War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available! Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Every girls dream
« Last post by MaStA{hR} on Today at 05:58:04 PM »
Tell that girl to get warcraft 2 back on track please.
wow that's 129k wood. That's a lot of wood you are offering tk...

the amount of wood depends on how you harvest it... chop players know these things ;)
wow that's 129k wood. That's a lot of wood you are offering tk...
IF ANY OF YOUR PBALL NEWBIE RETARD ASSES DECIDES TO WATCH PBALL GAMES ON INSIGHT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. YOU BUNCH OF RETARDED ASS MOFOS. NO WONDER YOU FAIL AT W2 (PBALL) IF YOU FAIL TO GRASP SIMPLE THINGS
Are you really gay Claw? If you are it disgusts me, you're going to hell. =D
i would rather fuck a man than your ex
Chop is a piece of shit map, that much is clear. It's for the players who wanted to be good at BNE's but had to resort to playing chop.
There is no need for God to meddle in the affairs of Warcraft 2. I think it would be unfair if God helped jessu beat me in a map because he prayed harder. AH! does not detect help from God, which would technically be cheating, therefore it must be banned since not everyone can use God to win.

Let us take God out of Warcraft 2 please.
I myself dislike most chop maps (the basic chop farms format) due to the redundancies and literally that 1 apm faster than your opponent is all it takes to win early game. It is a component of W2 that requires a lot of skill and adaptation, but I personally dislike the monotony of play at the beginning of the map.

That and... I'm not good at it. It would take at least ~20+ games to play before I could even compete in the chop games since chop players only play... chop. But to each his own. :) I'm also too lazy to power chop. The skill cap is higher on chop than on most maps but I wish it was never invented so those players would play other maps with us haha.
I spent about an hour investigating. There is not much online.

Koorb's First name: Brook (Koorb backwards)
Last name: Unknown
Assumed location: Aukland, New Zealand

Facebook: Koorb Carford / https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=koorb%20carford
It is an inactive facebook, no friends added.

More info:
New Zealand White Pages reveal no known obituaries or citizens by the name of Brook Carford.
It can be assumed Carford is a false last name and can be split into Car Ford, a known basic pseudo name for thousand/millions of people.
Koorb has never commented on a video of his wc2 play on YouTube.
Koorb only posted his first name and no email in his Wc2 Biography.

His email on facebook after going through security settings, I found that it was a******n@hotmail.com. The * are unknown characters. Facebook changed their coding in 2015 so that it is now impossible to find emails via recovery method.

Need to know: His last name, email, birthdate or profession. With any of this information I can find out anything you need to know. I'm done looking up stuff. I'm sure with a few more hours something would pop up.
This seems to be unrelated to the tournament/results.
doesnt matter, im waiting for this retarded newbie whore to admit he was wrong instead of going all offensive on chop map or my sexual orientation (lol?)
General Discussion / Re: how to feel a tree...
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 04:39:58 PM »
Trump stands to protect the freedom of speech that allows American people to express their views.

america is politically stable at the moment, when countries become unstable is when any dissent against the leadership becomes punished. america won't be any different.  if the corporate owners of the country felt any instability to their rule you bet they'll use any force necessary to hold on to their power and "human rights" will go down the drain totally. we've already seen this before when communists became the first threat to capitalist hegemony. they gave a deranged man power who was hellbent on imprisoning communists and leftists in general, you think mcmarthy gave a shit about human rights? lol.  america also funded right-wing terror groups and governments that killed leftists all over Latin America and Asia. they nearly went full nuclear on the Soviet Union.  human life was meaningless to them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10