Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399543 times)

Offline mwperk01

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2015, 04:53:08 PM »
Yeah, there's no way I can think of a counter argument to "poor people just don't want to work," it couldn't possibly be you're too much of an idiot to be worth the time.
Not all poor people are like that and if that is what you got from my statement it is not what i meant what i mean is there are poor people who refuse to get a job because their lazy or they think the world owes them something. there are also poor people who are unable to work or who work and Don't have enough income. The point i was trying to make is that capitalism is flawed but it does not demonize poor people as the op said.

Offline mwperk01

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2015, 04:55:46 PM »
and if anyone does feel my argument flawed I would appreciate feedback that is not simply stuff like I'm retarded

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2015, 05:04:13 PM »

exploitative, benefits only rich wealthy land owners, demonizes the poor at the same time creates poverty,  why is there not more anger towards our flawed, moronic system?
Capitalism is an economic system which is based off of free trade. Under capitalism the government typically has a small role in personal business and yes there are greedy large corporations those corporations employ thousands maybe millions of people world wide; and if you are meaning towards the United States specifically Capitalism's basis on free trade and little government interference goes with American ideals of liberty freedom and the pursuit of happiness. Not to mention the Government has welfare and other programs for the poor. while yes there are flaws in the system as there are flaws with any human system, those flaws mainly do include the greediness of large corporations I find capitalism to be a good enough system because many of the poor people often live in poverty because they don't get off their asses and get a job.

You're retarded.
so you couldn't think of a counter argument so you just insult me?

He does that a lot, glad you see it also [emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2015, 05:05:12 PM »

Yeah, there's no way I can think of a counter argument to "poor people just don't want to work," it couldn't possibly be you're too much of an idiot to be worth the time.

Right...this coming from the welfare junky...

Offline mwperk01

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2015, 05:22:42 PM »

exploitative, benefits only rich wealthy land owners, demonizes the poor at the same time creates poverty,  why is there not more anger towards our flawed, moronic system?
Capitalism is an economic system which is based off of free trade. Under capitalism the government typically has a small role in personal business and yes there are greedy large corporations those corporations employ thousands maybe millions of people world wide; and if you are meaning towards the United States specifically Capitalism's basis on free trade and little government interference goes with American ideals of liberty freedom and the pursuit of happiness. Not to mention the Government has welfare and other programs for the poor. while yes there are flaws in the system as there are flaws with any human system, those flaws mainly do include the greediness of large corporations I find capitalism to be a good enough system because many of the poor people often live in poverty because they don't get off their asses and get a job.

You're retarded.

I have seen lots of people that argue like that I would much rather prefer feedback that proves I am wrong or at least is an attempt at a logical response

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2015, 05:26:24 PM »
Not all poor people are like that and if that is what you got from my statement it is not what i meant what i mean is there are poor people who refuse to get a job because their lazy or they think the world owes them something. there are also poor people who are unable to work or who work and Don't have enough income. The point i was trying to make is that capitalism is flawed but it does not demonize poor people as the op said.

nope. you just have a hypothetical, propagandized idea of poor people and it makes no sense.

poor person:" i'm going to live in poverty simply cause i'm too lazy to work."

ridiculous. like most poor people don't already have a job.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2015, 05:29:20 PM »

You're retarded.

I have seen lots of people that argue like that I would much rather prefer feedback that proves I am wrong or at least is an attempt at a logical response

you argue nonsense, like nothing of what you said has basis in reality.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2015, 05:34:29 PM »

You're retarded.

you argue nonsense, like nothing of what you said has basis in reality.

And your logic has? Pfft.

Offline mwperk01

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2015, 05:37:12 PM »
I will restate my previous post. If you feel I am wrong provide evidence of this otherwise just saying I'm wrong will not change my view no matter how much you say it

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2015, 05:42:56 PM »
you changing your opinion is not relevant to anything. you don't even have an opinion, you just parrot pro-capitalist nonsense you've heard from other filthy bougeious scum.

Offline mwperk01

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2015, 05:45:40 PM »
you changing your opinion is not relevant to anything. you don't even have an opinion, you just parrot pro-capitalist nonsense you've heard from other filthy bougeious scum.
my opinion is that capitalism is not so evil as you make it out to be. and tell me what sort of economic system would you suggest be in place of capitalism anyway

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2015, 07:14:06 PM »
my opinion is that capitalism is not so evil as you make it out to be. and tell me what sort of economic system would you suggest be in place of capitalism anyway

Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2015, 08:10:00 PM »

Welfare swine#2

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2015, 04:23:45 PM »
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 10, 2015, 10:39:30 AM »