Author Topic: 'Murica thread (Nazi Nation)  (Read 231134 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: 'Murica thread
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2015, 11:05:04 AM »
I see so people jumping out of burning building and crushed under tons of concrete is "chill"?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Now I think you're mad.
Sure i am, who wouldn't be.

People who aren't retarded right wing nationalist babies like you lol.
Or people with a brain just make their approaches more calculated and not rant like a bafoon on the internet.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2015, 11:06:12 AM »
Or people with a brain just make their approaches more calculated and not rant like a bafoon on the internet.

I'm not really ranting, I just said it was chill. You're the one getting all mad about it lol. Sorry but Amerikkka is stupid and shitty and deserves much worse.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2015, 11:07:41 AM »

I'm not really ranting, I just said it was chill. You're the one getting all mad about it lol. Sorry but Amerikkka is stupid and shitty and deserves much worse.
Lol if you don't like it so much go live somewhere else. Not like you contribute anything, probably just another welfare hoe.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2015, 11:09:55 AM »
Lol if you don't like it so much go live somewhere else. Not like you contribute anything, probably just another welfare hoe.

Don't be mad because I'm smarter and more attractive and have better political opinions and make more money than you. It's not good for your mental, emotional, or physical health. Learn to be satisfied with your humble existence.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2015, 11:11:35 AM »

Don't be mad because I'm smarter and more attractive and have better political opinions and make more money than you. It's not good for your mental, emotional, or physical health. Learn to be satisfied with your humble existence.
Well i am jealous now, because you obviously are good at making up fairy tales. [emoji53] [emoji107]

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2015, 11:14:50 AM »
Well i am jealous now, because you obviously are good at making up fairy tales. [emoji53] [emoji107]

Thank you, I do have many positive qualities, however, envy is not healthy. Hell, it's a damn sin.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2015, 11:15:30 AM »

Thank you, I do have many positive qualities, however, envy is not healthy. Hell, it's a damn sin.
Now i am even more sad for you [emoji46]

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2015, 01:25:41 PM »

No doubt America has caused a lot of trouble around the world but I don't think America deserves much worse than 9/11.  I don't think any country does for that matter.  When you really delve deep into history and philosophical concepts, you would realize what went wrong in this country.  I agree with that of Thomas Jefferson when he said the people need to be properly educated to understand what good and bad government is.  I don't think we offer anything enlightening when it comes to education in this country.  Jefferson was even pulled out of history books in Texas because of his views on religious freedom and they actually replaced him with John Calvin.  Jefferson also felt a man who read nothing had more common sense than a man who read nothing but newspapers.  In this day and age, I feel this also applies to television and the internet (which I think is the source of your arguments).  People are digesting things without even considering the sources and references.  The parents are being relied on to teach values to their children but they're just as ignorant as anyone else.  The education system lacks the teaching of moral philosophical values.  How come we're not taught Epicurean values of self government?  An even more profound philosophy came from Jesus, who taught to care for others selflessly.  However, he's been clouded in so much superstition that any reasonable person would reject him altogether.  I find it a shame that his selfless teachings have been turned into a selfish gift of going to heaven (promoted by the apostle Paul).  Christian's today are made to feel flawed and not as 'perfect' as Jesus, which I think just gives them an excuse not to strive for what he taught.  As a result, such a pure and reasonable philosophy has been buried right in front of all of us. 

Back to my point though, as I feel I could write an entire book here if I keep rambling on.  I see a lot of words thrown around like "retarded", "shitty", and "stupid".  It's like giving everyone junk food instead of bananas.  I feel everything presented in this thread is being interpreted in the absence of a greater understanding.  As this is just a war2 forum, perhaps I'm focusing too much on having an intellectual discussion over things like this and it's nothing more than an overreaction.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 01:37:12 PM by Rit »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2015, 01:38:56 PM »
  I agree with that of Thomas Jefferson when he said the people need to be properly educated to understand what good and bad government is.

If it was up to Jefferson "good government" would mean being run by slave owning and raping Aristocrats so I don't really care what that retard thinks about "good government."

I don't think we offer anything enlightening when it comes to education in this country. 

Agreed, we don't teach enough Marxist science in schools.

Jefferson also felt a man who read nothing had more common sense than a man who read nothing but newspapers.

That's retarded.

In this day and age, I feel this also applies to television and the internet (which I think is the source of your arguments). 

Actually, that's probably the source of your arguments. This is a bunch of half baked Founding Fathers worship bullshit that's been drilled into your head from every direction since birth.

Back to my point though, as I feel I could write an entire book here if I keep rambling on.  I see a lot of words thrown around like "retarded", "shitty", and "stupid".  It's like giving everyone junk food instead of bananas.  I feel everything presented in this thread is being interpreted in the absence of a greater understanding.  As this is just a war2 forum, perhaps I'm focusing too much on having an intellectual discussion over things like this and it's nothing more than an overreaction.

Basically, and also its not worth engaging with idiot nationalist right wing people, just making fun of them.

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2015, 03:07:30 PM »

I agree with that of Thomas Jefferson when he said the people need to be properly educated to understand what good and bad government is.

If it was up to Jefferson "good government" would mean being run by slave owning and raping Aristocrats so I don't really care what that retard thinks about "good government."

I don't think we offer anything enlightening when it comes to education in this country. 

Agreed, we don't teach enough Marxist science in schools.

Jefferson also felt a man who read nothing had more common sense than a man who read nothing but newspapers.

That's retarded.

In this day and age, I feel this also applies to television and the internet (which I think is the source of your arguments). 

Actually, that's probably the source of your arguments. This is a bunch of half baked Founding Fathers worship bullshit that's been drilled into your head from every direction since birth.

Basically, and also its not worth engaging with idiot nationalist right wing people, just making fun of them.

I think you assume too much here in my argument.  I don't see things in the way that you propose.  Jefferson was a very flawed man.  He owned slaves and contradicted his own philosophy of government while he was president, where he overstepped the boundaries of his position and purchased Louisiana from Napoleon.  Then there was the embargo act, which cut off trade from both France and Britain due to their inability to accept America's neutral stance while they warred against one another, and it ended up hurting the US economy.  There are a lot of things that I admire about Jefferson but I think we should also understand the mistakes he made. From what I gather from his letters written after his presidency, you'll find a very different perspective compared to his earlier years.  For you, he was just a bigoted slave owner.  You also have no understanding on his views of aristocracy either. 

In a letter to John Adams (October 28, 1813 - for your own reference):
"For I agree with you that there is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents. Formerly bodily powers gave place among the aristoi. But since the invention of gunpowder has armed the weak as well as the strong with missile death, bodily strength, like beauty, good humor, politeness and other accomplishments, has become but an auxiliary ground of distinction. There is also an artificial aristocracy founded on wealth and birth, without either virtue or talents; for with these it would belong to the first class. The natural aristocracy I consider as the most precious gift of nature for the instruction, the trusts, and government of society. And indeed it would have been inconsistent in creation to have formed man for the social state, and not to have provided virtue and wisdom enough to manage the concerns of the society. May we not even say that that form of government is the best which provides the most effectually for a pure selection of these natural aristoi into the offices of government? The artificial aristocracy is a mischievous ingredient in government, and provision should be made to prevent it’s ascendancy."

I try to avoid conversations like this because I'm not a big fan of being too self assured.  I also don't take in any information without questioning it first.  And, yes, when there are things out there like Zeitgeist and Ancient Aliens, you'll find that with good research into the origins of what they present are very inaccurate and exaggerated.  Clearly, it's better to be indoctrinated with nothing at all than to be indoctrinated with falsehoods.  I despise Nationalism and do not "worship" any of the founding fathers.  The founding fathers were very well educated and their views should be considered no matter how flawed they were.  It's hard for me to even consider what you're trying to say here when you have no basis for your own arguments.  What's half baked here is the lack of comprehensive research in the ideologies you're trying to promote (like Marxism).

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2015, 03:09:09 PM »
What's half baked here is the lack of comprehensive research in the ideologies you're trying to promote (like Marxism).

I'm not going to have serious discussion about Marxism on the Warcraft II Russia forum especially with a retarded person like Evil Ryu.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2015, 03:15:02 PM »
  The founding fathers were very well educated and their views should be considered no matter how flawed they were. 

Who cares? Arguably the majority of the middle class of the US and other developed countries are more educated than the Founding Fathers were, even discounting the various advances in thought that they weren't aware of. They lived in a time when education was only for elites, and they were elites, so of course they were educated. But their views were a reflection of their status as elite 18th century slave owning aristocrats and while I would not say they are totally irrelevant today (if for no other reason than a bunch of idiot nationalists think they are) there's certainly no reason to take them as gospel or as more credible than more contemporary thinkers, unless their thought and arguments are actually stronger, and they're not.

Jefferson is no different than other liberal minded aristocrats of the time - they will ostensibly say they are against nobility and aristocracy but they are not actually, at best they simply support a different kind of aristocracy (in the case of Jefferson and many of his contemporaries, material wealth and property should be the legitimizing basis of the rule of the ruling class rather than noble birth, but they are not opposed to class domination in and of itself, categorically) or at worst are just speaking out of both sides of their mouths. Jefferson personally is well known as one of the biggest hypocrites of his era and its hard to take his warmed over Enlightenment crap seriously when the man literally raped and owned slaves and even enslaved his own children.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2015, 06:45:07 PM »
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 06:57:11 PM by fuckboi1488 »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2015, 07:55:30 PM »
that was my op

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2015, 07:59:54 PM »
it's interesting how Washington and other founders  and presidents warned against partisanship, sectionalism and getting involved in foreign wars... basically everything that is modern america . discuss