Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399974 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #1185 on: April 24, 2017, 05:18:28 PM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: April 30, 2017, 10:21:00 AM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 20, 2017, 09:13:16 AM »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 23, 2017, 03:55:05 PM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 26, 2017, 09:23:33 AM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: June 18, 2017, 05:39:02 PM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: June 29, 2017, 12:56:43 PM »
Ex-Cuban leader Fulgencio Batista's daughter now homeless

"It's like God wants to teach me something," Carmela said.

https://www.local10.com/news/local-10-investigates/ex-cuban-leader-fulgencio-batistas-daughter-now-homeless
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:02:30 PM by marx was right »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: August 28, 2017, 08:09:20 PM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: August 31, 2017, 01:16:33 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

owned.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: August 31, 2017, 06:42:03 PM »

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: September 04, 2017, 07:04:21 PM »
Capitalism is not the problem!

The alternative, that the government owns and controls everything, is worse.

People are inherently selfish and greedy and willing to let others suffer so they can step up, regardless of which system they're sitting in.

No matter what governmental system a society has, or the concept of no government at all, society will be corrupt regardless. It has been extremely rare throughout history for whoever is in control, be it king, governor, emperor, president, elected official, or "rule of the people for the people"/majority rule to be truly concerned about the well-being and best interests of all citizens and act in their best interests, as opposed to each person acting selfishly for themselves.

People will suffer regardless. All systems can be given to tyranny and abuse.

What system works better?

If a person is given money regardless of performance or effort, they are not going to put in any effort.

So if you have a whole society where the majority just loaf around, that's not going to work very well. Someone has to clean the toilets, make the food, pick up the garbage, etc..

If a person owns a business, they generally are going to care about it a lot more than if they are working for someone else, and MUCH more than if they are working for someone else and getting paid even if they slack off and do a terrible job.

If a person owns property, they are usually going to take much better care of it than renters or people who are getting to live there for free.

People who actually need help should absolutely get help from society, like orphans, elderly, disabled, but the world has gotten to where human life is valueless and disposable. Babies are killed because they are inconvenient. The elderly are now killed for the same reason.

America had a period of greatness and prosperity and peace when the majority of citizens were church-goers and cared about what God had to say.

Since then, God has been removed from schools, from monuments, from government, and turning away from God has serious consequences. Society is collapsing all around the world. There are riots, murders, rapes, bombings, and terrorist attacks so often that the news reports barely phase us anymore.

This entire world is going down the drain. Destruction is imminent.

But there is amazing and good news in all the chaos and suffering. The good news is that the God who made this world didn't abandon it. The God who made you loves you dearly, and showed that to you by coming to earth as a human and suffering and dying for your sins, my sins, everyone's sins.

There are a a ton of things we don't understand yet. But looking in the right place, at the bloody cross where Jesus the Son of God was nailed to a plank of wood by the people He made and loved, to be spit at, mocked, whipped, when He had the power to walk away, that's the answer.

That's the answer to every question, every doubt, every fear, every turmoil, every suffering we experience or hear about.

Jesus had the power to walk away. He knew what He was walking into, but He chose to walk into that suffering to take on Himself every wrong that has ever been done by every person who has ever existed.

John 3:16-21

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  For God did

not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but

whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the

verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates

the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it

may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Picture yourself in these pictures. Imagine you are the one about to be flogged and crucified. Then see Jesus step in front of you and say, "No. Do it to me instead."

That's what He did for me. That's what He did for you. How can you not LOVE a LOVE like that?

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 07:18:39 PM by BabyShark »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: September 05, 2017, 01:19:01 AM »
I hope america becomes a communist country before i die

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: September 05, 2017, 08:48:33 AM »
I hope america becomes a communist country before i die

Ill buy a house in Warsaw when that happens.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: September 05, 2017, 08:59:51 AM »
Invalid Tweet ID