Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399330 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #840 on: October 29, 2015, 11:43:07 AM »
Again, it makes no sense why a real estate tycoon, like myself, would have any reason to get upset while talking down to a worker bee. this conversation wouldn't have begun in the first place if you didn't harbor some form of resentment and jealousy towards me.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: October 29, 2015, 01:28:59 PM »
Again, it makes no sense why a real estate tycoon, like myself, would have any reason to get upset while talking down to a worker bee. this conversation wouldn't have begun in the first place if you didn't harbor some form of resentment and jealousy towards me.

I'm pretty sure you're the one who suddenly started getting really mad and personal in this thread Swift, not me.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: October 29, 2015, 02:16:07 PM »
I have no idea why you would say I was mad. I am definitely not, and never was. Though, calling someone mad who is not is a near bullet proof way to make them such - so if thats your agenda, keep to it and I'll let you know once it works.

As for who got personal? I have to laugh at that one. You do realize that when we first talking non-stop in this thread like twenty pages ago, you were using ad hominem right off the get go and I didn't respond in kind until pages later? Lmao at how blatantly wrong you are sometimes. And you wonder why I just fuck around with you, say random shit, and don't take things seriously - because you're full of shit. You're over the top ridiculous and wrong all the time.

But I don't like that I had to touch on that, as I'm not finding facts to be humorous today, and I am not about to let the truth get in a way of a good time.

I really think we should break down the root of the problem here. I can't decide if it's because you're butt ugly or broke... whats your problem with me being a success story?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: October 29, 2015, 02:23:45 PM »
You guys are both extremely mad online.  Only I, permanently detached and cool, am above it all.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: October 29, 2015, 02:30:04 PM »
I have no idea why you would say I was mad. I am definitely not, and never was. Though, calling someone mad who is not is a near bullet proof way to make them such - so if thats your agenda, keep to it and I'll let you know once it works.

As for who got personal? I have to laugh at that one. You do realize that when we first talking non-stop in this thread like twenty pages ago, you were using ad hominem right off the get go and I didn't respond in kind until pages later? Lmao at how blatantly wrong you are sometimes. And you wonder why I just fuck around with you, say random shit, and don't take things seriously - because you're full of shit. You're over the top ridiculous and wrong all the time.

But I don't like that I had to touch on that, as I'm not finding facts to be humorous today, and I am not about to let the truth get in a way of a good time.

I really think we should break down the root of the problem here. I can't decide if it's because you're butt ugly or broke... whats your problem with me being a success story?

You sound mad still. Doesn't it get tiring being mad for so long?

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 29, 2015, 02:30:42 PM »
You guys are both extremely mad online.  Only I, permanently detached and cool, am above it all.

I am extremely calm, and Swift is still mad about how I exposed him as a liar many times over, in a post that owned him so brutally he had to stop posting for an extended length of time every time I posted it. This is an objective fact that can be confirmed through the forum posts, and it makes Swift even madder when it is pointed out.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: October 30, 2015, 07:44:08 AM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 30, 2015, 11:49:35 AM »
US to Deploy Special Operations Forces in Syria: Official
NBCNews.com    - ‎46 minutes ago‎   
The U.S. will send a small number of U.S. special operations forces into Syria as part of a shift in its strategy against ISIS, officials said Friday.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #848 on: October 30, 2015, 11:58:35 AM »

US to Deploy Special Operations Forces in Syria: Official
NBCNews.com    - ‎46 minutes ago‎   
The U.S. will send a small number of U.S. special operations forces into Syria as part of a shift in its strategy against ISIS, officials said Friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeRKe6skTbc

I am sure they will treat your Iraqi family with respect.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: October 30, 2015, 12:39:49 PM »

Mad about what? You tried to argue against me using points I already covered, like work conditions etc, prior to you even coming in. Then you twisted arguments.

mad that you're a broke nerd who spends almost every day on forums trying to sound smart and get forum glory and has a shitty job going no where? :D

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: October 30, 2015, 12:49:05 PM »

Mad about what? You tried to argue against me using points I already covered, like work conditions etc, prior to you even coming in. Then you twisted arguments.

mad that you're a broke nerd who spends almost every day on forums trying to sound smart and get forum glory and has a shitty job going no where? :D

You're still really mad Swift, you should try chilling out.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: October 30, 2015, 12:51:41 PM »
nerd who spends all day every day for over a decade arguing on forums, belittling people and seeking forum glory tells someone on the forums they're mad :D

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: October 30, 2015, 12:56:39 PM »
ted cruz said sanders is a Bolshevik

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: October 30, 2015, 02:58:01 PM »
nerd who spends all day every day for over a decade arguing on forums, belittling people and seeking forum glory tells someone on the forums they're mad :D

You are mad, Swift.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: October 30, 2015, 04:52:23 PM »
Even if I were mad, which I am not, that wouldn't counteract the amount of pwnage you've endured as of late.