Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399796 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2015, 02:56:38 AM »
Quote from: jon link

scummy billionaire ceo says giving people livable wages is outrageous. how we continue to let these exploiters continue to breath is beyond me.

If we take measure to kill those who exploit us, then should we still not afford the same measure to be used against us to those who we exploit? I'm not saying you or I are as bad as Nigel Travis or those like him, however, it seems convenient to kind of forgive, debase or look past our own personal moral transgressions just because these guys pimped on a larger level than us.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2015, 09:32:18 AM »
If we take measure to kill those who exploit us, then should we still not afford the same measure to be used against us to those who we exploit? I'm not saying you or I are as bad as Nigel Travis or those like him, however, it seems convenient to kind of forgive, debase or look past our own personal moral transgressions just because these guys pimped on a larger level than us.

I don't think saying that the CEO of Dunkin Donuts deserves to die necessarily means we are turning a blind eye to our own sins, Swift. But thank you once again for the superficial and vapid moralizing.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2015, 01:55:01 PM »
I don't ever see you guys talk about having yourselves killed for the role you play in all of this.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2015, 06:47:21 PM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2015, 10:44:27 PM »
I don't ever see you guys talk about having yourselves killed for the role you play in all of this.

Durrr

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2015, 04:44:20 AM »
actually......

http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=392310#392310

Refreshing and nice to read, but still just a few and far between exception to the rule. Meanwhile, a hundred posts going around talking about your disgust and intolerance for the wrongs of the corporate elites while your hands are very bloody does not get overlooked by your one or two needle in a haystack posts that make a half-ass attempt at condemning your own actions.

"I deserve to die but it doesn't mean I am not a good guy" makes no sense in any universe unless you're suggesting you just changed your ways but still need to be held accountable for the old you, but we both know that probably doesn't happen with like... anyone.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2015, 07:21:03 AM »
Fascinating shit Swift.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2015, 07:22:31 AM »
Refreshing and nice to read, but still just a few and far between exception to the rule. Meanwhile, a hundred posts going around talking about your disgust and intolerance for the wrongs of the corporate elites while your hands are very bloody does not get overlooked by your one or two needle in a haystack posts that make a half-ass attempt at condemning your own actions.

"I deserve to die but it doesn't mean I am not a good guy" makes no sense in any universe unless you're suggesting you just changed your ways but still need to be held accountable for the old you, but we both know that probably doesn't happen with like... anyone.

And you're better how, why again? Because you defend rich people and are in the mood to troll about how we're all just as bad this week?

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2015, 10:39:14 AM »
i'm trying to figure out why my "hands are bloody" and how it could even be remotely comparable to wealth hoarding exploiters..

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #264 on: July 27, 2015, 11:04:15 AM »

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2015, 11:45:08 AM »
actually......

Think of it like your rich charity people.  Good people, doing their best, still part of a bad system.  All americans are citizens of a country that exerts force on the rest of the world in order to stay in power as the chief exploiter and fatcat of the world.  Doesnt make all americans bad people, but they do harm others just by existing.  i will...... NOT be killing myself.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 27, 2015, 11:53:50 AM »

actually......

Think of it like your rich charity people.  Good people, doing their best, still part of a bad system.  All americans are citizens of a country that exerts force on the rest of the world in order to stay in power as the chief exploiter and fatcat of the world.  Doesnt make all americans bad people, but they do harm others just by existing.  i will...... NOT be killing myself.

You would be greatly missed if you did...[emoji19]

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2015, 12:42:46 PM »

And you're better how, why again? Because you defend rich people and are in the mood to troll about how we're all just as bad this week?

I'm not better in anyway

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2015, 12:55:11 PM »

I'm not better in anyway

Not only that, you're actually worse, not just by your ideology but by your own admitted position as a rent seeking/would be rent seeking capitalist. So shaddup.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2015, 12:58:55 PM »

I'm not better in anyway

Not only that, you're actually worse, not just by your ideology but by your own admitted position as a rent seeking/would be rent seeking capitalist. So shaddup.

Stfu [emoji200]