Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 400305 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »

It's funny how the biggest loser wastes of space on this forum are so obsessed with saying other people are on welfare of all things. "Welfare" is really win and if I qualified for it I'd take it just to troll you retards.

Well I don't say other people are on welfare, only you...and its not a "win"...it's an excuse for lazy people who don't want to work and live a lavish lifestyle.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

You can live a lavish lifestyle on welfare without working? Why don't you quit your job and get on welfare then? Oh because you just have too much integrity for that I guess, lol.

I meant to put lavish in quotes...of course there are different standards when it comes to what people perceive as lavish. So to answer your question, yes you can on any income whether it be earned or welfare.

Why would I quit my job, your kind of people depend on my tax money to put food on your plates and cotton on your backs.

Because if you quit your job you could apparently live "lavishly," without working, and instead spend all your time playing retard Paintball all day because you haven't learned how to play War2 in 20 years?

If I quit my job I wouldn't be living in any lavish standard as I would not have a income.

I said in my previous post "...any income whether it be earned or welfare"

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2015, 01:39:57 PM »
If I quit my job I wouldn't be living in any lavish standard as I would not have a income.

So you're admitting that your original assertion, that people on welfare live lavishly, was incorrect, and you're a fucked up retard who plays Paintball. Thanks for clearing that up and I accept your implicit apology.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2015, 01:40:50 PM »

So you're admitting that your original assertion, that people on welfare live lavishly, was incorrect, and you're a fucked up retard who plays Paintball. Thanks for clearing that up and I accept your implicit apology.

No it's correct, welfare is a sort of income.

You seem mad, you angry that I dislike your way of living?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2015, 01:57:15 PM »

Why bother using contemporary political terms like "terrorist" used as epithets by the capitalist ruling class when pigs and classics like that work just fine.

it's not a ruling class term. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Nechayev

Also why bother putting "economic" there first, the world's wealthy are directly responsible for the majority of actual terrorism and violence across the globe.

but it's all related to economics and keeping their wealth (power).
the wealthy have committed economic terrorism on the lower classes by denying or stealing any rights for them to gain any wealth.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2015, 01:58:45 PM »
No it's correct, welfare is a sort of income.

You seem mad, you angry that I dislike your way of living?

Nothing you say even makes sense because years of playing Paintball have given you brain damage.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2015, 02:01:46 PM »
people on welfare who get shit money, barely enough to survive , are leeches? how did this propaganda ever gain traction to begin with, it's beyond absurd. i guess the crab mentality is mostly responsible as people think welfare recipients are driving around with expensive cars without earning their money at a job, so they get jealous at this perceived lifestyle and lash out. what a bunch of horseshit.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:03:29 PM by jon »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2015, 02:40:08 PM »

people on welfare who get shit money, barely enough to survive , are leeches? how did this propaganda ever gain traction to begin with, it's beyond absurd. i guess the crab mentality is mostly responsible as people think welfare recipients are driving around with expensive cars without earning their money at a job, so they get jealous at this perceived lifestyle and lash out. what a bunch of horseshit.

Yes they are leeches...go get a job and it's not impossible to earn a living for the essentials. Have kids? Your problem, shouldn't of reproduced if can't support them.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2015, 02:44:58 PM »

it's not a ruling class term. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Nechayev

In the contemporary social context it is, its like that dumb liberal thing where you say "Bush is the real terrorist!" because its not enough to simply say he's a capitalist.

but it's all related to economics and keeping their wealth (power).

All "terrorism" is about economics, if you were a Marxist you'd know that.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2015, 02:46:16 PM »

That's definitely it and why the biggest anti-public assistance types are complete losers looking for something to make them feel better about themselves. "I make shit money at a shit job and hate my life and my only solace comes from retard paintball custom War2 maps, but at least I'm not like those leeches on welfare!!!!!!"

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2015, 02:54:03 PM »

That's definitely it and why the biggest anti-public assistance types are complete losers looking for something to make them feel better about themselves. "I make shit money at a shit job and hate my life and my only solace comes from retard paintball custom War2 maps, but at least I'm not like those leeches on welfare!!!!!!"

Stick to your welfare checks because I can assure you that you ain't got a career in impersonating me...I do play RPGs though and other custom maps. What do you play? Haven't seen you on... Don't get me wrong I get people elderly and sick need assistance but if your a 40 year old on welfare, you don't need it. Bankrupting this nation.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2015, 03:10:25 PM »
Stick to your welfare checks because I can assure you that you ain't got a career in impersonating me...

I would have to repeatedly be hit in the head with heavy mining equipment to make a career out of impersonating you effectively.

I do play RPGs though and other custom maps.

rofl, hahahahaha...look at this fucking retard

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2015, 03:16:11 PM »
yea, people on welfare (who were probably forced to get assistance after their capitalist owners moved their factories overseas to exploit cheaper labour) are bankrupting the nation. let's ignore your trillion dollar "defense" budget.

work is becoming obsolete with technological advances resulting in more and more machines taking over jobs and the idea you need to toil to earn a living is a shit archaic ideology anyways. 8+ hr workdays are more ludicrous and unnecessary than ever.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2015, 03:20:25 PM »

Stick to your welfare checks because I can assure you that you ain't got a career in impersonating me...

I would have to repeatedly be hit in the head with heavy mining equipment to make a career out of impersonating you effectively.

Rofl [emoji23]

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2015, 09:44:17 PM »
gulag for you

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2015, 02:03:53 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/rich-californians-youll-have-to-pry-the-hoses-from-our-cold-dead-hands/2015/06/13/fac6f998-0e39-11e5-9726-49d6fa26a8c6_story.html

Rich Californians balk at limits: ‘We’re not all equal when it comes to water’

look at these scummy rich retards who think they're entitled to use any amount of water they want despite droughts. these mental cripples are so far outside of reality and they need to be brought back down to the cold hard earth.

People “should not be forced to live on property with brown lawns, golf on brown courses or apologize for wanting their gardens to be beautiful,” Yuhas fumed recently on social media. “We pay significant property taxes based on where we live,” he added in an interview. “And, no, we’re not all equal when it comes to water.”

this useless dipshit has some horrific immoral thinking, where golf and green lawns are more important than the lives of poor people. this is what capitalism has done to our minds.

people with excessive wealth are a detriment to humanity.