Re: and fix the position of the screen?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 01:14:20 AM »
im gonna take a wild guess given your lack of info and post.
its a troubleshoot for intel based graphic cards but its about the same for others, you have to find "scale to fit" somewhere on ur drivers
1. Go into your Resolution options. ( Set it for 800x600 and apply )
2. Now , Click advanced settings.
3. The top tab should say something like "Intel(R) Graphics and Media control panel", Click it.
4. Go to the scaling drop tab and select "Scale Full Screen" and Apply it.
5. Go back to your Resolution options and set the screen back to your preferred Resolution Settings
and seriously, for future references
if you are attempting to get support
a) if you arent posting any pictures, at least be more descriptive about problem
b) post video card brand and model.