Author Topic: 'Murica thread (Nazi Nation)  (Read 263327 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 'Murica thread
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2017, 07:07:17 PM »
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2017, 07:19:01 PM »
The Trump administration is mandating that any studies or data from scientists at the Environmental Protection Agency undergo review by political appointees before they can be released to the public.

The communications director for President Donald Trump’s transition team at EPA, Doug Ericksen, said Wednesday the review also extends to content on the federal agency’s website, including details of scientific evidence showing that the Earth’s climate is warming and man-made carbon emissions are to blame.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2017, 07:21:26 PM »
President Donald Trump on Wednesday ordered construction of a wall along the country's southern border with Mexico to thwart illegal migration, and at the same time he confronted hundreds of U.S. cities that have refused to help federal authorities identify and deport undocumented migrants.

ahh shit, Trump's about to bankrupt Amerika like he's done with his own businesses. This colossal fuck ton waste of money this shit wall will be.

Not only that, this moron wants to put even more money into military expenditure, i'm fucking dead.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2017, 07:41:19 PM »
lolllll fuck you

U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren
1 hr ·
OK, let’s talk about Dr. Ben Carson.

Yes, I have serious, deep, profound concerns about Dr. Carson’s inexperience to lead the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Yes, I adamantly disagree with many of the outrageous things that Dr. Carson said during his presidential campaign. Yes, he is not the nominee I wanted.

But “the nominee I wanted” is not the test.

Millions of American families depend on HUD programs, including tens of thousands of families in Massachusetts. For many of them, HUD assistance is the difference between a safe, stable home and life on the street. As someone who has spent a lot of time working on housing policy in this country, my focus is on helping these families – and the countless others who could benefit from a stronger agency.

During the nomination process, I sent Dr. Carson a nine-page letter with detailed questions on a whole range of issues: Section 8 housing assistance; lead exposure in public housing; programs to prevent and end homelessness; programs to help victims of domestic violence; fighting housing discrimination; HUD’s role in preparing for and recovering from natural disasters; and, more broadly, the standards he will use for managing the department, including the steps he will take to protect the rights of LGBT Americans.

Dr. Carson’s answers weren’t perfect. But at his hearing, he committed to track and report on conflicts of interest at the agency. In his written responses to me, he made good, detailed promises, on everything from protecting anti-homelessness programs to enforcing fair housing laws. Promises that – if they’re honored – would help a lot of working families.

Can we count on Dr. Carson to keep those promises? I don’t know. People are right to be skeptical; I am. But a man who makes written promises gives us a toehold on accountability. If President Trump goes to his second choice, I don’t think we will get another HUD nominee who will even make these promises – much less follow through on them.

If Dr. Carson doesn’t follow through on his commitments, I will be the very first person he hears from – loudly and clearly and frequently. I didn’t hesitate to criticize past HUD Secretaries when they fell short, and I won’t hesitate with Dr. Carson – not for one minute.

I understand that some people might have made the call differently. I appreciate your making your thoughts heard. Unlike the new Administration, I don’t believe in ignoring or silencing people who disagree with the choices I make or the votes I take.

We’ve got a lot of nominees to consider, and a lot of places where we need to turn up the heat under the Senate Republicans. (Yes, Betsy DeVos, I’m looking at you. And Pruitt, Mnuchin, Puzder, Price, Tillerson – it’s a long list.) Either way, we need all of us in this fight. Your voices are powerfully important, and I hope you’ll keep speaking up for what you believe in.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2017, 07:43:20 PM »
President Donald Trump on Wednesday ordered construction of a wall along the country's southern border with Mexico to thwart illegal migration, and at the same time he confronted hundreds of U.S. cities that have refused to help federal authorities identify and deport undocumented migrants.

ahh shit, Trump's about to bankrupt Amerika like he's done with his own businesses. This colossal fuck ton waste of money this shit wall will be.

Not only that, this moron wants to put even more money into military expenditure, i'm fucking dead.

It's not very much money compared to the money he will spend on WWIII.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2017, 09:49:39 PM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 26, 2017, 01:53:08 PM »
Asked whether any of his solutions were realistic, he (Trump) told the Washington Post: "It's realistic if you know something about the art of negotiating. If you have a bunch of clowns negotiating, it's not realistic."

President Nieto says, 'Mexico will not pay for any wall'
Mexican president cancels Trump summit

Masterful negotiator can't even get started with a negotiation! JAJAJAJAJAJ Rekt
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 01:55:16 PM by marx was right »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 27, 2017, 04:52:45 AM »
i heard they was going to do some kinda tax on mexico made stuff,which is then passed to the consumer...wtg people lol

now like set some factories in a vacant spot down there,drop min wage to 4,5 $ in this section
maybe even less to compete with china.cheap housing set up,now you got a controlled mini country.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:09:14 AM by easycompany »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 27, 2017, 11:03:53 AM »
There are very few occasions in American political discourse that require the input of a structural engineer, but when Donald Trump took a question from Univision’s Jorge Ramos regarding his proposed United States-Mexico border wall at a press conference on August 25, I heard the clarion call:

RAMOS: How are you going to build a 1,900-mile wall?
TRUMP: Very easy. I’m a builder. That’s easy. I build buildings that are — can I tell you what’s more complicated? What’s more complicated is building a building that’s 95 stories tall. Okay?

No. Donald Trump is not a builder. Donald Trump could not build a doghouse. Donald Trump is a developer who pays what he would call “very, very smart people” to build things on his behalf. His response to Ramos’ question was meant both to exaggerate his understanding of construction and to downplay the challenges posed by his border wall project.

Though I would never classify the construction of a 95-story building as simple, it is a feat that has been achieved many times before. There are at least 30 buildings that have reached a height of 95 stories or more, according to the obsessively detailed database at SkyscraperPage.com, and there are even more in the design phase or under construction.

On the other hand, human beings have built a 2,000-mile-long frontier wall exactly one time. Once. And it was accomplished only through a centuries-long building campaign that necessitated the forced labor of millions of Chinese peasants.

The challenge of Trump’s border wall is not technical, but logistical. The leap in complexity between “building a wall” and “building a 2,000-mile-long continuous border wall in the desert” is about equal to the gap between “killing a guy” and “waging a protracted land war.” Trump’s border wall, if built as he has described it, would be one of the largest civil works projects in the history of the country and would face an array of challenges not found when constructing 95-story skyscrapers.

In order to adequately answer Mr. Ramos’ question, let’s first make some assumptions on the project’s scope: A successful border wall must be effective, cheap, and easily maintained. It should be built from readily available materials and should take advantage of the capabilities of the existing labor force. The wall should reach about five feet underground to deter tunneling, and should terminate about 20 feet above grade to deter climbing.

http://imgur.com/a/n0JUK

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 27, 2017, 03:41:12 PM »
The great wall of china was built and was done without modern technology.
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 27, 2017, 08:03:58 PM »
The great wall of china was built and was done without modern technology.

Holy shit...

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 28, 2017, 08:43:38 AM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 28, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 30, 2017, 12:45:17 PM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 30, 2017, 05:47:13 PM »