Author Topic: us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)  (Read 247299 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2015, 01:09:08 PM »

Republicans are a joke, the problem is they're a joke taken seriously by too many braindead americans, like people who are fooled by onion articles as legitimate.

Fascinating stuff.

American welfare is fascinating stuff.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

What's fascinating about it?

The art of giving money away for free.

Very fascinating.

Since your accustomed to it, I'd like to take your account into the experience!

[emoji2]

I don't think any of that is very fascinating at all, but I suppose you're more easily fascinated than me I guess.

Well sure![emoji3]

So tell me about it!

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2015, 01:13:44 PM »

Republicans are a joke, the problem is they're a joke taken seriously by too many braindead americans, like people who are fooled by onion articles as legitimate.

Fascinating stuff.

Very fascinating.

[emoji2]

how is doing pointless jobs better? we literally create dumb jobs just so people have something to do. these same half wits then start looking down on welfare recipients. why am i talking to you, you're a retard ,  gulag for you.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2015, 01:18:07 PM »

Fascinating stuff.

you're annoying, shut up.

Sorry to interrupt your very intelligent and thought provoking posts about how Republicans are retarded so people should vote for Democrats instead.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2015, 01:20:46 PM »
Dude has a Stalin av and makes "lol epic gulag!!!" posts while at the same time shilling for Bernie fucking Sanders, give me a fucking break.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2015, 01:21:37 PM »

Fascinating stuff.

Very fascinating.

[emoji2]

how is doing pointless jobs better? we literally create dumb jobs just so people have something to do. these same half wits then start looking down on welfare recipients. why am i talking to you, you're a retard ,  gulag for you.

Well that is not always a bad thing...keeping the human mind busy and active is shown to keep us living longer.

Sure I look down on people who take advantage of this broken system...but I don't blame them, naturally they are opportunists that take advantage of a exploitable system. I guess you could compare them to drug traffickers. And we all know the amount of good they contribute to society.

[emoji5]️

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:24:04 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2015, 01:23:50 PM »
Well that is not always a bad thing...keeping the human mind busy and active is shown to keep us living longer.

Sure I look down on people who take advantage of this broken system...but I don't blame them, naturally they are opportunists that take advantage of a exploitable system. I guess you could compare them to drug traffickers.

Nothing you say makes any sense, and you are really fucking stupid.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2015, 01:31:10 PM »

Fascinating stuff.

you're annoying, shut up.

Sorry to interrupt your very intelligent and thought provoking posts about how Republicans are retarded so people should vote for Democrats instead.

never said democrats should be voted for, but republicans are cartoonishly ridiculous.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2015, 01:32:54 PM »
Dude has a Stalin av and makes "lol epic gulag!!!" posts while at the same time shilling for Bernie fucking Sanders, give me a fucking break.
lol fuck off gimp, your posts all sound like middle class rants of someone who wishes he was part of the bougeious class. gulag for you.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
us 2016 elections thread (america ftw)
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »

Sure I look down on people who take advantage of this broken system...but I don't blame them, naturally they are opportunists that take advantage of a exploitable system. I guess you could compare them to drug traffickers.

Nothing you say makes any sense, and you are really fucking stupid.

Sure it does!

It's ok to re-read it again if you don't understand it, it's not a test.

Remember: Tis a lesson you heed:
try try try again; If at first you don't succeed:
Try try try again!

[emoji6]

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:39:52 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2015, 01:37:46 PM »
never said democrats should be voted for, but republicans are cartoonishly ridiculous.

You spent several pages of this thread shilling for Bernie Sanders, a Democrat.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2015, 01:38:09 PM »
lol fuck off gimp, your posts all sound like middle class rants of someone who wishes he was part of the bougeious class. gulag for you.

Lol what the fuck are you even talking about you cargo cult retard, you don't know what any of those words mean.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2015, 01:38:40 PM »

Fascinating stuff.

Very fascinating.

[emoji2]

Sure I look down on people who take advantage of this broken system...but I don't blame them, naturally they are opportunists that take advantage of a exploitable system. I guess you could compare them to drug traffickers. And we all know the amount of good they contribute to society.

[emoji5]️

we can keep busy without meaningless jobs that can easily be done by machines. without mindless drudgery we can free time to do actual meaningful things.

welfare recipients aren't taking advantage of anything, you're joking yourself if you think they're making anything above what affords them only the basic necessities.  if you have a job you're making more than someone in welfare, if you don't, you're making criminally low slave wages, killing your boss should be considered.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2015, 01:51:08 PM »

Lol what the fuck are you even talking about you cargo cult retard, you don't know what any of those words mean.

what words, bougeious? middle class, gulag? what the fuck are you talking about?

you're a bougeious admiring scum fuck who wishes to feast on truffle carpaccio and $1500 wine which is why your rants reek of jealously towards the bourgeoisie rather than pure unadulterated hatred like mine, you're meant for the gulag.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2015, 02:07:28 PM »

what words, bougeious? middle class, gulag? what the fuck are you talking about?

you're a bougeious admiring scum fuck who wishes to feast on truffle carpaccio and $1500 wine which is why your rants reek of jealously towards the bourgeoisie rather than pure unadulterated hatred like mine, you're meant for the gulag.

Lol you are such a tryhard.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2015, 02:14:51 PM »

Lol you are such a tryhard.

Your both gay, retarded, and welfare pigs.

[emoji16][emoji108]