Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 400205 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #555 on: September 25, 2015, 10:48:30 PM »

-you hate capitalism because you're jealous of "successful" people
-white privilege isn't real.
-i was homeless but my sick wicked work ethnic brought me out of my slump
-never had help, i'm a self-made man

liberal bingo

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 25, 2015, 11:42:24 PM »
Also that doesn't even make any sense. If I don't like or support how the system works why should I contribute to it? Swift's dumb, retarded ass that could never run a "business" without the privileges afforded him by society/his parents owned by logic yet again.

you're thinking about it all wrong. what i am saying is that you're a lazy free loader who adopted your current favored economic and political spectrum as a means to rationalize your pitiful lifestyle.

now you proceed to make excuses as to why others are successful and not you, to make yourself feel better and you use me as an example. my parents don't help me at all, and my privilege although hugely prevalent to worldy standards, being that I am a white male american, i still have no more opportunity or privilege than others in that same catagory, such as you. i am not exceptionally smart, i didn't get a free ride through college, i didn't meet the right people who helped me to become successful, but i did go flat broke once three years ago, and i have been homeless twice already at 26, and started my first business off of a very small amount of $

if you compare me just to those who its fair to compare me to, you'll see the only thing i had that made me excel is sickening motivation and work ethic. tomorrow, i'll get up at 4 am and begin reviewing documents in order to buy out another company, you'll wake up at 8 and fuck ur fat gf and proceed to play video games or some shit.

The same results i received on war2 are those that are the norm for me in real life, because i have relentless focus and determination in everything i do. meanwhile, you'll do no more impact in your life than dedicate your time to being mediocre at video games and being a cheat debater on forums over a topic that you're slightly more educated than the average person on. i think this forums halts your maturity too, you haven't grown up one bit. aside from the tk trolling stuff i stay pretty calm, mature and respectful on here nowadays, including the whole time i talk to you, meanwhile you're going around saying "lol you're such a faggot" and calling people names and treating people like evil~ryi like shit and it seems like to you it's a school yard fight in grade school...i can't even begin to wrap my head around how much of a punk kid you are.

call me a rager or something, but i really had a good time writing this out and i hope the mild truths in it about you bother you a bit even though you'll never show it because these forums are like your stomping grounds...lol

A 36 hour meltdown, impressive.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 26, 2015, 12:39:36 AM »
Post the $$$.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #558 on: September 26, 2015, 01:46:10 AM »

Post the $$$.

Montel Williams is still sending it to him...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 26, 2015, 09:03:44 AM »
if you compare me just to those who its fair to compare me to, you'll see the only thing i had that made me excel is sickening motivation and work ethic. tomorrow, i'll get up at 4 am and begin reviewing documents in order to buy out another company, you'll wake up at 8 and fuck ur fat gf and proceed to play video games or some shit.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 26, 2015, 09:37:46 AM »
Working residential construction in Missouri I have the fortune (or misfortune) of getting a lot of days off due to piss poor weather in the winter. If the temperature gets below 15F i'm probably sitting at home. Last winter I had 2 solid weeks in a row off, and then a few other days here and there. When I would stay at home i'd log on and play war2 instead.... Guess who else was on war2 every single day I had to sit home? Swift. He was there all day every day (typically smurfing) as if he had nothing better to do. Right then and there I knew he didn't have a job.. I knew all the b.s. he was feeding other people was nothing more than lies he made up to impress other people on war2.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 26, 2015, 09:40:28 AM »
it's been 2 days and he still cant manage to get his hands on $2700 lol

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 26, 2015, 02:32:08 PM »
tk, we went over this. i was on every day after 5-6 pm pst, yes. and it lasted for like 2 months straight... now you're actng like i was on all day period and thats cute- so far from the truth.

also, once you pick a much higher number than $2,700 we'll do it. allow me to fuck with you
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 26, 2015, 02:33:11 PM »
Post the $$$.

how much? pick a higher amount

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #564 on: September 26, 2015, 03:58:25 PM »

Post the $$$.

how much? pick a higher amount

Don't think the lending tree will give you anymore [emoji46]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 26, 2015, 05:36:13 PM »
tk, we went over this. i was on every day after 5-6 pm pst, yes. and it lasted for like 2 months straight... now you're actng like i was on all day period and thats cute- so far from the truth.

rofl

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 26, 2015, 11:32:41 PM »
no. you were on all day period. from the time i woke up 7-8AM central

if i had a day off of work due to weather or whatever, i pretty much knew if i logged on you would be online (typically under a smurf account) having random conversations with different people.

like you had absolutely nothing better to do.. just hanging out chatting with people on the server, watching some games, and occasionally playing for months on end. i only noticed it for months on end because weather only affects my work 3-4 months out of the year. if weather effected me year around im sure i would have noticed the same thing all year round.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 27, 2015, 01:58:37 AM »
i was at least having fun with your ridiculous claim, i wasn't even on 5-11 everyday.

anyway, here's the facts: i had a couple month period where i was on a good decent amount of nights after i got off work. you change it to ALL day, EVERY day like I have no job OR social life. funny stuff, of course i'ma troll along

anyway, obviously i am not going to post $2,700... only poor people who think thats not a small amount of money and are broke working for someone else, making them rich, would do that. i won't consider any challenge under 10k. there you have it. give me a specific amount that meets the minimum, and put some pennies on it idc

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 27, 2015, 02:00:16 AM »
also, if tk wants to continue to dodge, either blid or evil~ry can put an amount out instead

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 27, 2015, 07:45:20 AM »
i was at least having fun with your ridiculous claim, i wasn't even on 5-11 everyday.

anyway, here's the facts: i had a couple month period where i was on a good decent amount of nights after i got off work. you change it to ALL day, EVERY day like I have no job OR social life. funny stuff, of course i'ma troll along

Ah, thanks for taking the time to clear up those facts Swift. Good thing you did so or you would look like an insecure idiot.