Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399907 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #630 on: September 28, 2015, 10:15:55 PM »
good news everyone.. i'm power washing a house and a deck this friday for $175 so i'll be able to post like 2,900 next time.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #631 on: September 28, 2015, 10:36:39 PM »

good news everyone.. i'm power washing a house and a deck this friday for $175 so i'll be able to post like 2,900 next time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKySc85zpyE

Very informative....[emoji55]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 28, 2015, 10:38:23 PM »
oh my god shut the fuck up lol.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 28, 2015, 10:39:32 PM »
here's a little insight tk -

1. money doesn't make someone a baller no matter how much you think it does

2. just because someone has money doesn't mean they go around traveling the world, driving nice cars, fucking everyone and doing every which drug or buying 10 houses and living some fantasy life. nevertheless, you think i'm on war2 way more than i am. i haven't been on the game in months, and i never played mid day like u said, not in a long time have i done that with any regularity. also, aside from that day with gn like 3-4 days ago i am pretty much absent from the forums for the most part, with a few posts here and there.

3. as for getting more pussy than a rich guy, you have no idea. i'll let you on a little secret that you  aren't aware of, guys with money can go to bars and women just flock to them, it's like they smell it. here's one reason, besides the fact that you don't got much money, that you aren't aware of this. You know that girls will downplay the truth when asked by fat/ugly guys if looks matter, "oh looks matter a little but personality is most important" but you, as a moderate to good looking guy know that that same girl will ditch that fat ugly fuck in a half second at the club as soon as a good looking guy bats an eye at her. It's the same with $, women say it's not as important as things like looks/personality. But when people with normal $/careers aren't around, they'll fully admit that guys with $, good careers etc turn them on and that they are attracted to money, and they are turned on and consider such guys alpha, etc. some of even are bad enough to admit they only like u for your money etc. it's not like a small percentage of women who are like this either, it's the majority. it wouldn't even be fair, i'd need to go bankrupt first before we compete on that one

You are mentally disturbed and should seek professional help.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 28, 2015, 10:48:55 PM »
type of women "flocking" to swift

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 28, 2015, 11:12:42 PM »

2. just because someone has money doesn't mean they go around traveling the world, driving nice cars, fucking everyone and doing every which drug or buying 10 houses and living some fantasy life. nevertheless, you think i'm on war2 way more than i am. i haven't been on the game in months, and i never played mid day like u said, not in a long time have i done that with any regularity. also, aside from that day with gn like 3-4 days ago i am pretty much absent from the forums for the most part, with a few posts here and there.

3. as for getting more pussy than a rich guy, you have no idea. i'll let you on a little secret that you  aren't aware of, guys with money can go to bars and women just flock to them, it's like they smell it. here's one reason, besides the fact that you don't got much money, that you aren't aware of this. You know that girls will downplay the truth when asked by fat/ugly guys if looks matter, "oh looks matter a little but personality is most important" but you, as a moderate to good looking guy know that that same girl will ditch that fat ugly fuck in a half second at the club as soon as a good looking guy bats an eye at her. It's the same with $, women say it's not as important as things like looks/personality. But when people with normal $/careers aren't around, they'll fully admit that guys with $, good careers etc turn them on and that they are attracted to money, and they are turned on and consider such guys alpha, etc. some of even are bad enough to admit they only like u for your money etc. it's not like a small percentage of women who are like this either, it's the majority. it wouldn't even be fair, i'd need to go bankrupt first before we compete on that one

What have we been doing this whole time then? Are you telling me that you can't help me and that you're going to need to refer me to another doctor?
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #636 on: September 28, 2015, 11:18:33 PM »

What have we been doing this whole time then? Are you telling me that you can't help me and that you're going to need to refer me to another doctor?

Lol, the pink freak telling others to seek professional help [emoji23]

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 28, 2015, 11:29:29 PM »
if i were single i'd still crush more dime ass pussy than you. bitches love me and my lack of wealth

well neither of us are single so i guess we can compete on this one as well.

it's comedy that you pick the next category to be women when we all know you date a stripper, and an ugly one at that... and then you want us to believe that you can pick up good looking women

or maybe this is just a ploy for you to get a pic of my gf, if so it worked;

you posted a nude body shot of your girl, and of course mine isn't a slut like yours so i won't do that but i'll get as close as i can to matching it. asked her if i could post this pic on a small community gamer forum. shes a solid 8 1/2

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 28, 2015, 11:38:57 PM »
She take that with a potato?

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 29, 2015, 12:17:41 AM »
l8r :o

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 29, 2015, 07:01:19 AM »
theres no pics of girls u could post that would impress me is my point

ive been with em all... all different races, personalities, shapes and sizes... and all while i was making less than 40k a year.

been with enough to know all of their p****** feel pretty much the same and they all have a crazy side to them.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 07:09:13 AM by tk[as] »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 29, 2015, 07:40:11 AM »
Lol @ both of you losers.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 29, 2015, 07:43:19 AM »
if i were single i'd still crush more dime ass pussy than you. bitches love me and my lack of wealth

well neither of us are single so i guess we can compete on this one as well.

it's comedy that you pick the next category to be women when we all know you date a stripper, and an ugly one at that... and then you want us to believe that you can pick up good looking women

or maybe this is just a ploy for you to get a pic of my gf, if so it worked;

you posted a nude body shot of your girl, and of course mine isn't a slut like yours so i won't do that but i'll get as close as i can to matching it. asked her if i could post this pic on a small community gamer forum. shes a solid 8 1/2

Sorry about your girlfriend's low self esteem, I hope someday she gets the help she needs and doesn't feel the need to be with someone who wants to use her as a status symbol.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 29, 2015, 09:03:29 AM »
i take no pride in the place i am within my life and i am not going around thinking i am better off than others with less than me or smething

honestly none of this shit is a bragging point that we should be talking about. money, women, material, meaningless.

I Like you tk. Let's do something fun. You pick a $ amount that you don't think I have available liquid right now, I'll go to the  bank right now and withdrawal that much and take a picture of it right in front of one of your posts and send it to you or post here. I really personally just want to see how you react

i don't make great efforts to get anyone to know anything about me. i'm just saying if it'll make you shut up (and feel dumb), and give me a pseudo win over you, then i am willing to prove otherwise but you'd need to let me know what amount would truly make you feel like you're an idiot and not smart and like you're 0-1. everyone has $2700, that wont do it

now you proceed to make excuses as to why others are successful and not you, to make yourself feel better and you use me as an example. my parents don't help me at all, and my privilege although hugely prevalent to worldy standards, being that I am a white male american, i still have no more opportunity or privilege than others in that same catagory, such as you. i am not exceptionally smart, i didn't get a free ride through college, i didn't meet the right people who helped me to become successful, but i did go flat broke once three years ago, and i have been homeless twice already at 26, and started my first business off of a very small amount of $

if you compare me just to those who its fair to compare me to, you'll see the only thing i had that made me excel is sickening motivation and work ethic. tomorrow, i'll get up at 4 am and begin reviewing documents in order to buy out another company, you'll wake up at 8 and fuck ur fat gf and proceed to play video games or some shit.

The same results i received on war2 are those that are the norm for me in real life, because i have relentless focus and determination in everything i do.

anyway, obviously i am not going to post $2,700... only poor people who think thats not a small amount of money and are broke working for someone else, making them rich, would do that. i won't consider any challenge under 10k. there you have it. give me a specific amount that meets the minimum, and put some pennies on it idc

You still don't get it. I don't think you really understand what the corporate ladder is about. It's about conflict management. Now you know. Now. You. Know.

You get paid more the higher up the ladder you go, but they're hiring you and promoting you for your ability to manage conflict in things like.... stress, responsibility, low IQ individuals (middle/poor class people), large projects, etc. Now you see what I am doing. I'm practicing my ability to manage conflict with low income individuals like yourself, like CEO's do with their employees.  and don't use your puppet master analogy here.

i take no pride in the place i am within my life and i am not going around thinking i am better off than others with less than me or smething

honestly none of this shit is a bragging point that we should be talking about. money, women, material, meaningless.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 29, 2015, 10:20:11 AM »
capitalism and its sick ideals are definitely to blame for this behaviour.