War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Play Pen-itentiary / Re: on my recent ban
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 10:30:37 PM »
Can you or can you not explain it? Do you or do you not have an argument? If you do, present it. If you don't, then your superior and condescending attitude is just empty arrogance.
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 10:26:20 PM »
you're denying you're a bad  moderator tho?

you spam alt-reich youtube videos.

I honestly am not familiar with the expression alt-reich and don't know what you are trying to say with it. Can you explain what it means to you? And then tell me how you think it pertains to anything I said or posted? And then can you tell me why you think there's something bad about it and what exactly those bad things are?

I don't think I am a bad moderator. I think I'm kind, and fair, and reasonable, and most people like me.

don't play dumb. alt-right aren't smart enough.
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 10:20:59 PM »

I honestly am not familiar with the expression alt-reich and don't know what you are trying to say with it. Can you explain what it means to you? And then tell me how you think it pertains to anything I said or posted? And then can you tell me why you think there's something bad about it and what exactly those bad things are?

I don't think I am a bad moderator. I think I'm kind, and fair, and reasonable, and most people like me.
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 10:10:11 PM »
Mousey made Babyshark moderator for the sole purpose of making the forums more active.
The fact she is an idiot who doesn't fit in modern society isn't really important.
She has done what mousetopher wanted.
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 09:50:59 PM »

General Discussion / Re: The Music thread!
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 09:14:27 PM »

Crazy Train (Remastered) - YouTube build it for they will come riding jesus and mohommad is like riding your dad get out and work ..that is actually gods command not mine :0 the loan master of the bible

23His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’ 24Finally, the servant who had received one talent came and said, ‘Master, I knew that you are a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25So in my fear, I went and hid your talent in the ground. See, you have what belongs to you.’…well wait that is just jesus..he is actually very peculair you may need another god baby

you cant even do that..hat power is yours nice and thoughtful ok
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 09:12:24 PM »
Every post you make drives home further the truth that you are unable to engage in a reasonable way, by presenting a point of view with logical arguments and reasons.

It is exactly people like you that Adam J. Macleod is referring to, who are enslaved to feelings and react out of feelings and simply seem to be unable to think past the immediate feeling of the moment to give a reason for anything they say.

I have just explained reasons for everything I did. You can only respond with labels and/or anger.

The forums are wide open for you to express your viewpoint with reasons and explanations and rationale and logic, but you don't seem to have much to say, other than pointing an angry finger full of hate at anyone you happen to disagree with. BAD! BAD!

Why is it bad? Can you explain what you mean?

BAD! BAD! BAD!

Do you have anything to add?

BAD! BAD BAD BADBADBAD!

Oooooh kay then!
General Discussion / Re: The Music thread!
« Last post by easycompany on Today at 07:53:11 PM »

Super Street Fighter II OST Cammy Theme - YouTube

"Had this cd playlist on youtube as I did my treadmill last week. Got to see him in person
last year for pretty cheap it was part of a xfinity nascar race deal with concert afterwards, was even able to get a really good spot behind "the pit" that payed extra, where I got to lean up against a rail with nobody standing in front of my view. Was never a big fan growing up but my mom probably had his cds on loop for 5 years straight so now it feels refreshing to listen to."

cool xurnt! lol banned to many entries no modify or remove button lol..shit i remember when he came out ..korn limp biz rock didnt like any of them.
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 07:34:29 PM »
lol what the fuck, Demarre Carroll DNP for his first game back in Toronto, what a bitch.
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 07:30:26 PM »
i'm not reading your trash. you're a  bad moderator and should be removed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10