Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 391064 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #1350 on: May 16, 2018, 01:03:26 PM »
First female Communist elected in Iraq's holiest city calls for 'social justice'
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/female-communist-mp-heart-iraqs-holiest-city-1374412216

I hear reactionary heads exploding

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: May 21, 2018, 01:18:26 PM »
First female Communist elected in Iraq's holiest city calls for 'social justice'
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/female-communist-mp-heart-iraqs-holiest-city-1374412216

Not surprising seeing as how DAESH (ISIS) also come from Iraq. Two extremist ideologies, one location, trying to spread.

And, she's and SJW.

If you heard heads exploding, you should see a doctor for auditory hallucinations. May be a flaring sympton of your schizophrenia.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: May 21, 2018, 02:52:44 PM »

Let's look at some highlights of the article you simply posted because you read the word "communist"

Iraqis appear to have broken with the political establishment in response to what they see as rampant corruption and incompetence.

As the well known Islamic scholar of the past, Ibnul Qayyim al-Jawziyyah said in his book Miftah Dar as-Sa'adah:
Ponder and reflect upon the wisdom of Allah, the Exalted, in making the kings of the servants, their leaders, and their rulers to be as the same species as the actions of the servants. Like for like, if (the people) are good, then (the rulers) will be good, and if (the people) are evil, then (the rulers) will be evil. Rather, it is as if their actions became manifest in the appearance of their rulers and kings. It's like their actions are the reflection of their rulers and kings as face in a mirror towards yourself, like for like, and all that is from the actions of the servants as a result of what their own hands have reaped.

Ibnul Qayyim continues:
If they (the people) remain righteous, sincere and upright, then [their rulers/leaders/kings] will remain righteous and upright. And if they (the people) become corrupt, unrighteous and turn away (from uprightness), then they (the ruers) too will turn away from uprightness. If there appears plotting and deception among the people, their rulers will [be made to] behave likewise, and if people prevent the rights of Allah from being fulfilled among themselves and become miserly regarding their rights, {if they (the servants) opprsee themselves and others} then their kings and rulers will withhold the rights that they have upon them and will become miserly regarding them [so will their kings and rulers oppress the].

This statement was dicussed in the following clip from a speech by Shaykh Muhammad Sa'eed Raslan (

Ibn Al-Qayyim: Oppressive Rulers are a Manifestation of the actions of people | Dr. Raslan - YouTube)

So in reality what the Iraqis see is nothing but a reflection of themselves looking back. That corruption and incompetence is the flaw of the Iraqi reflected back to them through the leadership of the country.

The article continues:

But those who did vote overwhelmingly cast their ballot for the Sairoun Alliance, a coalition of supporters of the Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr and the Iraqi Communist Party (ICP), as well as the smaller Iraqi Republican Party.

Interesting and not surprising that the Shi'ah are involved with the Communists. No suprising either that the deceptive Communists would work with the Shi'ah, who maintain Taqiyyah as part of their religious and un-Islamic doctrine. There really is no surprise here. This, without a doubt, implies that Communists support terrorist organizations like Hezbollah, as is confirmed world-wide.

Un-Ironically, the predominantly Jewish Communist movement, allies itself with the Jewish Shi'ah sect (Abdullah ibn Saba, founder of Shi'aism; a known Jew) [also, Ironically, both groups feign their hatred for Israel at some point in time]. In Iraq, where DAESH (ISIS) are, who are known to be funded by Israel, are all cohabitating in the same geographical location.

This is what @marx was right actively supports? Anyway, moving on:

The unity of the religiously conservative Sadrist movement with the ultra-secular ICP seemed baffling to outside observers, but it appears to have created a successful synthesis.

This is only baffling to the people who are ignorant of the roots and history of the Shi'ah. Their alligience is is not surprising at all. But when terms like "religiously conservative" are spewed without elaboration, everyone automatically assumes, "Islam" and the mind goes back to the war against the Russians in Afghanistan, and people believe that this means the Shi'ah are anti-Communist.

A clever way of controlling perspectives from the media, but it only works on the ignorant, like @marx was right who probably thinks the Shi'ah are generically "religiously conservative" Muslims. This is why he thought this was something controversial to post, and assumed we might be as ignorant as he knows he is and react with emotions.

The article continues:

One of those who appears to best typify the new politics is Suhad al-Khateeb, a communist who won a parliamentary seat for the religious city of Najaf - one of the most important hubs of Shia Islamic theology.

This woman is exactly how she is described in that line. "A communist". Probably a Shi'i Communist at that. It doesn't matter that she is the first female communist elected...(elected for what?). And it doesn't matter if it is in Iraq's "holiest" city, since Shi'aism is an abomination, a disease that spreads masquerading as Islam.

The article continues:

During the Cold War, communism and Islamism were, for the most part, existential enemies.

Still are. Nothing in Islam validates the rotten Communist philosophy. Islam is not a philosophical movement.

The article continues:

communism incompatible with Islam

Fact.

The article continues:

But political alliances between communists and Shia Islamists are not entirely unheard of.

Exactly. Shi'ah "Islamists" (i.e. Terrorists). This is the kind of alliance @marx was right promotes to further his own ideology.

The article continues:

there were alliances between nationalist-minded Shia families and the communists

Of course, this is the pretext to wage war against Sa'udiyyah (as Iran is currently doing today in Yemen) because of the UK-Backed Hashemite monarchy. This brings us to the reality of this circus. The Shi'ah hate Islam and Sa'udi Arabia, so they seek any excuse to wage war against it. They will allign themselves with contradictory (to Islam) ideologies (because Shi'aism is not Islam), to wage war on Sa'udiyya and Islam.

The article continues:

Najaf, much like the rest of Iraq, has seethed at the rampant unemployment, corruption and cronyism that has typified the current political class in the country.

Refer to the opening quote from Ibnul Qayyim, and this is the result of the filth of Shi'aism. If you don't know about Shia'ism, then do yourself a favor and do some reading (which you probably don't do @marx was right )

The article continues:

On 6 May, at the opening of the new Najaf International Stadium in the city, crowds bombarded the prime minister's spokesperson, as he attended the opening event, with cries of "you are all thieves!"

Again, refer to Ibnul Qayyims words above. This is a deep rooted Shi'i projection. Replacing the reality (Shi'a) with the deceptive national identity (Iraqi) serves to obscure the reality of the purpose and agenda that is taking place.

The article continues:

For Muqtada al-Sadr and his allies, the next step is to form a government, which must be done within 90 days.

To form a government? What they mean is a Shi'a ("Islamic") State. This is what the Communists want to form, just like they did with the establishing of Israel.

The article continues:

Though Iran has long been influential in the holy Iraqi cities of Karbala and Najaf, there are growing fears that rising tensions between the Islamic Republic and its regional neighbours - particularly Israel and Saudi Arabia - could end up engulfing Iraq.

“There is a conflict between Iran and the US in the region, in Iraq, Yemen and Bahrain,” said Khateeb, “But we, the Iraqis, want our independence back from the US an

How do we know this is a smoke screen and false flag?

Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
'Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism (nationalism), getting angry for the sake of tribalism (nationalism), then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah (pre-Islamic ignorance).'" [Sunan an-Nasa'i 4115 (saheeh)]

It was narrated that ‘Utayy ibn Damurah said: One day I saw him – i.e., Ubayy ibn Ka‘b – when a man was boasting in an ignorant manner of his tribal lineage, and he told him to bite that part of his father, and he did not use a metaphor. It was as if the people found that odd, so he said: Do not blame me, for the Prophet of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said to us: “Whoever you see boasting in an ignorant manner of his tribal lineage, then tell him to bite that, and do not use a metaphor.”  Bayaan Mushkil al-Athaar (8/51-54)

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said:
Hence some of the scholars said that this indicates that it is permissible to bluntly state the name of the private part if there is a need to do so or there is an interest to be served thereby, and this does not come under the heading of obscene speech that is forbidden, as in the hadith of Ubayy ibn Ka‘b, according to which the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

“If you hear someone boasting in an ignorant manner of his tribal lineage, then tell him to bite his father’s male member, and do not use a metaphor.” Narrated by Ahmad. And Ubayy ibn Ka‘b heard a man saying: O So and so, and he said: Bite your father’s penis. Something was said to him about that, and he said: This is what the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) instructed us to do (in the case of such a person). - Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah (8/408, 409)

And this is a brief view into the Islamic view on nationalism and nationalists. These people are not doing any of this in the name of Allah or for the religion of Islam. It is mere masquerading to fool people like @marx was right and other ignoramuses. As Allah says:

They (think to) deceive Allah and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not! [2:9]

All of this has absolutely nothing to do with Islam or Islamic legislation.

As Allah says:
And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided. [3:103]

And:
Say: "He has power to send torment on you from above or from under your feet, or to cover you with confusion in party strife, and make you to taste the violence of one another." See how variously We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), so that they may understand. [6:65]

And:
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error. [33:36]

And:
Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [3:31]

And:
And when it is said to them: "Come to what Allah has sent down and to the Messenger (Muhammad)," you (Muhammad) see the hypocrites turn away from you (Muhammad) with aversion. [4:61]

@marx was right you only delude yourself. This is what happens when you ignorantly go on the internet and look for anything that you think validates your corrupted ideology. This is what happens when ignorance is controlled by arrogance and you become blind to the inequities to yourself (be it in a forum or a dialogue with yourself).

This also exposes your inner nature, the one you think you can hide from people. But you couldn't even hide it behind a billion proxies. You reveal your true self in the what you communicate (even if it is "just trolling").

Allah says:
That He might cut off a part of those who disbelieve, or expose them to infamy, so that they retire frustrated. [3:127]

@marx was right just quit already. There is no point in responding.

Offline 3bdushakur

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: May 21, 2018, 03:12:12 PM »
@marx was right

I almost forgot,

Allah says:
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other… [4:34]

Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم when he heard that the Persians had appointed the daughter of Chosroes as their queen, he said:
“No people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper.” [al-Bukhaari, 13/53].

If men are the protectors and maintainers of women, and a woman becomes the protector and maintainer of a man, then the man becomes emasculated. A woman seeking to fulfill this role is masculated.

Seeing as how you have no qualms with this, it is safe to say you're not a man in the full sense of the word. You are not capable of responsibilities that bear weight on your shoulders of maintaining a woman or women (like mother, sister(s), wife/wives or daughter(s), or other female family members).

This is why you will never prosper, and hence why you adopted Communism, an impoverished philosophy.

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: May 21, 2018, 05:59:59 PM »
Nice thread - whats up War2

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: May 22, 2018, 09:31:27 AM »
yoo cracky it's blid.  whats up

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: May 23, 2018, 11:19:52 AM »
Hey Blid, hows life?  This forum got more organized, i miss the old one.  Still playing war2?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: May 23, 2018, 03:56:07 PM »
life is pretty good lately, moving into a new place.  id been playing off and on until a couple months ago my home computer died :(  not sure now

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: May 23, 2018, 03:56:11 PM »
capitalism at work

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: May 23, 2018, 04:53:35 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/renfrew-parents-minimum-wage-developmental-1.4667022

what the fuck am i reading here..

A group of parents in Renfrew, Ont., want provincial politicians to save their children's jobs by restoring an exemption in Ontario labour law that had allowed them to work for less than minimum wage.

"My son is 37. He can't read or write. He's not worth $14 an hour, but he is worth something," she said.

???

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: May 23, 2018, 04:56:44 PM »
They basically want disabled people paid for makework.  It's fake jobs or poorly done work because the workers are disabled.  Obviously they should get a living wage, and probably be entitled to "work" too, but it should be paid for through disability.

We have some people working like that at my building.  They come through and collect the recycling.  But even though that's a job for 1 person there's like 6 of them that come through pushing a cart and they're all retarded, and then there's like one supervisor that has to help them.

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: May 23, 2018, 05:11:57 PM »

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:14:13 PM by cracky. »

Offline cracky.

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: May 23, 2018, 05:20:26 PM »
life is pretty good lately, moving into a new place.  id been playing off and on until a couple months ago my home computer died :(  not sure now
Never thought I'd say this but I don't own a personal computer anymore either.  I'm on my work computer 10 hours a day and then what can't you do on the iphone now.  When my last laptop went kaput I just never replaced it.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: May 27, 2018, 07:57:35 PM »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: May 29, 2018, 02:02:15 PM »
Hahahah I separately came across that tweet and liked it enoguh to read it out loud to someone.  that's actually hilarious.