Author Topic: US Govt Lowers Fluoride Levels In Drinking Water For First Time in 50 Years Rea  (Read 14634 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
The United States government has finally lowered fluoride levels in drinking water for the first time in 50 years following research by Harvard and other institutions that high exposure to fluoride can lower your IQ and wreak havoc on your body.

It was around 3 years ago, after all, that the government actually backed the historic study by Harvard scientists on the subject of fluoride’s devastating effects on cognitive ability. As I detailed in July of 2012, authors published their conclusion online in the July 20th edition of the prominent journal Environmental Health Perspectives: a federal government medical journal stemming from the United States National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.

In the research by Harvard, it is made even more explicitly clear just how toxic fluoride can be to the body. In a written statement, researchers state:

“The children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ than those who lived in low fluoride areas.”

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/us-govt-lowers-fluoride-levels-in-drinking-water-50-years/#ixzz3YbUQzZAI
Kali IGL Stats

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
i brush my teeth with this toothpaste

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
us hasn't lowered anything and an excess of anything can be harmful.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Just eat toothpaste, get source of fluoride!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
correction

US GOVt recommends lowering fluoride in tap water.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-government-recommends-lower-level-fluoride-water-325760

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
good video for ganzthebatshit

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
setting aside the fluoride in water,

do you think fluoride is the only chemical present in tap water?    ;)

btw, chlorine is (intentionally) added  to tap water too.

tap water also contains lead, not because it is added but enters tap water through corroded pipes. Lead in drinking water is harmful for pregnant mothers and children. Lead poisoning has been proven to cause learning disorders and severe developmental delays.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:28:42 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

btw, chlorine is added to tap water too.

Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

tap water also contains lead, not because it is added but enters tap water through corroded pipes. Lead in drinking water is harmful for pregnant mothers and children. Lead poisoning has been proven to cause learning disorders and severe developmental delays.

you think water treatment plants are looked over by a bunch a fat drooling apes that test the water only once a year

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
well.

i feel idiotic re-typing the already argument i posted because of ur stupidity (or unwilling to listen and understand,) who knows, maybe the fluoride has gotten into you...

re-read the lead part or
let me draw it for you.
the water is tested on the water processing plants, yeah
but, dummy, the lead in water isnt acquired in the water processing plant, but in the pipe system that makes it way all the way to your faucet at home sweet home. (and no that water isnt tested, i dont remember anyone from the gov knocking on anyones door, hey Mrs. we're here to drink some of your tap water to make sure it is on the sane levels heh heh)

are you that stupid not to understand that.

but anyhow, in answering to your question.

i trust no one.
not even my family. not because of a possible bad judgement of theirs, but because they are humans.
(humans make mistakes if you didnt know.)

who do i trust, me.

it costs me $1 usd to get 20liters of fluoride-chlorine-sodium free purified yummy tasting water. so. im happy with that.
you go happy drinking fluoridated water.. thats your deserved birth-given right, free will bro. best of luck.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:11:17 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

you think water treatment plants are looked over by a bunch a fat drooling apes that test the water only once a year

to be totally fair in america they probably are

edit: or, more realistically, proxies of the industries dumping shit in the water
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
well.

i feel idiotic re-typing the already argument i posted because of ur stupidity (or unwilling to listen and understand,) who knows, maybe the fluoride has gotten into you...

re-read the lead part or
let me draw it for you.
the water is tested on the water processing plants, yeah
but, dummy, the lead in water isnt acquired in the water processing plant, but in the pipe system that makes it way all the way to your faucet at home sweet home. (and no that water isnt tested, i dont remember anyone from the gov knocking on anyones door, hey Mrs. we're here to drink some of your tap water to make sure it is on the sane levels heh heh)

are you that stupid not to understand that.

but anyhow, in answering to your question.

i trust no one.
not even my family. not because of a possible bad judgement of theirs, but because they are humans.

who do i trust, me.

it costs me $1 usd to get 20liters of fluoride-chlorine-sodium free purified yummy tasting water. so. im happy with that.
you go happy drinking fluoridated water.. thats your deserved birth-given right, free will bro. best of luck.

yes, lead is tested. you're also the biggest retard here, now shut the fuck up.

to be totally fair in america they probably are

edit: or, more realistically, proxies of the industries dumping shit in the water

yea good point

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
Friedrich von Schiller

“There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.”

― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
i trust no one.

who do i trust, me.

it's dangerous being a huge dumbshit and thinking you're really smart. you have an illogically strong trust in yourself over people that are much smarter than you are,  so you ignore the advice of smarter people. you are completely scientifically illiterate. also where the holy fuck are you getting 20 litres of water for 1 dollar. lol.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:26:46 PM by jon »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile