War2.ru Slogan
News: The new antihack is here! Upgrade to War2Combat 4.0
today (it will eventually be mandatory for playing!)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Flame Wars & Offtopic / Re: these flames are pathetic
« Last post by CLAW the racist on Today at 06:42:43 AM »
i am polak and u never liked me you hobo
Strategy & Replays / Re: Wargasm vrs YWFN warfestival 2
« Last post by justinschmidt on July 21, 2017, 08:51:25 PM »
Xman is a big dork hahahah
Server.War2.ru / Re: HUM/HUM/ORC vs HUM/HUM/ORC | HSC/GOW $$ Tournament!
« Last post by Szwagier on July 21, 2017, 06:48:03 PM »
why dont we have one tour ffa? 4players one map winner going to the final , so we need only 16 players
Ffa sucks...
its more fun than playing chop chop(gow) when half players still dont know how to play this map after X years
General Discussion / Re: nba 2016-2017 thread
« Last post by marx was right on July 21, 2017, 05:39:00 PM »
[ESPN] Kyrie Irving has expressed that he wants to go play in a situation where he can be a more focal point and no longer wants to play alongside LeBron James, sources said.

[Windhorst] Kyrie Irving asked the Cavs to trade him in a meeting last week, sources told ESPN.

[ESPN] Kyrie Irving requests a trade from Cavs, sources told ESPN. LeBron James was blindsided and is disappointed:

[Wojnarowski] In the Kyrie Irving meeting with Cavs, one of primary teams raised as a preferred trade destination for him: The San Antonio Spurs.

wow
Server.War2.ru / Re: Is it me or?
« Last post by CLAW the racist on July 21, 2017, 04:04:41 PM »
come poland and u be kick ass :)
« Last post by marx was right on July 21, 2017, 11:35:34 AM »
i'm training mostly 1on1, i think that'll help out the elastic effect. i'll probably experiment more with double position training for pressure and inside defense at some point. i think the speed is ok if you aren't looking to build national team players.
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on July 21, 2017, 10:37:17 AM »
ehh that's kinda bad if you really wanna max guys then..
Server.War2.ru / Re: HUM/HUM/ORC vs HUM/HUM/ORC | HSC/GOW $$ Tournament!
« Last post by eleison on July 21, 2017, 10:26:58 AM »
why dont we have one tour ffa? 4players one map winner going to the final , so we need only 16 players
Ffa sucks...
Server.War2.ru / Re: Is it me or?
« Last post by tupac on July 21, 2017, 09:36:06 AM »
no the forums are so good & active. i even hear babyshark is coming back soon & going to post about all kinds of great positivity projects etc
Well we will see I guess. I might be coming back in the winter to work on my bot, exe editor, map editor, and reverse the .sav file.
« Last post by marx was right on July 21, 2017, 09:27:42 AM »
i read on the forum that double position training is about 75%-80% the speed of single position.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10