War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Just got done watching them...the foc/gow ones were alot closer than I thought they were at the time the games were played....  The foc would if I would have just made another jugg or two would have changed it a bit.
Blid,

Mousey said you're in charge of deciding when I can be re-admitted to Moderated Section of W2 Forum.

I have my Community Service Activity submission, a guide to playing 4 position in GOW, to benefit new players in the W2 community right here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176431552

Must be getting lonely in there...in the Moderated Section of W2 Forum...with so little activity...so little to do...I know you want me in there, so don't fight it.
sadly I can't watch this video because your voice is about 1/10th the volume of the peon noises... so the only way I can hear you is if I turn it up loud enough for the war2 sounds to deafen me :(  I bet it's good but it's probably hard to adjust the volumes after it's recorded? or is it
Blid,

If you've found fault in my most recent Community Service Activity submission, describe it in detail so as to give me the opportunity to rectify my ways.

If the submission is approved, please announce my re-integration into the Moderated Section of W2 Forum promptly.
oh right i forgot. i can do that actually, im very powerful
no i've definitely still got sway there

theres a new gimmick "moderated" forum that you instantly get banned from if you make 1 rude post, if you get banned you have one extra chance if you do a good war2 deed to be let back in

but even though mouse is banned from that forum now for posting a youtube of a crude bill burr routine shes still the only admin who can change user groups. i cant do that, im just a global mod
it wasn't supposed to beeeee this way..! it's just if you try to enforce 1 positive standard at war2 everyone instantly becomes as petty & immature as possible to try and use it against everyone else. in theory it's a great idea though!

and are you sure? i thought you could do that
Riiiiiiight, because you genuinely believe my frog croak joke about singing was a representation of my sincerely held anti-Polish views...
yes
feel free to attach to a forum post so everyone benefits!
Blid,

Mousey said you're in charge of deciding when I can be re-admitted to Moderated Section of W2 Forum.

I have my Community Service Activity submission, a guide to playing 4 position in GOW, to benefit new players in the W2 community right here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176431552

Must be getting lonely in there...in the Moderated Section of W2 Forum...with so little activity...so little to do...I know you want me in there, so don't fight it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10