Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399935 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #570 on: September 27, 2015, 07:46:02 AM »
anyway, obviously i am not going to post $2,700... only poor people who think thats not a small amount of money and are broke working for someone else, making them rich, would do that. i won't consider any challenge under 10k. there you have it. give me a specific amount that meets the minimum, and put some pennies on it idc

"I think its wrong that rich people are allowed to be as rich as they are" *uses poor as an insult*
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 27, 2015, 09:16:06 AM »
swift... i already said you can post 10 or 20k

i dont know why you're still talking. i think you made it pretty clear you don't even have 2K. you said you could or would do something and then didnt do it.

you're not a wealthy real estate mogul. there's nothing wrong with that. nobody here cares. you don't need to lie and insult everyone's intelligence just to make friends or impress people online.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 27, 2015, 10:14:57 AM »
you don't need to lie and insult everyone's intelligence just to make friends or impress people online.

when you're as stupid, pathetic and loathsome as swift you probably do actually

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 27, 2015, 01:10:35 PM »

swift... i already said you can post 10 or 20k

i dont know why you're still talking. i think you made it pretty clear you don't even have 2K. you said you could or would do something and then didnt do it.

you're not a wealthy real estate mogul. there's nothing wrong with that. nobody here cares. you don't need to lie and insult everyone's intelligence just to make friends or impress people online.

Well, yeah I just need to know which... 10? or 20?

And if you respond today, I'm going to need a 24 hour timeline cuz the banks be closed.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 27, 2015, 02:13:37 PM »
And if you respond today, I'm going to need a 24 hour timeline cuz the banks be closed.

Dropping little insider nuggets of info about the banking system like this really shows off Swift's status.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 27, 2015, 02:17:44 PM »
anyway, obviously i am not going to post $2,700... only poor people who think thats not a small amount of money and are broke working for someone else, making them rich, would do that. i won't consider any challenge under 10k. there you have it. give me a specific amount that meets the minimum, and put some pennies on it idc

"I think its wrong that rich people are allowed to be as rich as they are" *uses poor as an insult*

You still don't get it. I don't think you really understand what the corporate ladder is about. It's about conflict management. Now you know. Now. You. Know.

You get paid more the higher up the ladder you go, but they're hiring you and promoting you for your ability to manage conflict in things like.... stress, responsibility, low IQ individuals (middle/poor class people), large projects, etc. Now you see what I am doing. I'm practicing my ability to manage conflict with low income individuals like yourself, like CEO's do with their employees.  and don't use your puppet master analogy here.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 27, 2015, 05:24:46 PM »
rising the corporate ladder is all about cronyism and nepotism - also did you just insinuate a correlation between wages a person makes and IQ level? also it appears you don't believe you're a part of the middle class?

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 27, 2015, 07:54:03 PM »
your starting statement is obviously a narrow minded black and white view, and is absent from reality. to answer your first question, yes. as for the second, i guess which one I would fall into according to you would depend on what arbitrary classes you adhere to. care to share?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 27, 2015, 09:24:35 PM »
You still don't get it. I don't think you really understand what the corporate ladder is about. It's about conflict management. Now you know. Now. You. Know.

You get paid more the higher up the ladder you go, but they're hiring you and promoting you for your ability to manage conflict in things like.... stress, responsibility, low IQ individuals (middle/poor class people), large projects, etc. Now you see what I am doing. I'm practicing my ability to manage conflict with low income individuals like yourself, like CEO's do with their employees.  and don't use your puppet master analogy here.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 27, 2015, 09:25:15 PM »
if you compare me just to those who its fair to compare me to, you'll see the only thing i had that made me excel is sickening motivation and work ethic. tomorrow, i'll get up at 4 am and begin reviewing documents in order to buy out another company, you'll wake up at 8 and fuck ur fat gf and proceed to play video games or some shit.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 28, 2015, 12:19:04 PM »
blid/evil~ryu can take tk[as]'s place since he dodged.

one of you give me an amount?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 28, 2015, 12:23:04 PM »
blid/evil~ryu can take tk[as]'s place since he dodged.

Lmao.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 28, 2015, 12:36:05 PM »
your starting statement is obviously a narrow minded black and white view, and is absent from reality.

no it's the presence of reality. the reality of capitalism and the classist ideals it fuels.
to answer your first question, yes.

that's it? absurd claims which is clearly nonsense backed up by "yes".

as for the second, i guess which one I would fall into according to you would depend on what arbitrary classes you adhere to. care to share?
you just said low class and middle class people have low iqs, so i'm assuming you think you're part of a higher class? lol.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 28, 2015, 12:40:50 PM »
Post money in this thread!

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 28, 2015, 12:44:20 PM »
Post money in this thread!

step up and put out a real challenge! how much?