Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 400257 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #810 on: October 28, 2015, 05:55:22 PM »
your stupidity really shined when you began compiling quotes of me directly contradicting myself and my values post after post, despite that it's obvious I was doing so deliberately.

Lol yeah because you definitely don't have a history for being a dishonest liar and hypocrite, it was definitely "obvious" that just more of the same from you was actually 11 dimensional chess trolling.

yours of which were very serious, because you caremad'd so much.

did i use that word correctly, nerd?

No, because I wasn't caremad, you were, and you still are, as evidenced by your desperate attempts to write off your ridiculous attempts to own me and TK and others as ironic trolling, which fool nobody.
lol, i'm struggling to accept that you're really so socially inept that you can't realize how overwhelmingly likely it is that someone would have to be kidding to be directly contracting himself back and forth every other post like I was. In any case, you're assuming that I'm suggesting I'm doing it in attempt to own people, i'm unarguably just fucking around, but "owning" people has nothing to do with it - you're the only one interested in "owning" people

lets not talk about which one of us expends too much effort/time on the forums.... lmao

p.s. plenty are aware, just not you because you're a fucktard ;p hell even tk was made aware of it, even if he didn't pick up on it pretty quick
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: October 28, 2015, 06:42:28 PM »
Top CEOs Have $4.9 Billion Saved Up for Retirement. Nearly 1/3 of Workers Have Nothing.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: October 28, 2015, 06:48:16 PM »
i'm trying to use your approach, the "lol you mad bro?", despite the fact that it's ridiculous that you would interpret me to be anything other than amused by myself

get ready for a sweet run on sentence:

hassan-i-sabbotagh in an nutshell:

but it really comes all full circle here, because you see it's you who is mad and you're mad because unlike me, you have nothing going for you in your life aside from being moderately well-read on Marxist philosophy, which you only adopted as your personal socioeconomic ideology as a means to justify your lackadaisical work-ethic, and your free rider who gives back nothing to society approach, which is demonstrated by your volume browsing habits during your work schedule, in which on one of the forums you choose to particular that we know of (forum.war2.ru), where you then go use your ideology to belittle people and scare them away from the forums (and are only able to do so because they aren't as well-read on one particular subject as you) all under your false pretense of you pretending to care about humanity and not wanting people to be exploited by evil capitalists and by the nature of capitalism itself, which we all know is just a disguise  proven by your apathy towards the people on this forum and borderline sadistic desire to see millions die, as well as just make people feel like shit on here.

Mad?

here, i'll throw you a bone since you're retarded - i don't believe anything i said in that previous post.

Holy shit!!!

well, except for you being a sadistic fuck. that much is obvious. you and smeagol should be buddy buddy. i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated soth and turtleman

Protip: You can't really do "I'm cynically manipulating you by pretending to be a classist, misogynist asshole for days on end" and "I am morally outraged at your cyberbullying" at the same time, you have to pick one.

I don't really care if you forgive me or not for making fun of people on the internet, fursonally.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 28, 2015, 06:51:43 PM »
lol, i'm struggling to accept that you're really so socially inept that you can't realize how overwhelmingly likely it is that someone would have to be kidding to be directly contracting himself back and forth every other post like I was. In any case, you're assuming that I'm suggesting I'm doing it in attempt to own people, i'm unarguably just fucking around, but "owning" people has nothing to do with it - you're the only one interested in "owning" people

lets not talk about which one of us expends too much effort/time on the forums.... lmao

Lmao indeed.

p.s. plenty are aware, just not you because you're a fucktard ;p hell even tk was made aware of it, even if he didn't pick up on it pretty quick

Damn, so like 90% of the people who post here and play War2 are in on this epic trolling to own me by just pretending they hate you and think you're a stupid retard? This goes even deeper than I thought.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: October 28, 2015, 06:52:50 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 28, 2015, 07:10:44 PM »
Sig test.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: October 28, 2015, 08:48:47 PM »
Protip: You can't really do "I'm cynically manipulating you by pretending to be a classist, misogynist asshole for days on end" and "I am morally outraged at your cyberbullying" at the same time, you have to pick one.

I don't really care if you forgive me or not for making fun of people on the internet, fursonally.

Yeah, actually I can. Me acting like an asshole who worships money, or sees women as objects doesn't really offend anyone. It's obnoxious, stupid and those who think it's serious just look down on it or me. At worst case, I might directly pick on a few people who I know don't give a fuck by saying their gf has saggy tits or they blow at war2, etc. All of my insults are just over the top stuff thats untrue. I don't actually push people off the forums / bully suicidal people / wish death upon people / have malicious intent to verbally stab people. Even your cronies, although maybe sharing some of your radical death wish views, act like decent human beings on here.

You're totally out to be an asshole to people for the sake of hurting their feelings, it's beyond twisted trolling/humor, and you want to play the "oh nobody gives a fuck on the forum" card when you know as well as everyone does that for every person on here that doesn't care there's another that does. but you act stupid to save face. meanwhile, everyone who reads this and has seen u post over the years knows its true. you'll try to save face with some post whether its a simple "lol" type or long disect of every sentence i've said, and you'll convince yourself in your mind that your post somehow trumps what was said, and you'll go on, but irregardless the truth remains and everyone knows it. Which sucks for you, because while everyone else is being light-hearted or doing prolonged over the top trolling like myself, you just simply care about your image on here.

There's something to be said with someone who has such strong negative feelings towards the evils of capitalism and hardships it puts on his fellow man, yet on an individual level looks to go around and treat people like shit who he doesn't even know. The first is noble and just, and the second makes you wonder if his heart is even in the right place.

And of course you don't care who you bully, you're apathetic and only care about your forum glory. 

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: October 28, 2015, 08:49:20 PM »

Yeah, actually I can. Me acting like an asshole who worships money, or sees women as objects doesn't really offend anyone. It's obnoxious, stupid and those who think it's serious just look down on it or me. At worst case, I might directly pick on a few people who I know don't give a fuck by saying their gf has saggy tits or they blow at war2, etc. All of my insults are just over the top stuff thats untrue. I don't actually push people off the forums / bully suicidal people / wish death upon people / have malicious intent to verbally stab people. Even your cronies, although maybe sharing some of your radical death wish views, act like decent human beings on here.

You're totally out to be an asshole to people for the sake of hurting their feelings, it's beyond twisted trolling/humor, and you want to play the "oh nobody gives a fuck on the forum" card when you know as well as everyone does that for every person on here that doesn't care there's another that does. but you act stupid to save face. meanwhile, everyone who reads this and has seen u post over the years knows its true. you'll try to save face with some post whether its a simple "lol" type or long disect of every sentence i've said, and you'll convince yourself in your mind that your post somehow trumps what was said, and you'll go on, but irregardless the truth remains and everyone knows it. Which sucks for you, because while everyone else is being light-hearted or doing prolonged over the top trolling like myself, you just simply care about your image on here.

There's something to be said with someone who has such strong negative feelings towards the evils of capitalism and hardships it puts on his fellow man, yet on an individual level looks to go around and treat people like shit who he doesn't even know. The first is noble and just, and the second makes you wonder if his heart is even in the right place.

And of course you don't care who you bully, you're apathetic and only care about your forum glory. 

You are a fucking insane retard lol.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 28, 2015, 08:53:47 PM »
all truth~

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 28, 2015, 08:54:29 PM »
Turn on your monitor.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 28, 2015, 08:55:54 PM »
if you didn't make tman run away you would still be able to issue him a formal apology.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 28, 2015, 08:56:50 PM »
What are you even talking about you insane idiot? I hope for your sake you're drunk.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 28, 2015, 08:57:27 PM »
Hell, I remember one time feat going off about how much of a jackass you are when he was on vent

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 28, 2015, 08:59:15 PM »
Hell, I remember one time feat going off about how much of a jackass you are when he was on vent

Lmfao.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 28, 2015, 09:00:22 PM »
shut up worker bee, your greatest ambition in life is to achieve forum glory so your pride is high... i get that, but take a second to realize what you have done to some of these poor souls