Author Topic: commands randomly unresponsive - buggy?  (Read 1495 times)

Offline KGBagent70

• Peon
    • View Profile
commands randomly unresponsive - buggy?
« on: January 24, 2024, 10:48:08 PM »
The last two games I played I experienced two issues that may or may not be related

1) We had a player with some seriously bad lag and one of my peons became unclickable. I watched a replay once where a player was saying there was a dead spot. One of the players in game also said they couldn't click on my peon, either. Has anyone experienced this?

2) I think this issue is independent of the one above but I have I have been experiencing a lag in actions (commands) only in the last two games. I'll tell my peon to move and nothing happens or I'll click bh at the beginning and there is no response. Sometimes it will respond a couple seconds later and sometimes it doesn't respond at all. Is this type of issue possible if the CPU usage is too high? I have not installed the plugin

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: commands randomly unresponsive - buggy?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 12:05:21 AM »
for cpu u can use plugin, but this problems mostly because internet lag, and maybe even not because you lag, but some other player, this game is broadcast p2p packets so in multiplayer if someone lag then everyone will lag because they always waiting for his packets

Offline 00Brett

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 11:01:30 PM »
What he's talking about with a dead spot though is it acts like that pixel/spot/1x1 square is occupied but it's empty.  You can't put a unit there, I had it happen to me at 9 with my hall 1 spot off trees, sealed s9 sealed top and I couldn't get out.  I made a wall where it was and canceled it fighting peons or w/e.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 07:37:33 AM »
The game does not behave the same as it did 2 or 3 years ago. 

Few seem to realize it.