like medicine and food for profit, they are the pillars of the global imperial holocaust. Aw but they give a million bucks to cancer research or whatever? You're gullible and/or chauvinistic as fuck.

"Philanthropists" are basically the capitalist equivalent of the charitable lord or bishop in the Middle Ages.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2015, 10:27:50 PM »
If anyone said that "aw they are so charitable and benevolent to us lowly peasants, we should thank them for the crumbs they give us" bullshit about nobles and aristocrats it would be absurd in a developed country in 2015 but because its capitalists millions of dupes like swift lap it up.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2015, 10:38:40 PM »
It only shows me to be ignorant if you interpret wrong.
1. I am not talking about the rich who sit back and enjoy their wealth and provide nothing. There are people who build empires from the ground up, work their asses off to do so, and give the vast majority of it away.
2. I am not talking about people exploited outside of this country. I am also not defending those who exploit them. Your average american doesn't work two jobs and 10+ hours a day, though many do and none should.

Also I don't know who you're referring to when you say "these people". The types I am talking about do not fund genocides, or back evil dictators.

I am also not talking about the same type of "philanthropist" you're describing. I clarified this already. I am talking about ones who give give the vast majority away, not the greedy/evil types you're describing.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:41:00 AM by Swift »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2015, 10:48:54 PM »
If anyone said that "aw they are so charitable and benevolent to us lowly peasants, we should thank them for the crumbs they give us" bullshit about nobles and aristocrats it would be absurd in a developed country in 2015 but because its capitalists millions of dupes like swift lap it up.

You aren't following what I am saying.

Here's another example: There's a four squares pastor here in Oregon who is worth around 20 million in real estate and was offered over 100k salary for head pastor position at his church. I have a few friends who do ministry in the same church, and apparently he turned down the 100k salary and instead takes 1 dollar/yr, and his real estate produces net cash flow of over 1 million, of which he collects somewhere around 60-80k and donates the rest.

Thoughts on this particular example? And also, please do not compare this type of rich folk to the "aw but they give a million bucks to cancer research or whatever", because they're night and day different, and I am clearly talking about the truly far more generous one. The pastor is a true philanthropist, the other is a phony.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2015, 10:51:17 PM »
There are people who build empires from the ground up, work their asses off to do so, and give the vast majority of it away.

no. these people who "build empires" literally do not exist. give me an example and i'll point you a large group of exploited people.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2015, 10:58:56 PM »
Oh and also, after this pastor built his fortune in commercial real estate (strip malls and such), he actually built a ~250 unit apartment complex and has every single unit under rented by roughly 20% of market value, which equates to my guess about 200 a door, and over $600,000 in savings past on to his tenants. Whats killer is, if he has a loan on it (I don't know if he does), then you can almost guarantee his total profit on this whole thing is either right around break even, or in the negative. Research average Capitalization Rates for commercial multi-family's in Oregon and you can conclude the same yourself.

Also: There's no way this guy sits idle, sorry GN. An accumulation of that much passive income real estate, and even 1/10th as much is essentially a full time job to manage (with property management included.)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:02:16 PM by Swift »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2015, 10:59:13 PM »

So a guy makes his fortune by his work ethic and smarts is "wrong"??...more like lazy welfare dingbats as yourself are the very downfall of society. They are rich because people like you are retarded, not their fault they know how to take advantage of the system.

You're really fucking stupid.

Your just to dumb to understand logic.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2015, 11:00:00 PM »
This thread should retitled welfare kids rage for being poor.