Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399279 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #615 on: September 28, 2015, 04:46:23 PM »
Bahahaha...you thought I was making a fool out of myself by melting down in this thread for several days straight and then pulling a bunch of money out of the bank to spread on my computer desk to show to internet people. Little did you know that getting everyone who read my posts over the past several days to call me a retard was all part of the plan! The ironing is delicious.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: September 28, 2015, 04:51:44 PM »
he literally just emptied his bank account and entire savings just so he can show it to a dumb redneck who thought $2700 was something significant enough to post about, now swift has to go back to the bank to deposit it back. what the fuck is this!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: September 28, 2015, 04:58:45 PM »
how many times do i have to say 2700 isnt shit... but if he was able to post at least a couple grand, i would at the very least believe he wasn't some kid living off of his parent's allowance.

i will admit i was wrong. you seem to have plenty of money.

still a retard though.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 28, 2015, 05:06:04 PM »
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/man-charged-in-fatal-crash-part-of-influential-toronto-area-family-1.2584890

rich kid drinks and drives, kills a bunch of people. would be life in prison under normal circumstances, hmm should be interesting to see what happens.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: September 28, 2015, 05:50:41 PM »
he literally just emptied his bank account and entire savings just so he can show it to a dumb redneck who thought $2700 was something significant enough to post about, now swift has to go back to the bank to deposit it back. what the fuck is this!

Yes, I coincidentally only have $58,250 dollars, the exact amount of all individual amounts asked to be posted. You got me. Anyway, you can have your thread back now.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: September 28, 2015, 06:03:44 PM »
Yes, I coincidentally only have $58,250 dollars, the exact amount of all individual amounts asked to be posted. You got me. Anyway, you can have your thread back now.

Holy shit!!!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 28, 2015, 06:04:45 PM »
The same results i received on war2 are those that are the norm for me in real life, because i have relentless focus and determination in everything i do.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: September 28, 2015, 08:50:33 PM »
good news everyone.. i'm power washing a house and a deck this friday for $175 so i'll be able to post like 2,900 next time.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 28, 2015, 08:58:46 PM »

i will admit i was wrong. you seem to have plenty of money.

still a retard though.

do you want to keep doubling the amount until one of us can no longer? we'll say my last one was just an even 50k to keep the numbers simple, so you're up next and that puts you at 100k now.

once you completely concede we'll then move on to cars, number of fb friends, hs & college gpa's, gfs/wives looks, etc? We'll go through the whole spectrum of meaningless, shallow worldly measurements and ignore anything that isn't absent of meaningful things like one's character, striving for a life of altruism etc and i'll drink myself into a deeper depression afterwards.  for the gf/wife contest we'll keep the audience entertained by posting nudes without their permission?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: September 28, 2015, 09:10:56 PM »
im married and ive already posted her tits if you missed it im sure space saved them along with my cock

idgaf how much money you have honestly. i just find it hard to believe (still) that someone who spends countless hours having extremely unproductive meaningless conversations on a dead 20 year old gaming server is a wealthy real-estate mogul. if i had 50K cash guess where i'd be? not server.war2.ru

if i were single i'd still crush more dime ass pussy than you. bitches love me and my lack of wealth

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: September 28, 2015, 09:44:57 PM »
here's a little insight tk -

1. money doesn't make someone a baller no matter how much you think it does

2. just because someone has money doesn't mean they go around traveling the world, driving nice cars, fucking everyone and doing every which drug or buying 10 houses and living some fantasy life. nevertheless, you think i'm on war2 way more than i am. i haven't been on the game in months, and i never played mid day like u said, not in a long time have i done that with any regularity. also, aside from that day with gn like 3-4 days ago i am pretty much absent from the forums for the most part, with a few posts here and there.

3. as for getting more pussy than a rich guy, you have no idea. i'll let you on a little secret that you  aren't aware of, guys with money can go to bars and women just flock to them, it's like they smell it. here's one reason, besides the fact that you don't got much money, that you aren't aware of this. You know that girls will downplay the truth when asked by fat/ugly guys if looks matter, "oh looks matter a little but personality is most important" but you, as a moderate to good looking guy know that that same girl will ditch that fat ugly fuck in a half second at the club as soon as a good looking guy bats an eye at her. It's the same with $, women say it's not as important as things like looks/personality. But when people with normal $/careers aren't around, they'll fully admit that guys with $, good careers etc turn them on and that they are attracted to money, and they are turned on and consider such guys alpha, etc. some of even are bad enough to admit they only like u for your money etc. it's not like a small percentage of women who are like this either, it's the majority. it wouldn't even be fair, i'd need to go bankrupt first before we compete on that one

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #626 on: September 28, 2015, 09:48:12 PM »

Finally, the moment I was waiting for.  I will now break into swiftone's house and steal the money.

Would you represent yourself in court? [emoji54]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 28, 2015, 09:49:05 PM »
u dont know what bitches flocking to you means .. they might want your money, but they want my dick inside of them no strings attached

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 28, 2015, 10:04:58 PM »
u dont know what bitches flocking to you means .. they might want your money, but they want my dick inside of them no strings attached

tk, just like you believed i lived with my mom and i was broke, so you would have yourself believe that i cannot get women easily. these are all just notions that have no merit, but they are shared by many here. you haven't the slightest clue who i am or what i do, and honestly none of this shit is a bragging point that we should be talking about. money, women, material, meaningless.

As soon as it gets out in the slightest of hints, they flock to you in clubs and ride you all night trying to follow you home, or girls find out from other friends somehow and add you on facebook etc. it's the easiest shit in the world. what i would want from the woman is some meaningless pleasure, and what they want from me is some meaningless object to obtain pleasure withl. it's an empty abyss. i was being sarcastic when i said lets continue some empty contest, i just wanted to fuck with u a bit since u were so confident i live with my mom, but i take no pride in the place i am within my life and i am not going around thinking i am better off than others with less than me or smething

you can't understand it, because you haven't been there. maybe you'd do well for yourself with finances and make your life 10x better or some shit, but it would never work that way for me, and thats why you don't see me attempting to live to my means. i did it for a VERY short awhile, the women, concerts, cruises, fake friends, real friends, nice food etc, and it's a bunch of shit and i would rather be dead than live out a life full of those empty pleasures instead of one in search of that ever elusive deeper meaning. i've also aimed to try the good person attempt, working alongside non-profits, start ups, donating until it hurts, shoveling the snow at my church, the dog shelters and to my surprise none of that shit fills the void, though i'll stay the course on that one.  like i am not saying that i am happier than you yourself or anything either, the whole post was more just for shock value.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 28, 2015, 10:10:00 PM »
i wonder if anyone else connects with this song like i do. this song is spot on