Author Topic: 'Murica thread (Nazi Nation)  (Read 231080 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 'Murica thread
« Reply #420 on: September 11, 2017, 09:01:45 PM »

Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 13, 2017, 09:46:57 AM »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 13, 2017, 06:28:20 PM »
lmfao that guy is a fucking retard. but you're like just him hassan. you both don't believe in any religion, so you would say the same hypocritical shit.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 14, 2017, 09:32:38 AM »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 19, 2017, 08:09:20 AM »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 28, 2017, 04:12:38 PM »

lol

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 28, 2017, 04:17:16 PM »

lol

Lol that this is the most populist possible spin they can put on it

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 28, 2017, 04:21:47 PM »
hell, it's more populist than this

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 28, 2017, 04:45:08 PM »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 30, 2017, 12:45:29 PM »

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 03, 2017, 04:56:02 PM »
Trump Says The Hurricane That Crushed Puerto Rico Wasn't A "Real Catastrophe" Like Katrina

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 04, 2017, 12:55:16 PM »
nice

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 04, 2017, 07:05:18 PM »
The first person Rosy Valdez met when she left the immigrant detention center in Houston was a middle-aged man, who waited for her in the parking lot holding a photo of her and a stack of documents. The man asked her name in broken Spanish, then led her to his car.

They waited for three other immigrants to emerge, then headed to a fried chicken place. The newly free immigrants chatted about where they were going to live and work. After months of prison food, the chicken tasted “like it came from heaven,” Valdez said.

The stranger paid for their meals, then took the group to a nearby office. There, he and several others had them sign contracts, mostly in English, took their photos and strapped devices about the size of a ’90s-era cell phone around their ankles. “It scared me when I saw how big it was,” said Valdez.

The man was an employee of Libre by Nexus. Since 2013, the Virginia-based company has gotten thousands of immigrants out of detention by arranging for bail bondsmen to post immigration bonds. In exchange, customers pay the company hefty upfront fees and agree to wear GPS-equipped ankle monitors — a privilege for which Libre charges $420 a month, sometimes for years. Valdez asked her name be changed to prevent reprisals from the company.

Valdez, who fled Honduras in 2015 when gang members killed her husband, languished for three months in the Houston Contract Detention Facility with a $10,000 bond she had no way to pay. She was desperate to get out; the chances of winning an asylum case while locked up are abysmally low.

A fellow detainee eventually gave her Libre’s number, and she passed it to a friend in Austin who paid the company $2,500 in upfront charges. Within days she was free, with a court date set for November 2019.

Over the next year, Valdez paid Libre a total of $3,780 for the monitor, money she mostly earned working at a Mexican restaurant and babysitting for friends and family.

At first, Valdez believed she was paying down her $10,000 bond and working toward the day when the ankle monitor would be removed. But a few months after her release, she called Libre to check on her progress and was shocked to hear that the fees were merely a rental charge for the device — she was no closer to being free than the day she was released from detention. To get the monitor removed and settle up with Libre, she’d still have to pay the company $10,000, according to her contract.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2017, 07:19:03 PM »
Speaking about the potential of Sirte, the Libyan city where Muammar Gaddafi was killed, Johnson drew gasps and embarrassed laughter from the audience as he said: “There’s a group of UK business people, wonderful guys who want to invest in Sirte, on the coast, near where Gaddafi was actually captured and executed as some of you may have seen.

“And they literally have a brilliant vision to turn Sirte, with the help of the municipality of Sirte, to turn it into the next Dubai.

“The only thing they’ve got to do is clear the dead bodies away and then they’ll be there.”

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2017, 09:16:54 PM »
The first person Rosy Valdez met when she left the immigrant detention center in Houston was a middle-aged man, who waited for her in the parking lot holding a photo of her and a stack of documents. The man asked her name in broken Spanish, then led her to his car.

They waited for three other immigrants to emerge, then headed to a fried chicken place. The newly free immigrants chatted about where they were going to live and work. After months of prison food, the chicken tasted “like it came from heaven,” Valdez said.

The stranger paid for their meals, then took the group to a nearby office. There, he and several others had them sign contracts, mostly in English, took their photos and strapped devices about the size of a ’90s-era cell phone around their ankles. “It scared me when I saw how big it was,” said Valdez.

The man was an employee of Libre by Nexus. Since 2013, the Virginia-based company has gotten thousands of immigrants out of detention by arranging for bail bondsmen to post immigration bonds. In exchange, customers pay the company hefty upfront fees and agree to wear GPS-equipped ankle monitors — a privilege for which Libre charges $420 a month, sometimes for years. Valdez asked her name be changed to prevent reprisals from the company.

Valdez, who fled Honduras in 2015 when gang members killed her husband, languished for three months in the Houston Contract Detention Facility with a $10,000 bond she had no way to pay. She was desperate to get out; the chances of winning an asylum case while locked up are abysmally low.

A fellow detainee eventually gave her Libre’s number, and she passed it to a friend in Austin who paid the company $2,500 in upfront charges. Within days she was free, with a court date set for November 2019.

Over the next year, Valdez paid Libre a total of $3,780 for the monitor, money she mostly earned working at a Mexican restaurant and babysitting for friends and family.

At first, Valdez believed she was paying down her $10,000 bond and working toward the day when the ankle monitor would be removed. But a few months after her release, she called Libre to check on her progress and was shocked to hear that the fees were merely a rental charge for the device — she was no closer to being free than the day she was released from detention. To get the monitor removed and settle up with Libre, she’d still have to pay the company $10,000, according to her contract.
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
how shockingly disgusting and uniquely american