Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 400010 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #450 on: September 24, 2015, 04:19:49 PM »
the average worker is harder working than the average CEO, even CEOs know this.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 24, 2015, 04:25:08 PM »

That's fine. We completely disagree.

At least our exchange isn't like

"in my opinion ceo's work harder, longer hours, and have more stressful jobs than the average worker" - swift

"but bro, clarify in detail that you are aware these corporations employee people all around the world and not just in the states otherwise you just look stupid bro, like you're forgetting the globe man" -gn

"oh? fuck, god im an idiot. you've totally provided proof that I am unaware of capitalism's impact on workers outside the states. my first post completely makes us aware of this" -said nobody ever
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 24, 2015, 04:30:49 PM »
i'm actually surprised you consider that logical. I would have that beneath even you. You're the worst, now you're even defending your illogical conclusion with illogical reasoning. you're saying that anytime someone presents an argument they have to clarify and present all the fundamental facts surrounding the subject before proceeding, or it is assumed they are not aware of such.

I'm pretty sure that is not what I said Swift. I said if an argument is presented lacking certain critical information that would show that argument to be false, and the argument is being made in earnest, it stands to reason the person is unaware of that information. As I have said a number of times it does not mean it is absolutely true they don't have that information, its not being included or considered could be an error, which is why I have given you numerous opportunities to correct that error and square your characterization of the executive who works more than the average member of the global working class with the material reality of capitalism and the tangible effects on one's relation to labor (labor would be the "hard work" we are discussing) that I have described previously. At every opportunity you refuse to do so and instead personally attack me and accuse me of lying, largely without articulating what I am lying about, but then when you rarely do I patiently and in detail explain why it is not a lie. And then the loop continues as you accuse me of lying again.

Basically you are a pissy pants baby mad about getting owned and that I'm smarter than you and you can't win this argument, and rather than humbly admitting you have a lot to learn (as I do, though not from you) you just make vague accusations of me lying or "twisting your arguments". It is telling that you don't respond to direct statements I have made and do not cite specific instances of me lying when you make these accusations.

No, tacit information is regularly skipped over in conversation and debates, in all walks of lives, on all subjects, over and over.

When certain premises are assumed to be shared, yes, it is natural to gloss that over. However, in this case the premises are not shared and are actually what is in contention (what constitutes "hard work"), and the "tacit information" you are skipping over is information that directly puts the lie to your argument, so this is quite different.

it's silly and embarrassing for you, just stop.

Yeah that was pretty embarrassing when I said I was done with this and then kept replying to you because I was in the middle of a meltdown. Oh wait, that was you, lol.

also, the rest of your post is full of bullshit and lies to

Yikes, how can I argue with that? Stop owning me so hard please.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 24, 2015, 04:33:04 PM »

At least our exchange isn't like

"in my opinion ceo's work harder, longer hours, and have more stressful jobs than the average worker" - swift

"but bro, clarify in detail that you are aware these corporations employee people all around the world and not just in the states otherwise you just look stupid bro, like you're forgetting the globe man" -gn

"oh? fuck, god im an idiot. you've totally provided proof that I am unaware of capitalism's impact on workers outside the states. my first post completely makes us aware of this" -said nobody ever

So you've melted down to the point that you don't even care about debating the issue and are just using it as a jumping off point to cry about how mean and unfair I am, after everyone can see I've engaged you reasonably, patiently, and factually, down to this very post. Mmmm, exquisite meltdown *chef kissing fingers*

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 24, 2015, 04:44:39 PM »
Given me numerous times to clarify? I don't need to clarify in any real detail that I am aware of corporations taking part in global job outsourcing, running sweatshops with poor working conditions, human rights and labor law abuses etc. You can ask basically anyone about this shit, it's pretty much common knowledge at this point. Almost everyone is aware of it to some decent extent. And it's not some secret password of information that needs to be revealed before one is afforded the right to speak on his perspectives as it pertains to work loads/duties in our capitalist society.

I'm sorry you assumed I was drawing borders to our growing global capitalist society. You had no reason to do so, and no reason can be used to conclude as to why a reasonable person would assume such. Like I said, the information you want clarified is tacit information, and you're dumb for arguing that it needs to be stated. I'm sorry you drew to conclusions with no merit, and then warped your argument too. But hey man, you were just giving me an opportunity to say the sky is blue, and that large capitalist corporations fuck the whole world not just the states.

Next time someone gets into an argument with me about which way is easier to cut the grass, I'll make sure they first clarify that it's green. Thanks man.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 24, 2015, 05:03:44 PM »

yea i just don't understand how you're disagreeing with reality.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 24, 2015, 05:08:50 PM »
Given me numerous times to clarify? I don't need to clarify in any real detail that I am aware of corporations taking part in global job outsourcing, running sweatshops with poor working conditions, human rights and labor law abuses etc. You can ask basically anyone about this shit, it's pretty much common knowledge at this point. Almost everyone is aware of it to some decent extent. And it's not some secret password of information that needs to be revealed before one is afforded the right to speak on his perspectives as it pertains to work loads/duties in our capitalist society.

I explained several posts ago, this morning, how your superficial understanding of these things is not incorporated into your argument about the "hard work" of executives relative to the working class. Here is the link since you are too lazy and stupid to go back and read it yourself: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,879.msg24839.html#msg24839 As I have said numerous times, your argument fails to take into account the relationship each class has towards the means of production and how this materially affects their relation to labor, which is directly related to the experience of "hard work." Saying "I know what a sweatshop is" doesn't suddenly mean that information is incorporated into your argument of "executives tend to work harder than the working class."

I'm sorry you assumed I was drawing borders to our growing global capitalist society. You had no reason to do so, and no reason can be used to conclude as to why a reasonable person would assume such. Like I said, the information you want clarified is tacit information, and you're dumb for arguing that it needs to be stated.

"No reason to do so?" Your comparison of an executive's "hard work" to the working class never discussed the absolutely deplorable conditions the majority of the world's working class works in, the hours they work for, the wages they make, the effect of their labor on themselves and their families and communities. These are all integral to the topic and are completely unacknowledged by you. You may "know" that the working class does deal with these conditions, but they are not incorporated into your argument about the nature or degree of "hard work" of an executive versus the working class. The rest of your post is gibberish and you are still melting down.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 24, 2015, 05:11:07 PM »

yea i just don't understand how you're disagreeing with reality.

He's a retarded liberal idealist who thinks "who works harder, an executive in an air-conditioned office or a Bangladeshi factory worker working 75 hours a week in a crumbling death trap factory with no air conditioning or fire escapes" is a matter of opinion and not material reality.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 24, 2015, 05:17:58 PM »
"our comparison of an executive's "hard work" to the working class never discussed the absolutely deplorable conditions the majority of the world's working class works in, the hours they work for, the wages they make, the effect of their labor on themselves and their families and communities."

actually, it did

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 24, 2015, 05:19:33 PM »
"our comparison of an executive's "hard work" to the working class never discussed the absolutely deplorable conditions the majority of the world's working class works in, the hours they work for, the wages they make, the effect of their labor on themselves and their families and communities."

actually, it did

Okay, show me where you did this then.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 24, 2015, 05:26:09 PM »
it's not my job to keep you up to par. something tells me you'll find it anyway. you're dedicated.

p.s. i covered it twice

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 24, 2015, 05:35:21 PM »
it's not my job to keep you up to par. something tells me you'll find it anyway. you're dedicated.

p.s. i covered it twice

I looked and I did not find it. I was courteous enough to link you to one of my previous posts to clarify an issue, if you are participating in this discussion in good faith it should not be a problem to do the same. Especially if you are sure you said this, it should be fairly simple to find the post and link me to it, or to at least quote the relevant portion, as I have done for you.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 24, 2015, 05:35:44 PM »
A lot of the CEO leeches do work like 75 hours a week and grind their teeth in their sleep and take tons of speed etc.  Like the proletariat needs to be liberated from exploitation, these bougies too need to be liberated, from their lives.

thats all i am saying. minus the liberation from their lives part of course O_o

interesting that you would guess teeth grinding to be a significant problem. my business is obviously only small scale and i am not dealing with the same stress as these types we talk about probably do, and i work more like 60 hr/wk but i grind hardcore and have massive sleep problems.

I WAS WAITING FOR IT.

this shit right here literally gets me belly laughing

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 24, 2015, 05:36:32 PM »
p.s.s. i currently am directly affiliated with outsourcing approximately 15 jobs to individuals in countries like the Philippines, India, Bangladeshi, el Salvador and so forth.

Some of these individuals act as virtual assistants for tech jobs, marketing and as well as customer relations in acquisitions & sales, other's are employed by companies who hire them to produce certain goods for us at discounted prices. In every scenerio, we are in direct communication with the labour

lets talk about this next.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 24, 2015, 05:36:43 PM »
the CEO of Volkswagen just got 30 mill for cheating and being complacent in crimes against the environment and human health.