War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Why is that not surprising.

They are teaching you how to be a square and fit yourself into square spaces, be like everyone else, conform! Be a shapeless, lifeless, faceless box that fits neatly and cooperatively beside all the other shapeless, lifeless, faceless boxes.

I realize now it's a brainwashing system!

BOYCOTT TETRIS!
Server.War2.ru / Re: Any way to add game timer to war2?
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 09:39:47 PM »
Well I sure don't want an in-game timer on *my* screen.

I have enough trouble concentrating and finding my units as it is.
@Lambchops I think in communist societies everyone wears bathrobes, uniforms, or rags. I don't think they have T-shirts or video games. Or if they do they would be government issues only, promoting the tyranny. If they had a video game, you could only win by conforming and following orders perfectly
did you know the best & most successful video game in the world (Tetris) was invented in the soviet union? HAIL RED ARMY
« Last post by mousEtopher on Today at 09:09:06 PM »
Pragmatism... is that all you have to offer??
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 07:32:55 PM »
A very simple, low cost, low effort solution would be to get a stopwatch or timer from somewhere else and set it up beside your computer.
« Last post by Antti_Kiviniemi on Today at 07:15:32 PM »
I think he just wants a timer on screen that shows how long the game has been going on.

yes sir, exactly. thank you for clarifying. apologies to woofy for not replying.
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on Today at 05:32:11 PM »
theyre going to hold him out until they trade him
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 05:25:44 PM »

General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by marx was right on Today at 04:53:38 PM »
@Lambchops I think in communist societies everyone wears bathrobes, uniforms, or rags. I don't think they have T-shirts or video games. Or if they do they would be government issues only, promoting the tyranny. If they had a video game, you could only win by conforming and following orders perfectly
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10