Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 96751 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2022, 12:52:40 PM »
The west is increasingly pushing Putin into a tighter corner. Seemingly constantly adding more pressure.

We are intentionally trying to collapse the entire Russian economy. That will directly impact china and other Russian allies.

I think it's highly unlikely the US initiates a nuclear war.. but with all of these sanctions and military support to Ukraine, we are already committing acts of war.

I'm increasingly seeing a scenario where Russia gets support from its allies to wage a full scale war against Western Nations.. which would almost definitely include nuclear weapons.

That's where the 30% is coming from in my mind. Still relatively low.. but we are poking a bear that has the ability to bite back.. especially if it's other bear buddies defend him

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2022, 02:13:27 PM »
lot of these sanctions and stuff hurt the russian people more than the government. it feels like an attack on the russian people.

visa and mastercard stopped working in russia, so russia now uses unionpay (china). u.s hegemony eroding.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2022, 04:31:19 PM »
The only power any government has is the power the people give it.

So I agree that initially it's going to hurt the Russian people. But it probably won't take long for the Russian people to start playing the blame game if they have to endure too many hardships.

That's when people start waging war against their own government.

The easiest way to prevent something like that happening is by unifying the nation by declaring a common enemy.

This is why the bloodiest wars are often fought during economic turmoil.

The closer we get to a global recession or depression, the more eager everybody will be to place blame on somebody else, which will likely result in war.. and if citizens from different nations are collectively feeling the hardships, the more likely multiple nations are to wage war against each other

This could potentially be an extremely frightening time in human history

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2022, 04:32:32 PM »
Fear, anger, desperation... Insanely powerful emotions. And everybody feels them.. from the poorest of poor to the richest of rich.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2022, 08:07:23 PM »
This is good news. The requests seem very appropriate. Let's see how Ukraine/west respond.

https://news.yahoo.com/kremlin-says-russian-military-action-115703035.html

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2022, 08:36:02 PM »
This is good news. The requests seem very appropriate. Let's see how Ukraine/west respond.

https://news.yahoo.com/kremlin-says-russian-military-action-115703035.html
This is nothing.
This is what they repeated last 8 years. Except "change its constitution to enshrine neutrality". That's a new condition.
This is what Ukraine never did and will never do.

I'm a little confused: if Urkaine will accept all these conditions, what Russia will do? Just stop the operation and move all the the military out?
Will look extremely stupid, as Putin considers they will just ignore all these conditions after they sign that.
Except to "Ukraine cease military action". That's not possible i think. Nobody can stop them now. Even temporary, as a trick.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 08:39:40 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2022, 08:57:45 PM »
Let's see how Ukraine/west respond.

Regardless of whatever it says,  the word "demands" means that it should be completely ignored.  When you attempt to dictate what someone else should or should not do, then it's time that you go ignored.  You can ASK someone to do something,  but if you demand it,  you deserve to get your face beat in,  or worse.  The only exceptions to this rule are parenting.  Russian military personnel are learning this the hard way.  Whether that lesson propagates to it's insane leader is yet to be seen.  Putin's mental stability has deteriorated far beyond what is required for leading a country,  the same can be said for Biden.  They are both completely unfit for office, mostly due to their age and the inevitable mental decline at those ages.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 09:01:32 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2022, 09:42:40 PM »
i didnt see putin demanding anything.

he offered conditions that he would like met if military operations are to seize.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2022, 02:12:37 AM »
What are the conditions?  ::)

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2022, 05:35:17 AM »
Tk , yo my niga .  BLM! Do you really think that Russia can be killed by sanctions? )) Look at how much gas and oil costs now . It is faster for the European people and Americans to get angry at their government because of such tower prices. It doesn 't work , my friend . And if the USA starts a war , then you will never win and will be destroyed along with Europe . Do you need it ? Soon most of the sanctions will be lifted , because it will not be worse for Russia , but for you . Noob

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2022, 05:39:16 AM »
When Russian disabled people are banned from performing at the Paralympics and cats are not allowed to compete :D What can we talk about here ? Rotten America and rotten Europe will fall at Russia's feet more than once for their actions and hypocrisy :sweat:

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2022, 08:07:05 AM »
When Russian disabled people are banned from performing at the Paralympics and cats are not allowed to compete :D What can we talk about here ? Rotten America and rotten Europe will fall at Russia's feet more than once for their actions and hypocrisy :sweat:

Only thing Americans will get mad about is the lack of good vodka and that’s it. 🧐
Unsure if that’s enough to make us think twice about Russia.
war2 > war3

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2022, 09:00:40 AM »
Yes , we don 't have a huge inventory turnover with you . Europe will suffer the most , which , like faithful dogs , listens to the commands of the USA . Karma will get Americans sooner or later))

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2022, 09:06:18 AM »
The only power any government has is the power the people give it.

So I agree that initially it's going to hurt the Russian people. But it probably won't take long for the Russian people to start playing the blame game if they have to endure too many hardships.

That's when people start waging war against their own government.
never happens.  US has been blockading cuba for 60 years.  US has had a tightening noose of sanctions on venezuela for the last decade.  US has been starving iran (after US quit the deal under trump at no fault of iran's), syria and now afghanistan.  None of these governments have fallen.  I know your post continued on in another direction about uniting people against the other but i am just saying, the history of sanctions is simply that people have just suffered under the existing regimes, all the time
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 09:09:12 AM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2022, 09:08:13 AM »

Only thing Americans will get mad about is the lack of good vodka and that’s it. 🧐
Unsure if that’s enough to make us think twice about Russia.
lol wrong, americans cry about gas prices all the time.  the US is apparently moving to ban oil imports from russia, lets see what happens.  biden administration is already frantically calling up iran and venezuela trying to strike deals with them to release more oil after having tried restrict theri sales and topple their governmetns for the last several years
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 09:11:56 AM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »