Author Topic: anti-capitalism thread  (Read 400251 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Reply #1425 on: June 17, 2018, 01:11:05 PM »
Turns out that Marx was right is more of a Ben Shapiro fan. That’s why he doesn’t like Peterson.

Peterson is just as bad as Shapiro, only morons listen to or respect either.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: June 17, 2018, 01:13:52 PM »
It's cool how Peterson is a stuttering, Kermit voiced weakling bitch of a man yet is so obsessed with male violence and loves threatening to punch people in the face for critiques of his work.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: June 17, 2018, 01:56:06 PM »
Retard.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: June 17, 2018, 01:59:32 PM »
Feel secure in your Marxist conception of the world

=6

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: June 17, 2018, 02:49:10 PM »

Learn to write and carefully argument what you stand for.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: June 17, 2018, 02:49:23 PM »

wow amazing intellectual of our times, incredibly insightful quote

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: June 17, 2018, 08:02:37 PM »
He's hot though. That's the main thing.

Rofl

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: June 18, 2018, 07:33:29 AM »

wow amazing intellectual of our times, incredibly insightful quote

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, I really don't pay much attention to these bobble-heads, but doesn't this guy want to "fix" gays? or is that a differen't one?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: June 18, 2018, 09:47:43 AM »
I honestly am unsure of Peterson's views on homosexuality

Sheesh that's a lot of words to say "IDK" ;)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: June 18, 2018, 10:43:11 AM »
It was a loaded question.

haha, no it was a loaded response. I was only asking about ^^^ that guy, not proffering a soapbox.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: June 18, 2018, 01:03:38 PM »
Your statement about soapboxing implies that I shouldn't share my views publicly (while everyone else should) which is blatant anti-Christian, anti-conservative, anti-truth, anti-biology, anti-children, anti-family, anti-heterosexual intolerant discriminatory bigotry.

Mainly rednecks and hillbillies care about these types of issues.
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 18, 2018, 01:14:23 PM »
In the interests of promoting the survival of the human race and bestowing on individuals the joy and privilege of bearing offspring, then it is beneficial to help them figure out how to put egg and sperm together.

Those who hate humanity and want us to die out and who hate children will (naturally) be in favor of any methods that kill human life or hinder human reproduction.

Yeah, kids are a lot of work but they are also freakin amazing!! Nothing better you can do with your life than spend time, work, energy, health on producing and raising the next generation.

Anyone who hates children has something seriously wrong with them.

The fact that there are plenty of people who have repented of homosexuality which is outside of God's design and plan and have gotten married to a person of the opposite sex proves that gayness is a behavior and a choice and not a genetic essence or condition one is bound to. It's not an identity. It's a behavior.

Yes, I understand the media and schools are on a crusade to push an anti-humanity population-reduction scheme on the world and force people to pay for pride parades so people can commit lewd acts while naked in front of children in an attempt to prove how "normal" it all is, but people who can think "big picture" are going to be fooled.

Where's the heterosexual parade? Where's the equality? I want a parade to celebrate penis vagina sex because it's so fun. Totally parade worthy. Why do we not get a tax funded parade? Where's our flag?

And where's the tolerance for diverse expression, diverse views? Like they are allowed to be grossed out by normal sex but get offended and need to sue or imprison anyone who is grossed out by what they do? That's not equality. That's not tolerance.

I honestly am unsure of Peterson's views on homosexuality, but my guess would be that he understands that a man and woman were designed to go together.

If he wanted to help gay people to find joy in a member of the opposite sex and have children, how could anyone find a problem with that who isn't simply being hateful and bigoted against people who have different beliefs and values than they do?

If someone is a drug addict, no one objects to rehab except the dealer who benefits financially.
if someone wants counselling for same sex attraction, that's *outlawed*...crazy. People who want help can't get it because it upsets the people who want to believe and insist that homosexual behavior defines a person's identity and cannot be changed. This has already been proven false by ex-gays who stopped being gay.

Die bitch.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: June 18, 2018, 01:16:01 PM »
The implication is also that anyone who tries to "fix" someone out of same sex attraction and into opposite sex attraction which is biologically sensible and normal is doing so out of hate, bigotry, ignorance, "discrimination", or some other perceived evil.

They are.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: June 18, 2018, 04:25:20 PM »
In the interests of promoting the survival of the human race and bestowing on individuals the joy and privilege of bearing offspring, then it is beneficial to help them figure out how to put egg and sperm together.

Those who hate humanity and want us to die out and who hate children will (naturally) be in favor of any methods that kill human life or hinder human reproduction.

Yeah, kids are a lot of work but they are also freakin amazing!! Nothing better you can do with your life than spend time, work, energy, health on producing and raising the next generation.

Anyone who hates children has something seriously wrong with them.

The fact that there are plenty of people who have repented of homosexuality which is outside of God's design and plan and have gotten married to a person of the opposite sex proves that gayness is a behavior and a choice and not a genetic essence or condition one is bound to. It's not an identity. It's a behavior.

Yes, I understand the media and schools are on a crusade to push an anti-humanity population-reduction scheme on the world and force people to pay for pride parades so people can commit lewd acts while naked in front of children in an attempt to prove how "normal" it all is, but people who can think "big picture" are going to be fooled.

Where's the heterosexual parade? Where's the equality? I want a parade to celebrate penis vagina sex because it's so fun. Totally parade worthy. Why do we not get a tax funded parade? Where's our flag?

And where's the tolerance for diverse expression, diverse views? Like they are allowed to be grossed out by normal sex but get offended and need to sue or imprison anyone who is grossed out by what they do? That's not equality. That's not tolerance.

I honestly am unsure of Peterson's views on homosexuality, but my guess would be that he understands that a man and woman were designed to go together.

If he wanted to help gay people to find joy in a member of the opposite sex and have children, how could anyone find a problem with that who isn't simply being hateful and bigoted against people who have different beliefs and values than they do?

If someone is a drug addict, no one objects to rehab except the dealer who benefits financially.
if someone wants counselling for same sex attraction, that's *outlawed*...crazy. People who want help can't get it because it upsets the people who want to believe and insist that homosexual behavior defines a person's identity and cannot be changed. This has already been proven false by ex-gays who stopped being gay.

is it even legal for you to have kids?

homosexuals have existed for ancient times and will always exist and it has never impacted the reproduction of the species. people like you on the other hand dramatically dumb down society.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: June 18, 2018, 10:05:55 PM »
Die bitch.

Oh, I will. :)

And so will you.

I'm ready.

Are you?

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/