Author Topic: Equinox complaint box  (Read 8493 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox complaint box
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2020, 11:13:24 AM »
I mean, Cel was pretty motivated about all of this too, he was so determined that he was even about to make a blizzard code of conduct on the server because of me, and next thing we know, the day il give him acces to data base and they both get in confrontation, he just left like that saying nothing to no one and leave the server. Lol
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2020, 11:27:36 AM »
We were disagreeing on whether to use the whole blizzard code of conduct, or just our own set of rules.  I wanted to just use our own rules because the blizzard forum rules are 10,000 words long, and their server rules ban griefing and backstabbing.  I think he was disappointed I didn't think we should adopt the Blizzard rules.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2020, 11:33:42 AM »
We were disagreeing on whether to use the whole blizzard code of conduct, or just our own set of rules.  I wanted to just use our own rules because the blizzard forum rules are 10,000 words long, and their server rules ban griefing and backstabbing.  I think he was disappointed I didn't think we should adopt the Blizzard rules.

Bro, you have no rules at all, where are the rules about being ban because someone told his family have been blackmail?

Cel dint mute, Tora did it.... Tora the guy who admit that he got map hack from claw that no antihack or warvid cant detect.

I mean...

If im just crazy and everything i say it's pure delusion, you should laugh about that, not muting me.... Right?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2020, 11:35:53 AM »
What you got to say about that Tora?

Are you not Jason Anderson?

Why are you muting me for saying things like that openly in public, while you say same thing in private to other admin?

And not only that you say it, but you got it... Thats also pretty strange that claw disappear this month and also ask to get his account deleted...

Look like he know that was comming and he just left the boat before it sink.

Right?

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 11:45:23 AM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2020, 11:48:18 AM »
Tora Harrasing me

All of this have been done by Tora himself since the last 5 years.... It mean since i start talk about hackers on this server.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2020, 11:51:15 AM »
I mean...

If im just crazy and everything i say it's pure delusion, you should laugh about that, not muting me.... Right?
You get muted because of your manic behavior.  You start posting over and over with these complaints and you don't stop.  I think I have seen that image of Tora saying Claw made special hacks like 20 times by now. 

Everyone gets sick of it and says we need more rules to get rid of your posts.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2020, 11:52:54 AM »
For example, this is a thread that's supposed to be about player skill tiers.  Yet here we are talking about all your grievances.  Everyone gets mad at this kind of thing ruining discussions.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2020, 11:57:09 AM »
I mean...

You get muted because of your manic behavior.  You start posting over and over with these complaints and you don't stop.  I think I have seen that image of Tora saying Claw made special hacks like 20 times by now. 

Everyone gets sick of it and says we need more rules to get rid of your posts.

You realize that i post over and over because instead of investigating on those things and give us answer, tora just move threads in flame so nobody paid attention to it?

If someone was asking for answer instead of removing topics and muting me it will not happen, right?

« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:16:53 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2020, 12:00:20 PM »
But you just take over all kinds of threads with these posts.  Thread about a 2v2 GOW tournament becomes about your complaints -- why?  That bothers people.  I have moved your complaints to this complaint box thread.  Please try to avoid hijacking other threads that are not about server issues.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2020, 12:02:03 PM »
But you just take over all kinds of threads with these posts.  Thread about a 2v2 GOW tournament becomes about your complaints -- why?  That bothers people.  I have moved your complaints to this complaint box thread.  Please try to avoid hijacking other threads that are not about server issues.

Well it's already a better way to act, thank you, but removing threads to flames and muting me it's just a way to feed paranoyak peoples like me as you guys say..

To be honnest, for me it's just prooving everything i say is right...

Because you guys will give us answer if it was false and you got proof.

I mean, you say you have seen this screen shot 20 times about tora admiting he have map hack that no AH and warvid cant detect, but nobody have never answer bout that yet. Why?

PS: btw, highjacking thread is just a part of auto defense against tora, because if i make my own thread he directly move them to flames, but if i post in other threads he cant...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:13:06 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2020, 12:16:38 PM »
What kind of answer do you want?

Claw has been developing his own personal hacks for a long time.  That's common knowledge.  He also says he does not hack and never has hacked in a game.  If true then I suppose he develops hacks as a hobby and to test the AH, to see if it's possible that others could be out there hacking undetected.  And it seems like it is!  Even if we update the AH, users could still make new hacks to get around it.  I think the AH is useful but the best way to catch a hacker is to ask for a screenshot and make sure they post it immediately, and if you're suspicious of someone ahead of time then don't allow unknown watchers in the game (could be second window of the same player).

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2020, 12:20:48 PM »
What kind of answer do you want?

Claw has been developing his own personal hacks for a long time.  That's common knowledge.  He also says he does not hack and never has hacked in a game.  If true then I suppose he develops hacks as a hobby and to test the AH, to see if it's possible that others could be out there hacking undetected.  And it seems like it is!  Even if we update the AH, users could still make new hacks to get around it.  I think the AH is useful but the best way to catch a hacker is to ask for a screenshot and make sure they post it immediately, and if you're suspicious of someone ahead of time then don't allow unknown watchers in the game (could be second window of the same player).

lol.. Yeah right, we all know Claw make Hacks just for fun as hobby.... Are you kidding me lol.... Anyway he dont just make hacks for fun, he give them or sell them to peoples... Why tora have it?? Why tora never told that to community?? Especially since im getting ban by him for the last 5 years because i speak about those hacks and he call me crazy?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2020, 12:23:35 PM »
It would not be simple to just say at community, Listen guys, Equinox is right, there peoples like claw who make crazy hack that even warvid cant detect, but we would be honnest, we cant do shit about it, those hackers are too good and we admins are not enouph skill to stop them... Equinox is not crazy, equinox is right....

No instead he call me crazy, banning me, muting me, moving my threads.

While he know all of this is true and he even have those hacks himself in is own computer lol.

Is that so hard of being honnest with the community, instead of trying to making me look like a crazy mad mother fucker?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:26:10 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2020, 12:54:21 PM »
He probably showed it to Tora because Tora is an admin, and he's showing Tora what kind of hacks could be out there, but I don't know, I can't really speak for Tora/Claw.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2020, 12:59:01 PM »
He probably showed it to Tora because Tora is an admin, and he's showing Tora what kind of hacks could be out there, but I don't know, I can't really speak for Tora/Claw.

Oh yeah, thats why he banned me for the last 5 years for saying the truth, while he know im right and he just muting me over and over, bro... If you dont want to be part of that scandal, what about just stop acting like a retard?