Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 400250 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #675 on: October 02, 2015, 02:48:24 PM »
Staying on topic of sharing with strangers, I donated to a couple of schools in Eugene this year. I suppose you'll blame my self esteem for helping strangers too. Maybe you'll even blame my incredibly gracious donations for the recent shooting.

Shut up fag.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 02, 2015, 02:49:27 PM »
About 2 hours south
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #677 on: October 02, 2015, 02:52:25 PM »
About 2 hours south

Ya I was never able to make down that far when I lived in Portland. I did go to  Cannon beach tho...definitely miss all the mountains and fresh air [emoji3]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 02, 2015, 02:59:08 PM »
Shut up fag.

I can't figure out why you hate me when I do more things to be a great person than you do.  How can you even look down on me when I donate more and say good things to people I don't even like?

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 02, 2015, 03:01:59 PM »
Fresh air hot women and good food .

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 02, 2015, 03:07:29 PM »
Shut up fag.

I can't figure out why you hate me when I do more things to be a great person than you do.  How can you even look down on me when I donate more and say good things to people I don't even like?

Because you are an obnoxious retard.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 02, 2015, 03:11:22 PM »
I also don't think you do good things, and that you are a liar. You will probably try to convince me otherwise, because you are very insecure.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 02, 2015, 03:13:38 PM »
So your saying that you'll debate anything except how you try and step on people. Basically you'd be a douche regardless of capitalism.  My self esteem hinges on your reply! Or maybe yours is tied into mine now.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 02, 2015, 03:14:08 PM »
So your saying that you'll debate anything except how you try and step on people. Basically you'd be a douche regardless of capitalism.  My self esteem hinges on your reply! Or maybe yours is tied into mine now.

Are you done melting down yet?

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 02, 2015, 03:19:00 PM »
Only you get caught lying in your own posts. I feel bad enough that I would mentor you in exchange for an apology

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 02, 2015, 03:20:02 PM »
Only you get caught lying in your own posts. I feel bad enough that I would mentor you in exchange for an apology

Are you still melting down Swift? I don't think even BiZaTcH got owned so hard by me he was still melting down like ten days later.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 02, 2015, 03:23:56 PM »
I respect your stubbornness with being wrong. You realize your wrong and still here you are. I can show you how to rise above poor people pettiness and then you can impact as many people as I do.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 02, 2015, 03:24:59 PM »
Only you get caught lying in your own posts.

Maybe this will make you stop posting for awhile like it did earlier in the week:

i take no pride in the place i am within my life and i am not going around thinking i am better off than others with less than me or smething

honestly none of this shit is a bragging point that we should be talking about. money, women, material, meaningless.

I Like you tk. Let's do something fun. You pick a $ amount that you don't think I have available liquid right now, I'll go to the  bank right now and withdrawal that much and take a picture of it right in front of one of your posts and send it to you or post here. I really personally just want to see how you react

i don't make great efforts to get anyone to know anything about me. i'm just saying if it'll make you shut up (and feel dumb), and give me a pseudo win over you, then i am willing to prove otherwise but you'd need to let me know what amount would truly make you feel like you're an idiot and not smart and like you're 0-1. everyone has $2700, that wont do it

now you proceed to make excuses as to why others are successful and not you, to make yourself feel better and you use me as an example. my parents don't help me at all, and my privilege although hugely prevalent to worldy standards, being that I am a white male american, i still have no more opportunity or privilege than others in that same catagory, such as you. i am not exceptionally smart, i didn't get a free ride through college, i didn't meet the right people who helped me to become successful, but i did go flat broke once three years ago, and i have been homeless twice already at 26, and started my first business off of a very small amount of $

if you compare me just to those who its fair to compare me to, you'll see the only thing i had that made me excel is sickening motivation and work ethic. tomorrow, i'll get up at 4 am and begin reviewing documents in order to buy out another company, you'll wake up at 8 and fuck ur fat gf and proceed to play video games or some shit.

The same results i received on war2 are those that are the norm for me in real life, because i have relentless focus and determination in everything i do.

anyway, obviously i am not going to post $2,700... only poor people who think thats not a small amount of money and are broke working for someone else, making them rich, would do that. i won't consider any challenge under 10k. there you have it. give me a specific amount that meets the minimum, and put some pennies on it idc

You still don't get it. I don't think you really understand what the corporate ladder is about. It's about conflict management. Now you know. Now. You. Know.

You get paid more the higher up the ladder you go, but they're hiring you and promoting you for your ability to manage conflict in things like.... stress, responsibility, low IQ individuals (middle/poor class people), large projects, etc. Now you see what I am doing. I'm practicing my ability to manage conflict with low income individuals like yourself, like CEO's do with their employees.  and don't use your puppet master analogy here.

you posted a nude body shot of your girl, and of course mine isn't a slut like yours so i won't do that but i'll get as close as i can to matching it. asked her if i could post this pic on a small community gamer forum. shes a solid 8 1/2

i take no pride in the place i am within my life and i am not going around thinking i am better off than others with less than me or smething

honestly none of this shit is a bragging point that we should be talking about. money, women, material, meaningless.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #688 on: October 02, 2015, 03:27:57 PM »

Fresh air hot women and good food .

Micro breweries ftw [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 04, 2015, 02:21:03 AM »
anyone else voting for a republican this time?

Obama pretty much destroyed my faith in democratic party. And Hillary needs to acknowledge that Obama is FUBAR before she swings me back to her side.

Stompin in my Trump Force Ones