War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 10:27:55 PM »
A massive two-day teacher strike in West Virginia has shut down public schools across the state, as educators call for higher wages and better benefits.

All 55 counties in the state have closed down schools due to the walkout, which started this morning. In West Virginia, this strike—the first in 30 years—is illegal, but that hasn't stopped hundreds of teachers from heading to the state Capitol to protest.
Support Requests / Re: I conflict with angel~fire
« Last post by Lambchops on Today at 09:54:01 PM »
I wrote a bit on confilicts HERE a while ago.

The answer is: it could be anything lol .... somewhere in between you and af there is a problem. It could be that you use rival providers who downgrade each others traffic.... or that you are in rival countries that downgrade each other's traffic,... or just that somewhere in between you and af there is a shitty server somewhere (could be anywhere), it could even be because you are too close to each other and the route is getting held up in some internal routing tangle.  It's virtually impossible to know.

The only solution remains to somehow force the route between the two players to change. Proxies / VPNs / different ISPs / use your phone to connect .... all these things will change the route. As to whether or not you end up with better results, only trial and error will show.
Support Requests / Re: I conflict with angel~fire
« Last post by MaStA{hR} on Today at 09:28:09 PM »
Prob because game recognizes angel has sexual intentions against you
Server.War2.ru / Re: loper44 antihack bot and deny SS?
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 08:06:46 PM »
Okay this guy is smurf running a vpn.
Ill talk to him on the server and see what he has to say. If he doesn’t have it ill lock his name.
General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by CumSavorer4385 on Today at 07:15:36 PM »
LOL, if everyone became an expert programmer, we'd have a bunch of unemployed programmers.

That's the goal of all these "coding bootcamp" programs and shit you're starting to see everywhere. Or more specifically put existing programmers out of work/force them to take drastic wage cuts.
lol "whataboutism." More proof that Poland doesn't exist, their ultranationalists rely on American Cold War propaganda, the degenerate Pollack mind can't even come up with their own.
Update: There is no obituary for Brook in Aukland. He is alive [and well?].

I have 6 phone numbers for him or someone else with the same name. If someone would like to call them be my guest, but I've taken it as far as I can. I can send the phone numbers in a personal message if you'd like. If I knew more about him I could pin point exactly which number is correct.
Server.War2.ru / Re: loper44 antihack bot and deny SS?
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 05:50:33 PM »
Upload your ss’s to ss.war2.ru please. I can’t see them on my iPhone when you post on the forum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10