Author Topic: The cataclysm that is ongoing....  (Read 8589 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
The cataclysm that is ongoing....
« on: May 25, 2015, 12:34:54 AM »
When a person picks up the paper, and reads the news; he knows that if he doesn't start preparing for the circumstances he reads about, and developing a good ideal with himself, that certainly death will find its mark on him when he does not expect it to.
However, there are those that would quickly negotiate with their own minds, that a fountain once springing gingerly and readily, will always be so; and no electronic failure, or drought of water, or clog or leak will prevent its charismatic objective from engendering from day to day. Now if people on war2 treat others with respect, it is good deal for them, and for the recipients, unless they believe, in their judgment, that the right of evil thoughts and ways is a way of life that is going to succeed in the end, after all resolutions, after all situations, after all events that will ever come against them or with them. Unless they believe that their way of treating others in war2 is the way in which they will succeed in this world, and for all time; along with their progeny.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: The cataclysm that is ongoing....
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 01:20:03 PM »
couple of days ago.... i remember watching your ally, spb, backstabbing u cuz u made him lose the game. lol.
was a fun watch.

ilxmatty 2vs1ing you and spb lmao

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 01:24:00 PM »
spb did not believe in a habitation of strangers.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 01:58:24 PM »
that game was a cataclysm of noobness

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 10:24:14 AM »
Unless they believe that their way of treating others in war2 is the way in which they will succeed in this world, and for all time; along with their progeny.
This.

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 09:47:59 PM »
I played a little war2 in 1998 on kali.net
But with all accounts I have ever had on kali.net, Bnet, and ru server, it has only amounted to about 2300 games (wins/losses combined).

I join a game when I can, but I am learning it.

That game I was building from s9, which I only have done about 17 times ever.

In 1998-1999 when I played gow ef, I built at 8.

The game is like dough... you can learn to manipulate it real well, or it can come into a mess real fast if you are inexperienced.

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 09:49:28 PM »
O day that blossoms! Will you intrigue me to this end... to teach me the doctrines that will manipulate minds to reconciliation with that which is forthright, and useful; and to build the structures and foundations of the world to not fall?

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 09:52:51 PM »
spb didn't "backstab" me (not that I know of)... he ran out of gold and I was s9/9/8 and he was 11, and he tried to take middle. We had just afore both rushed 12/2, he going into 2, and I going into 12. I made the mistake of taking out the smith instead of attacking his ogres, or I probably could have taken out his entire base with reinforcements. But s6/5 attacked middle and gave 12/2 a chance to re-energize itself. "spb" ran out of money, and 12/2 and s6/5/4 won the game.
I could have done much better.
:!)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 11:46:35 AM »
good luck jessu :P.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:15:47 PM by easycompany »