Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 400410 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2015, 04:09:49 PM »
Why the fuck do you all use this forum instead of the perfectly good 15 year old one?

You can embed youtube videos here.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2015, 04:11:51 PM »
good reason

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2015, 04:14:13 PM »
That one was down for like a month or so and Axo actually wasn't planning to put it back up

I think someone else put it up like Chains or something

Also people can actually make accounts here

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2015, 04:19:26 PM »
yea those forums are horribly out of date and not moderated well. it's not given enough attention to by axo, as seen when it went down for a long time.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2015, 06:18:13 PM »
Quote from: jon
the wealthy have committed economic terrorism on the lower classes by denying or stealing any rights for them to gain any wealth.

It's still very possibly to obtain wealth, Jon. It's just that most people don't want to or don't know how to do it. One of the hardest ways to get wealth is by working for someone else.

Also, I tend to agree that a lot of rich people are soulless, but I hope you are aware there are exceptions to the rule.

multimillionaires and billionaires shouldn't exist.

A small percentage of them do far far more good than you or I.

No, they don't, because any good they do is outweighed by the net evil of their existence.

I met a couple in 2013 who owns some commercial real estate, which they are leasing out to banks, car dealerships etc. They are worth about 4 million dollars. Based on how our interactions went I was able to learn that they make over $450,000 net a year and donate roughly $350,000 of it to both local and global out-reach programs in their church, but mostly to various non-profits that aren't affiliated to any church/religion. Both are also retired and active volunteers in their community.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2015, 06:46:59 PM »
I met a couple in 2013 who owns some commercial real estate, which they are leasing out to banks, car dealerships etc. They are worth about 4 million dollars. Based on how our interactions went I was able to learn that they make over $450,000 net a year and donate roughly $350,000 of it to both local and global out-reach programs in their church, but mostly to various non-profits that aren't affiliated to any church/religion. Both are also retired and active volunteers in their community.

So? Their property should be seized by a worker's state and redistributed for the good of all rather than the whims of some dopey WASP couple that run their local homeowner's association.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2015, 06:47:59 PM »
Durrr, hey, just hung out with the King of France and he seemed like a pretty chill dude. Even helps out the peasants when they're in a bind now and then. What's with all these loud dirty people in the street who want to take his stuff?

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2015, 07:04:10 PM »
Well, I just see them doing, or trying to do, good with their money/assets and I think that's awesome. How can we say they're evil?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2015, 07:13:59 PM »
leasing to banks, the same banks kicking out people from their homes. gulag.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2015, 07:35:04 PM »
Not all banks are portfolio lenders

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2015, 02:17:33 PM »
they donate $350k to a church

cuz church don't pay taxes

great business if u ask me

actually im thinking bout founding my own religion and buy me a house... err i mean, church.. and not pay the gov any tax for it
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:24:11 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2015, 02:21:03 PM »
but yeah, there good billionares.
It is not every day that a multi-millionaire spends his money to save the planet, instead of investing to make more money. Businessman Mr. Johan Eliasch did just that.

Mr. Eliasch has a long list of achievements under his belt, his main one being Chairman and CEO of the company Head, better known for its Tennis rackets and ski equipment. A banker and film producer, Mr. Eliasch also serves as a Treasurer and Special Advisor to the Shadow Foreign Secretary and is deputy chairman of the Conservative Foundation, in the UK, as well as being a member of the advisory board of the International Peace Foundation, the sports advisory board of the Shimon Peres Peace Foundation, and the advisory board of The Centre for Social Justice.

In March 2006, Mr. Eliasch purchased 400,000 acres of Amazon Rainforest from a wood logging company in Brazil. The land is estimated to have cost £8m pounds sterling (US $14m). His plot is located just north of the Madeira River and 1,600 miles (about 2,590km) northwest of Rio de Janeiro. His environmental beliefs and passion for saving the planet was the main reason for his purchase, saying: “The Amazon is the lung on the world”. Mr. Eliasch will also let scientists use his land to explore and search for undiscovered species.

On a recent interview with Chanel 4, Mr. Eliasch expressed his love for trees and how it is important to preserve them. He continued by saying that - “the Amazon produces 20% of oxygen for the planet, thus it is important to preserve the rainforest”. He encourages others to do the same, stating that the more people buy the forest the less trees would be cut down; he adds that - “the investment was good value as it does something good for the planet; the situation of the trees being cut down is just getting from bad to worse, the greenhouse gases and hurricane activities have a huge connection with the cutting of the rainforest, we must preserve the rainforest to avoid global disasters and distraction”.

I believe that if all multi-millionaires could invest in something so meaningful to help the planet, we would definitely be on the road to recovery. It gives me enormous pleasure to learn that people who have the means to make the world a better place to live in, are in fact doing something about it. Thus noble thinking and noble action is definitely the way forward

http://magazine.godsdirectcontact.net/english/166/bp1.htm
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:28:30 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2015, 02:58:48 PM »

but yeah, there good billionares.
It is not every day that a multi-millionaire spends his money to save the planet, instead of investing to make more money. Businessman Mr. Johan Eliasch did just that.

Mr. Eliasch has a long list of achievements under his belt, his main one being Chairman and CEO of the company Head, better known for its Tennis rackets and ski equipment. A banker and film producer, Mr. Eliasch also serves as a Treasurer and Special Advisor to the Shadow Foreign Secretary and is deputy chairman of the Conservative Foundation, in the UK, as well as being a member of the advisory board of the International Peace Foundation, the sports advisory board of the Shimon Peres Peace Foundation, and the advisory board of The Centre for Social Justice.

In March 2006, Mr. Eliasch purchased 400,000 acres of Amazon Rainforest from a wood logging company in Brazil. The land is estimated to have cost £8m pounds sterling (US $14m). His plot is located just north of the Madeira River and 1,600 miles (about 2,590km) northwest of Rio de Janeiro. His environmental beliefs and passion for saving the planet was the main reason for his purchase, saying: “The Amazon is the lung on the world”. Mr. Eliasch will also let scientists use his land to explore and search for undiscovered species.

On a recent interview with Chanel 4, Mr. Eliasch expressed his love for trees and how it is important to preserve them. He continued by saying that - “the Amazon produces 20% of oxygen for the planet, thus it is important to preserve the rainforest”. He encourages others to do the same, stating that the more people buy the forest the less trees would be cut down; he adds that - “the investment was good value as it does something good for the planet; the situation of the trees being cut down is just getting from bad to worse, the greenhouse gases and hurricane activities have a huge connection with the cutting of the rainforest, we must preserve the rainforest to avoid global disasters and distraction”.

I believe that if all multi-millionaires could invest in something so meaningful to help the planet, we would definitely be on the road to recovery. It gives me enormous pleasure to learn that people who have the means to make the world a better place to live in, are in fact doing something about it. Thus noble thinking and noble action is definitely the way forward

http://magazine.godsdirectcontact.net/english/166/bp1.htm

Rofl..."good"

I'd like to see how many "good" billionaires there would be if charitable donations weren't tax deductible.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2015, 03:12:06 PM »
Rofl..."good"

I'd like to see how many "good" billionaires there would be if charitable donations weren't tax deductible.

no idea wtf u talking about or trying to mean... but then again, ur a retard, ive given up trying to rationalize ur posts.. its impossible

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2015, 03:21:32 PM »
Ryu is right