Author Topic: Betrayal from tk[as]  (Read 33163 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »
the 'slight' fact you forgot to mention is that you were supposed to be permbanned at a time. And getting banned you were. On sight!

Naa, he has done it as recently as within the last few months.  Most notably when the game had 8 players in it, he said "We need your spot lance,  see ya hacker" or some such non-sense.  He could have done it without spouting my name.  I have all of that on stream if it hasnt deleted itself yet.  It's not something I considered "highlight" worthy.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2015, 01:48:51 PM »
Light always been an asshole hypocrite cry baby hacker, everyone fucking know it, lightbringer is the most pathetic shit war2 ever met.

They really fucking boot Tk for light, i just cant believe it.

It's look like it was an easy way to get rid of someone who had different vision then them.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2015, 01:49:41 PM »

Light always been an asshole hypocrite cry baby, everyone fucking know it, lightbringer is the most pathetic shit war2 ever met.

It's look like it was an easy way to get rid of someone who had different vision then them.

Don't think they booted TK for LB.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2015, 01:50:44 PM »

Light always been an asshole hypocrite cry baby, everyone fucking know it, lightbringer is the most pathetic shit war2 ever met.

Don't think they booted TK for LB.

Yah dude totally, because everytime something is not going like what light want he go cry to iL and he do what he want.. This is exactly why we still have this stupid client open and this is also why tk is boot today.

Did you dont even notice how blid il and everyone try to cover light ass all day long, light is good guy, ive never notice wrong with light, light suck my balls too, i like when light spread his ass for me.

I mean dude, light is a total jerk joke, there alot of problemes because of him, and instead they boot the most decent one!! LOL

Fuck this staff litterally.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:57:17 PM by Equinox »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2015, 01:59:07 PM »
the 'slight' fact you forgot to mention is that you were supposed to be permbanned at a time. And getting banned you were. On sight!

Naa, he has done it as recently as within the last few months.  Most notably when the game had 8 players in it, he said "We need your spot lance,  see ya hacker" or some such non-sense.  He could have done it without spouting my name.  I have all of that on stream if it hasnt deleted itself yet.  It's not something I considered "highlight" worthy.

Alright, my bad then, you were not banned. But what you just said, brings something of even bigger importance into light - you were BROADCOASTING your games. On your public stream. Which is listed on the main website under your {lance} name (http://en.war2.ru/community/). You really can't stream your games under your secret alies and complain about privacy AT THE SAME TIME.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2015, 02:00:30 PM »
And the most fucking pathetic thing in this story is about ALL OF YOU who gonna support this DUMBBEST MOVE DECISION EVER!!!!

Actually i think its the second most pathetic move ever on WAR2RU after to hire the most famous hacker lightbringer in the staff.

Please lance and tupac let's make your own server, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, seriously, fuck them!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:03:12 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2015, 02:10:04 PM »

And the most fucking pathetic thing in this story is about ALL OF YOU who gonna support this DUMBBEST MOVE DECISION EVER!!!!

Actually i think its the second most pathetic move ever on WAR2RU after to hire the most famous hacker lightbringer in the staff.

Please lance and tupac let's make your own server, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, seriously, fuck them!

Moving on to another project EQ? Will this be UWC 2015 all over again? [emoji45]

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2015, 02:32:56 PM »

Alright, my bad then, you were not banned. But what you just said, brings something of even bigger importance into light - you were BROADCOASTING your games. On your public stream. Which is listed on the main website under your {lance} name (http://en.war2.ru/community/). You really can't stream your games under your secret alies and complain about privacy AT THE SAME TIME.

lol

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2015, 03:32:06 PM »
I think TK has some great ideas, but I think that his view on raising money is a bit optimistic.  I don't think it's so much that we need cash prizes to draw in old players who will only participate in a tournament on that one day.

You misunderstood his idea. He proposed a tournament with a cash prize for new players only. A decent prize gives new users incentive to log on and play regularly enough to improve. When they do, they meet and form bonds with other players which fosters the atmosphere you're talking about. It's a great idea IMO.

There's also no denying that the FBA and other forms of advertising some months ago resulted in a big boost to the number of active players. Money isn't "the" answer, but it's a big part of it.
squeak!

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2015, 03:32:47 PM »
Idk why anyone is in an uproar over tk being removed.  He hasn't wanted to be admin in a long time and has stated it multiple times.  I'm sure even he is surprised that they never actually took it away from him.  Exposing what he exposed isn't even something all that large.  He just spoke out about what he has seen.  Nox is just being himself and rallying and exaggerating behind the latest person to disagree with current administration.  I wouldn't be surprised if he starts spraypainting his monitor with Black Lives Matter in the near future. 

TK doesn't even have to defend himself on any of this because 1) He asked to be removed from admin multiple times and you guys didn't respect his wishes.  You basically put your heads in the sand and pretended it would go away.  2) Teron has had a douchey attitude and now that it comes to Light about who he is, well you all see what tk wanted you to see. 

IL acting like there is some major betrayal here is probably because he has been under constant attack and so has the server recently.  I'm sure most of you have been in situations where negative things just seem to keep happening.  His reaction is an overreaction but understandable.  What is indefensible is knowing that you have an admin on a smurf, who is being all the things you want to end on your server.  He has been racist, attacked players, and incredibly biased.  I get that he does probably 2-3 good things for every wrong thing but giving 3 homeless people money and then kicking the 4th you come across is nothing to cheer or defend. 

Admins should be above the pettiness they try to police.  Lightbringer should work on doing less of the harmful things and more of the positive things.  Making a smurf to take your aggressions out isn't the answer.  If you wanted to smurf to avoid the harassment, then don't create a new environment of harassment. 

Cliff's notes: Don't kick homeless people or tk will call you out.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2015, 03:37:16 PM »
@joe at least you understand that admins have no business hiding as smurfs just to avoid being hated. Mr. Blid seems to think it's acceptable...

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:57:15 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2015, 03:43:17 PM »
Idk why anyone is in an uproar over tk being removed.  He hasn't wanted to be admin in a long time and has stated it multiple times.  I'm sure even he is surprised that they never actually took it away from him.  Exposing what he exposed isn't even something all that large.  He just spoke out about what he has seen.  Nox is just being himself and rallying and exaggerating behind the latest person to disagree with current administration.  I wouldn't be surprised if he starts spraypainting his monitor with Black Lives Matter in the near future. 

TK doesn't even have to defend himself on any of this because 1) He asked to be removed from admin multiple times and you guys didn't respect his wishes.  You basically put your heads in the sand and pretended it would go away.  2) Teron has had a douchey attitude and now that it comes to Light about who he is, well you all see what tk wanted you to see. 

IL acting like there is some major betrayal here is probably because he has been under constant attack and so has the server recently.  I'm sure most of you have been in situations where negative things just seem to keep happening.  His reaction is an overreaction but understandable.  What is indefensible is knowing that you have an admin on a smurf, who is being all the things you want to end on your server.  He has been racist, attacked players, and incredibly biased.  I get that he does probably 2-3 good things for every wrong thing but giving 3 homeless people money and then kicking the 4th you come across is nothing to cheer or defend. 

Admins should be above the pettiness they try to police.  Lightbringer should work on doing less of the harmful things and more of the positive things.  Making a smurf to take your aggressions out isn't the answer.  If you wanted to smurf to avoid the harassment, then don't create a new environment of harassment. 

Nice long text but it mean nothing dude, we all know tk remove himself since six month ago, it's not a big news, you dont learn nothing here einstein, com more often on forum and you gonna see we follow the wave, we are not mad because they boot tk, we are mad because they act like rats and mad for the reason they choose to officialy boot tk instead of light, im pretty sure if light was the one who get booted we will see tk get back on a short future, but now we are slave of that dumb muslim.

War2Ru was dead, but now they just put it in a coffin.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:53:36 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2015, 03:58:36 PM »

Nice long text but it mean nothing dude, we all know tk remove himself since six month ago, it's not a big news, you dont learn nothing here einstein, com more often on forum and you gonna see we follow the wave, we are not mad because they boot tk, we are mad because they act like rats and mad for the reason they choose to officialy boot tk instead of light, im pretty sure if light was the one who get booted we will see tk get back on a short future, but now we are slave of that dumb muslim.

War2Ru was dead, but now they just put it in a coffin.

Don't think it's dead per say but the admins are questionable...one quit, one smurfs, other supports smurfing, I don't get it.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2015, 04:00:12 PM »
@joe at least you understand that admins have no business hiding as smurfs just to avoid being hated. Mr. Blid seems to thinks it's acceptable...

Why not? Everyone else has the right to smurf. In and of itself it in no way constitutes an abuse of his authority. I don't think Light particularly cared whether people on War2 dislike him, but that doesn't mean he wants to get slammed with verbal abuse from people who have nothing better to do every single time he logs in. Is he, as an admin, in some way obligated to make his identity known at all times for the sole purpose of allowing people to throw shit at him if they so choose..? That's garbage.
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2015, 04:03:14 PM »
@joe at least you understand that admins have no business hiding as smurfs just to avoid being hated. Mr. Blid seems to thinks it's acceptable...

Why not? Everyone else has the right to smurf. In and of itself it in no way constitutes an abuse of his authority. I don't think Light particularly cared whether people on War2 dislike him, but that doesn't mean he wants to get slammed with verbal abuse from people who have nothing better to do every single time he logs in. Is he, as an admin, in some way obligated to make his identity known at all times for the sole purpose of allowing people to throw shit at him if they so choose..? That's garbage.

Well fuck if people hate him maybe he should do something to change their attitudes, being hated is not a good thing, it's not something that should be put away in the closet. Admin is a leadership position, fuck step down if he can't handle the heat.

Why this server has gone to shits, admins don't like to face their problems.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:04:50 PM by EviL~Ryu »