Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 399417 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #1410 on: June 11, 2018, 09:47:12 PM »
I am going to laugh at him, yes.

Peterson has a B.A., a Ph.D. in psychology, has worked at McGill's Douglas Hospital, is now a university professor, and has authored and co-authored over 100 papers and has written several books.

He cares about people and helps people and puts a lot of work and energy into doing what he believes will make the world a better place. He is married and has two children.

What have you done with your life so far?

I'll laugh at whoever the fuck I want to you stupid idiot, including and especially your self righteous ass
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: June 11, 2018, 09:48:56 PM »
"My youtube philosophy dad has read books, what have you ever done huh?!?!?"

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: June 11, 2018, 09:49:46 PM »
Oops I thought that was swift when it was actually the abusive alcoholic mother, sorry.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: June 12, 2018, 07:36:52 AM »
"your just wholesale making stuff up." - this is literally what you're doing.

I am making no claims. You are. I have given a few other implausable scenarios only to demonstrate that there is either equal or greater evidence for them than your totally unsupported opinion.

do you even have a point or do you enjoy looking like a retard trying to argue for arguments sake?

Kewl ... name-calling. First sign of a failing argument  ;D

My point, as I clearly outlined in my first post on the subject, is that you have absolutely no evidence, or even coherant argument as to why the recent rise in suicide rates in the US can be attributed to capitalism.

Not really trying to set myself up as pro-capitalist here, but I am definately anti false-logic ;)

"Southeast Asia, and Africa are large regions that each cover many different countries with vastly different social, political and economic conditions."

all with one common theme, extreme poverty imposed by capitalist polices."

I'm pretty sure you couldn't even name half the countries in Africa and Southeast Asia, but you claim to have factual evidence that a)They are all in extreme poverty and b)That this poverty is a result of "capitalist policies". This is extreme nonsense.

First example off the top of my head - Singapore. It is in SEA. It is not in "extreme poverty".

What are these "capitalist policies"?

"Over-population. Stress"

those things are byproducts of capitalism. lol.

Nobody in North Korea is stressed?

Over-population is a by-product of capitalism?? ROTF in what universe? Remind me again why China introduced the one child policy in the first place?

Where on earth did you come up with this "fact" that overpopulation is a result of capitalism? ... talk about making suff up.

Massive rational debate fail. I thought you could do better. Karl Marx would be rolling in his grave.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: June 12, 2018, 10:21:55 AM »
What does self-righteous mean?

Self righteous: having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.

According to the definition, you are self righteous. You think your unfounded ideas about how the world should be and how people should act in it are the correct way.

What does righteous mean?

(of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous.
synonyms:good, virtuous, upright, upstanding, decent;

Righteousness and goodness make evil people upset because it shines a light on their sin, and makes them realize that they are behaving in a rotten way.

Am I righteous and good? No, I'm not. Not in myself. I'm filled with sin of all kinds in and of myself. But am I righteous and good? Yes, I am. I am given the sinlessness and pure and perfect righteousness of Jesus Christ. This is a free gift of grace from God and He offers this to all people. His love for you was shown in what He did, in suffering and dying at the hands of evil God-hating people so He could save humanity from our own evil. He rose again from the dead proving Himself to be God as He claimed!

Am I sometimes an uppity, smug, superior hypocrite? Sure. Am I sometimes a selfish jerk? Sure. Am I sometimes mean and rude? Sure. Am I always honest? No. Have I lusted after men I'm not married to? Yes, yes, and yes. I'm guilty.

But Jesus never did a wrong thing in His life. And that's unblemished record was given to me through faith in Jesus Christ.

So when I'm judged at the throne of God, all my sin won't be counted against me. Because it was counted against JESUS. God poured out His wrath that I deserve on Jesus. Because He loves me. And He loves you too. No matter how much you hate Him and spit on Him and push Him away and fight to have your own way, and rebel and direct your inner turmoil in hateful attack on other human beings God loves, He still loves you and wants you to be saved.

Now I want to live for God, I want to live His way, I want to live in a way that honors Him and I want to love other people and be kind and loving and gentle. I want to pray for my enemies and people who hate me like God wants me to. And God gives me this beautiful love and peace so I'm able to pray repeatedly for the people from the forum who hate me most. Marx, Cum, Kyle, Tora, Ze Saint, Lightbringer, and also for many people from W2 I like a lot that I won't name.

There are a lot of things we can lose in this life. Health, money, reputation, teeth, limbs, property, a friend you love, parents, children, brothers, sisters, peace, joy, hope, and a feeling of security.

One day each of us will die if Jesus doesn't return to judge the world first.

What are we doing here? If we don't have Jesus, we have NOTHING.

If we do have Jesus, we have EVERYTHING.

JESUS is the answer to everything.

Pain, loss, death, sin, fear...we suffer here, but JESUS WINS.

JESUS has conquered sin, death, the devil.

We have VICTORY in Jesus and can celebrate knowing we have eternal life in heaven when this brief earthly life ends.

I may be tortured and have my family taken from me and we might all be killed. We don't know what pain we will face in this life.

But we have true comfort knowing God loves us at all times and is with us even when we are screaming in agony as I sometimes have.

I'm a broken mess like everyone else. I needed help.

God is my help. God is my strength, my shield, my rock, and His love is everlasting!!!

Praise God and rejoice for He is good!!

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: June 12, 2018, 04:28:35 PM »
"your just wholesale making stuff up." - this is literally what you're doing.

I am making no claims. You are. I have given a few other implausable scenarios only to demonstrate that there is either equal or greater evidence for them than your totally unsupported opinion.

do you even have a point or do you enjoy looking like a retard trying to argue for arguments sake?

Kewl ... name-calling. First sign of a failing argument  ;D

My point, as I clearly outlined in my first post on the subject, is that you have absolutely no evidence, or even coherant argument as to why the recent rise in suicide rates in the US can be attributed to capitalism.

Not really trying to set myself up as pro-capitalist here, but I am definately anti false-logic ;)

"Southeast Asia, and Africa are large regions that each cover many different countries with vastly different social, political and economic conditions."

all with one common theme, extreme poverty imposed by capitalist polices."

I'm pretty sure you couldn't even name half the countries in Africa and Southeast Asia, but you claim to have factual evidence that a)They are all in extreme poverty and b)That this poverty is a result of "capitalist policies". This is extreme nonsense.

First example off the top of my head - Singapore. It is in SEA. It is not in "extreme poverty".

What are these "capitalist policies"?

"Over-population. Stress"

those things are byproducts of capitalism. lol.

Nobody in North Korea is stressed?

Over-population is a by-product of capitalism?? ROTF in what universe? Remind me again why China introduced the one child policy in the first place?

Where on earth did you come up with this "fact" that overpopulation is a result of capitalism? ... talk about making suff up.

Massive rational debate fail. I thought you could do better. Karl Marx would be rolling in his grave.

ill do better with people worth arguing with, lol. god damn retard. herr durr north korea, china. heruheudhudhruhrudh get the fuck out.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: June 13, 2018, 04:09:27 AM »
ill do better with people worth arguing with, lol. god damn retard. herr durr north korea, china. heruheudhudhruhrudh get the fuck out.

You are aware there's only 5 communist coutries left? Sorry I didnt mention Vietnam, Laos and Cuba ;D

Am I sometimes an uppity, smug, superior hypocrite? Sure.

... and I thought I was the only one

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: June 13, 2018, 04:24:04 PM »
 "US to suspend military exercises with South Korea"

north korea wins

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: June 14, 2018, 03:55:46 AM »
"US to suspend military exercises with South Korea"

north korea wins

Yeah trump is a 3yo driving and ice road truck

gl world

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: June 14, 2018, 03:19:06 PM »
if he comes back..he could be another drunk arab..now lets talk about society..your a happy little dude booming the jukebox....oh people like talking to you but ask who you dating(boom society placement) then u become strange and u dont go to the bar anymore because people arent nice,only a few...u may own a flower shop in shitsville that jesus is empowering..i cant really bring myself to like him..gods are used just to say im better than you...final answer go get fucked to my old freinds and all..gone drink in my music section  ;D not at all pissed(only after 8 beers)its a game relax..shoot the tubes dogmeat!..sory for taking a shit on everyones parade ..its just you versus the world..using a god that is a majority cheap = marriage and kids  u made it relax dont be ghey just described society thats all..shit i forgot about the murders and rapist they are produced also dont be so blind..welp gone jam
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 04:35:49 PM by easycompany »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: June 16, 2018, 09:23:44 AM »

Dangerous People Are Teaching Your Kids - YouTube
this one? lol

^ damn that is one creepy looking dude, im glad he's not teaching my kids!

Pretty sure I've seen that guy parked outside a kindergarten in a windowless van  :o

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: June 16, 2018, 09:37:11 AM »
he does have some awkward opinions about children. he's probably a pederast.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: June 16, 2018, 07:20:11 PM »
iffy... home schooling these days shits so fuged up, church to socialize them and find out who they are ..no kids  so idk ..a catholic church or just a bar.. went other night found out a coon has a bone in its D the more you know!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 07:22:58 PM by easycompany »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: June 17, 2018, 09:02:31 AM »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: June 17, 2018, 12:20:46 PM »
Turns out that Marx was right is more of a Ben Shapiro fan. That’s why he doesn’t like Peterson.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.