Author Topic: 'Murica thread (Nazi Nation)  (Read 230923 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 'Murica thread
« Reply #165 on: June 05, 2016, 02:32:44 PM »
except jaden smith tweets actually own
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2016, 02:33:40 PM »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 06, 2016, 10:53:49 AM »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 06, 2016, 09:10:36 PM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2016, 09:18:51 PM »
All over Reddit, I see a lot of self-hating Americans and smug Europeans, so allow me to get this off my chest:
I was born and raised in Europe (Switzerland). It's a perfectly fine country in its own right, and I (personally!) believe it's one of the best countries in Europe for sure.
With that being said, my life changed when I discovered America.
I remember going to the US when I was younger and being amazed at everything I could buy. Everything was so cheap. Not only that, but there was EVERYTHING. Capitalism in the US has created a culture where if you want to sell sweaters for cats, YOU FUCKING CAN. THERE'S A MARKET FOR THAT. I remember flipping a shit when I opened my first SkyMall magazine. America had everything, and I was in shock. I don't think it's clear just how excited places like costco made me.
But that wasn't all.
In my home country, there's always been this sense of self-defeatism, in the sense that people are extremely realistic and at times pessimistic, a bit like people on Reddit. You essentially come to terms with the idea that nothing extraordinary will happen to you, sort of, it's hard to explain. But arriving in America made me realize how different the American spirit is. They were dreamers. The boldest people I had ever met. It was absolutely amazing. Americans aren't afraid of the impossible, they see it as just another obstacle to surmount. They have this confidence that, while it may lead to mistakes, also leads to the extraordinary, and makes the world go "holy shit that's incredible." And in a way, this all makes sense; the people who are today Americans were those who had to tame an entire landscape and survive. They were rugged pioneers and people who clung on to their dreams. This is something that is still see in the American DNA today, and I love it. If you have an insane idea that may change the world, and you believe in it, America is your land. It is the home of the dreamers and shakers. The wildest, most independent minds who refuse to just accept things as is.
And then there's the whole pride thing.
Americans are SO PROUD of being part of this wonderful experiment and nation that is the United States. American flags everywhere, people saying "God bless America", and a lot more. It's amazing. People love and defend this country, and not only that, but to Americans, America IS NOT the government, IT IS THE PEOPLE. In America, pride for this nation isn't a backing of the government, but it is instead a celebration of the values and ideals set forth by its people and creators. The result being people across the political aisle and of all race and age backing this great country. And it is all so refreshing, to see people so proud of the nation that they have built over nearly 250 years. The best part? Anyone can be an American. "Oh you're a refugee from south vietnam who barely speaks any english? Welcome to America, my fellow American."
Then there's the people. In America I have met friends and people who I never thought existed. Americans were so warm, so friendly, and insanely chill. Don't even get me started on what my first christmas in America was like. That's a wall of text of its own. Point being that Americans may get a bad rep, but my god are they friendly, and I have never felt so blessed when realizing all the good people in my life that I have as a result of coming to this amazing country. Thank you so much for that, America.
And then the technology. America, I love you so much. You put a man on the fucking moon. That really should be the end of me trying to convince how insane America is at technology. But why not throw in the internet, the computer, the TRANSISTOR, the first mass produceable car, and so much more.
Then we have the nature. Oh my god. Is there a more geographically diverse country? Let's see:
-The beautiful waves and beaches of Hawaii
-The tundra of Alaska
-The forests of WA, OR, and California
-The desserts of the west
-The BEAUTIFUL southwestern scenery of the grand canyon
-The great plains of the midwest
-The bayou of Louisiana and the swamps of the south
-The mountains of Colorado and the Rockies
-The beautiful great lakes
-The dazzling American city skylines of New York and Chicago
I am still in awe at how beautiful this country is. Absolutely gorgeous.
Also things that are incredible, but it's going to take too long at this rate:
-College football
-Restaurant chains like BWW or Chili's
-F-22s
-Freedom
-Fighting for good in WWII (inb4 revisionist history)
-The hot babes, so many hot babes
-HOW BIG THE COUNTRY IS. ALL THIS ROOM FOR FREEDOM.
-NFL
-NBA
-MLB
-Space Jam
-Silicon Valley
-All the awesome companies
-The fact that every house has a trampoline and pool it seems
-How everyone does sports
-How no one smokes
-How you still have the freedom to smoke if you feel like it because you have RIGHTS
-How much people love their pets
-much more
This is probably horribly written. But America. I love you so much. You've made a lot of mistakes, but you've also done incredible things.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2016, 09:25:18 AM »

who the fuck is this clown

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2016, 09:39:45 PM »

who the fuck is this clown

win for the win

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2016, 02:03:04 PM »
bernie just said hilary owns and she should be the next president.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2016, 03:22:49 PM »

Guess he got Bernned...[emoji23][emoji23]
Communist swine got put in his place [emoji200][emoji23][emoji107]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2016, 07:53:51 PM »

Shocking.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2016, 08:01:14 PM »
Zaxby's Workers Allegedly Harassed Cops With Extra Spicy Wings

WBTV reports that the wife of a Cleveland County deputy shared a Facebook post alleging that her husband and his partner visited a local Zaxby’s, while in uniform, during their lunch break. Upon entering, she says they were taunted by "the boys in the back cooking the food." She added that the men ignored the insults but, "as they sat down to eat their food," realized their wings had been doused in hot sauce "to the point where [their] food wasn't even fit to eat."

The post so far as more than 130 comments, most of them negative. One commenter suggested the store should fire the "low life thug scum" responsible and charge him or her with battery, while another suggests customers should "boycott all Zaxby’s."

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #176 on: July 12, 2016, 08:59:25 PM »
Zaxby's Workers Allegedly Harassed Cops With Extra Spicy Wings

WBTV reports that the wife of a Cleveland County deputy shared a Facebook post alleging that her husband and his partner visited a local Zaxby’s, while in uniform, during their lunch break. Upon entering, she says they were taunted by "the boys in the back cooking the food." She added that the men ignored the insults but, "as they sat down to eat their food," realized their wings had been doused in hot sauce "to the point where [their] food wasn't even fit to eat."

The post so far as more than 130 comments, most of them negative. One commenter suggested the store should fire the "low life thug scum" responsible and charge him or her with battery, while another suggests customers should "boycott all Zaxby’s."

LOL

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 15, 2016, 10:43:50 AM »
an old classic

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2016, 11:42:54 PM »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 22, 2016, 08:37:26 AM »
    My message is that things have to change – and they have to change right now.

Every day I wake up determined to deliver for the people I have met all across this nation that have been neglected, ignored, and abandoned.

I have visited the laid-off factory workers, and the communities crushed by our horrible and unfair trade deals.

These are the forgotten men and women of our country. People who work hard but no longer have a voice.

I AM YOUR VOICE.

--Donald Trump??!??  scary