Author Topic: Smeagol hosting tournaments??  (Read 3683 times)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
Smeagol hosting tournaments??
« on: December 17, 2016, 11:11:56 AM »
I thought all admin came to the conclusion that he isn't forced to pay me out for the tournament win, but because he has decided to scam ToRa + daisycutter's money that he wasn't allowed to host the tournament anymore?

Memory of goldfish here?
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Smeagol hosting tournaments??
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 11:22:07 AM »
hello mr. retired forever

afaik, when blid found out its been over a year, he decided to ignore your little dirty episode

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 11:33:04 AM »
hello mr. retired forever

afaik, when blid found out its been over a year, he decided to ignore your little dirty episode

I posted a couple times in threads throughout the months + screen shotted facebook messages that occurred whenever I wasn't blocked by Louis. Oh well if it doesn't affect you, you won't do anything as the ole saying goes.

But Claw, you still don't remember the outcome of the thread. Admin said (paraphrasing), "Okay, Smeagol doesn't have to pay (because he sucks), but he can't host tournaments until he pays."
I love this game!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 11:43:07 AM »
Good for me, but not logging in ever to wc2 until he pays me.

#Boycott!! So the 2016-2017 thing to do!
I love this game!

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 08:47:48 AM »
One drama queen less. I think we can deal with that.

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 12:46:27 PM »
One drama queen less. I think we can deal with that.

Was it true that masta didn't get the money he was legitimately entitled to or was that part fabricated?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 01:19:42 PM »
i believe masta didnt have paypal and wanted smeagol to give his prize to smeagols ex-gf . then smeagol and his ex-gf had an argument and smeagol didnt send her anything...

... one year later masta got mad

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2016, 01:23:21 PM »
there was money to be paid that never has been paid. There were personal stuff and deals involved. Who's in the right? hard to tell. Cherry on top? masta himself hasnt paid me out a tournament prize for YEARS. it was only when burnt finally paid me that masta gave him money back.

thats why I enjoy this drama and dont really pick sides

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 02:42:31 PM »
i believe masta didnt have paypal and wanted smeagol to give his prize to smeagols ex-gf . then smeagol and his ex-gf had an argument and smeagol didnt send her anything...

... one year later masta got mad
Everything Claw is saying here is accurate. He hid his paypal from me then a week later tried to tell me to send it to my baby mama who was holding my kid from me and we are heading to court over it now. Then he got all mad a year later when he admitted he just didn't want to give me his paypal.

I also know it's true Masta had a tournament and didn't pay Claw I knew that long before this shit. Also I'll add Masta is a huge drama queen and always has been.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 06:07:42 PM »
Admin said (paraphrasing), "Okay, Smeagol doesn't have to pay (because he sucks), but he can't host tournaments until he pays."

blid said? no memory of that. What's the point of disallowing pball players to play pball tournies amongst themselves though? circumstances surrounding your feud with smeagol are super specific and unlikely to ever be duplicated. It seems much more like you're being petty than trying to genuinely protect anyone from potentially being scammed.
squeak!

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 10:14:53 AM »
Not true dude. I screen shotted facebook messages, which I can do again that are clearly PRE-TOURNAMENT stating that you fully agree to send all to Shawna that way she can buy me League of Legends skins AND buy a Christmas gift for YOUR child. I wouldn't have been able to participate in the tournament without a paypal... Everything was hunky dory until you got into a legal battle with Shawna a week later then refused to give it to her. You led me on for awhile saying you were going to pay me until you went completely a-wall. I'm assuming you spent the money then blocked me on every media outlet as I tried to give you my paypal and find out how to reconcile with you. I finally publicly posted my paypal on here a few months ago which I previously tried to avoid doing for obvious reasons. You still denied me payment.

I was wrong in assuming you would be cool and send Shawna the money. I didn't know your relationship was as much of a roller-coaster as it was with Shawna. You freaked out on me because you thought I was in league with her and somehow trying to execute some ploy to ruin your life. This whole situation is hilarious.

And Claw, stop bitching, I basically gave your poor ass 20 bucks on a bo3 series I didn't want to play just so you could eat for a week. I already admitted fault in not paying you. That whole situation has been discussed too. I was trying to host my first tournament and Arrow hijacked it, called it his own and doubled the prize money. I was stupid and still played in it assuming he was either paying now or I pay half. That didn't happen and I reneged and didn't pay anything for awhile. I have since reimbursed all parties and paid you up front in another 1v1 tournament.

I am not logging on until Smeagol pays or he is disbarred from hosting tournaments. I guess I'll have to be the one to look through old threads and start pasting again. This is annoying. Everyone forgets protocol if it doesn't deal with them personally. Many people recognize that this server is an ecclectic collection of nutcases, psychos of different degrees, felons, drug addicts and more. I don't fall into any of those categories. I have smeagol over here threatening to send my clients messages like "I'm a child molester, I beat children, and my wife is a whore".

I'm a teacher, professor and a social worker. I do none of those things. That slander will get you turned up in the court system and also put me out of a job. I'm so sick of this game [the community]. Please just delete my accounts. I can't deal with retardation.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:48:17 AM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 03:15:01 PM »
And Claw, stop bitching, I basically gave your poor ass 20 bucks on a bo3 series I didn't want to play just so you could eat for a week
its very good practice. if people think they have a slightest chance against me, they should pay for stupidity and as an apology.
On a side note, its you who needed sweet 3-year-period to gather ~~25 for the tournament prize. maybe your anger comes from a fact that you had to choke on some naggers sperm to afford it.

I already admitted fault in not paying you
very nice, again, after several years. Wait patiently you whore
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 03:18:23 PM by CLAW the racist »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2016, 09:24:18 AM »
We've been over and over this cam, we all know that no further resolution is forthcoming at this point. And as far as I can tell you've had no major problems with the community other than 1. this obsessive feud with smeagol for which you hold as much responsibility as he does (you participated in the back & forth insults/exchanges that escalated it, said equally heinous shit at times, could've walked away from it at any point, etc.), and 2. the fact that the community in general has not tended to side with your version of events about it.

Account deletions aren't something I do because I consider it a meaningless symbolic gesture, 1. because you can create a new account at any moment, and 2. in the case of the forum account deletion doesn't entail content deletion because it has a swiss cheese effect on past threads, so doubly pointless. Better to have self-control and not use the forum/server if that's what you want to do. But, if you contact blid or another admin about it they may be willing to humor you.

Btw guys, don't forget -- it's Christmas! :D This is supposed to be a HAPPY occasion, let's all stop bickering and arguing...
squeak!