War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on Today at 01:40:20 AM »
Lamb going to make me quit eating lamb :/
Server.War2.ru / Re: tolean will miss all of you fuckers :)
« Last post by Tolean on Today at 12:59:59 AM »
Maybe i will still be posting music sometimes 😁😁😁.
« Last post by Lambchops on June 19, 2018, 10:50:59 PM »
I read your first answer. I liked it much better than what I saw of the other one. It was funny and made you seem intelligent.
« Last post by tk[as] on June 19, 2018, 10:42:33 PM »
interesting thread
« Last post by BabyShark on June 19, 2018, 10:36:04 PM »
K, obviously JK lol. You're not about to get out of this that easily. :)

I was just outside most of the day and the sun makes my phone screen hard to see.

I put the word "fix" in quotation marks to indicate that the context of the word is a direct quote from the source material that is being discussed. That is the purpose of quotation marks. They indicate a quote, hence the name. Any further implication is your own and not related to the correct use of punctuation.

Do you realize how retarded it is to take one word from someone and invent a quotation around that one word? Homosexuality wasn't mentioned. You brought it up.

Should you have any other confusion regarding punctuation I will be happy to clear that up for you also, or you could try this PUNCTUATION GUIDE.

My punctuation is fine, thanks. :)

I asked about the quoted person's opinion on homosexuality, as he was the topic under discussion. In reply you posted 12 paragraphs on your opinion about homosexuality and still never answered the question. As a metaphor this is textbook soapboxing.

The subject under discussion (heavily promoted by yourself) was Mr. Peterson and his opinions. I asked about his opinion on a subject. I did not supply my own. This is on topic. You went on an unsolicited rant about your own opinion. This is soapboxing.

I am not bothered by you expressing your opinion on homosexuality. I am utterly bored by the enormous volume of material that you have already produced on the subject. Everybody here must already be aware of your opinion, there really is no need to repeat yourself any further.

Are you in the habit of bringing up subjects you actually don't want to talk about?

After briefly scanning the first few pages you produced on the subject (some time ago) I formed the opinion that you had absolutely no clue about gay people in reality, and that your opinion consisted almost entirely of repeating verbatim anti-gay material from various religious sources.

My religious source (The Word of God aka Holy Bible aka Scripture) does indeed discuss the two genders, male, and female, and what they can do together (a man "lays with" aka "knows" his wife", today's terminology sleeps with, has sex with, has intercourse with) and they can produce offspring together. My religious text happened to get the facts spot on in this category.

A male and a male cannot do this together. A female and a female cannot do this together. What did I get wrong?

To be perfectly frank anyone could come up with the same material simply by googling "why is gayness evil", and you reposting it all here serves no real purpose. 

What real purpose is missing? What's the real purpose of your life? What's the purpose of anyone's life or behavior? The purpose for a Christian is to speak the truth in love and thereby glorify the Creator, the Almightly God who loves us, made us, sustains us every moment of every day, who upholds the entire universe from atomic particles to cells to bodies to our whole earth to our galaxy and to the unsearchable ends of the universe which we don't even know if exist. People can be helped by the truth. Broken people can be healed by God. We don't always get healing for our physical and emotional problems in this life and our bodies here are decaying and we will indeed fall into graves eventually, but we do not end with death. We continue on to everlasting life or everlasting punishment. Nothing in the world is more important than knowing Jesus.

So yeah, my reference to soapboxing does not at all imply that you should not share your opinion publicly, it implies that you should not bang on endlessly regurgitating page after page of the same thing when nobody really wants to hear it.

I'll remind you again: you brought up homosexuality. I'm not sure about your rationale behind bringing up topics you don't actually want to talk about except as an attempted inchoate attack on a guy who by the way is *not* my hero as he builds on the false foundation of evolution and is not a Christian. He has got the foundation wrong, so a lot of his ideas are askew, but somehow he managed to find a lot of common sense truth by studying humanity for many years as a clinical psychologist and has what many spineless men nowadays don't: balls.

I admire his courage in the face of a hateful, evil world to stand up for what he believes in, even if he's sometimes wrong.

I admire his ability to talk to really rude people very calmly and peacefully and respectfully even when he isn't shown respect.

I admire his humility.

I admire that he works hard and wants to understand and help people (instead of just whining and pointing fingers and labelling and demonizing people the way typical liberals do with no reason or evidence to support their views).

It doesn't bother me, but it does make me cringe for you. I am a big supporter of the many positive things you bring to the community. This isn't one of them.

Cringe why? You're worried I'll feel sad if some of the people who feel angry and empty spew hate and anger at me? You're worried I'll go to prison? You're worried I'll come off as a "homophobe" (oh my, an invented label must prove something!). The world just happens to be Christophobic and allergic to the truth.

Address something I actually said that you disagree with. So far all you complained about was the quantity of material and how boring it was and how little I know about gayness. I wish I knew even less than I do, but it's not really an option when your country is trying to mash it down everyone's throats starting in kindergarten and making it illegal to speak the truth and say homosexuality is a sin. The truth about the dangers of the homosexual lifestyle are suppressed. Why on earth would anyone want to hide the facts about what the effects are of a homosexual lifestyle? Like losing 20 years off your life span? Like hugely increased risk for STD's like AIDS and mental health problems? Like the fact that gay people are largely extremely promiscuous?

A far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250- 499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners.2 By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold, homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in 1984.3

The studies cited are at the bottom of the link: http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/promiscuity/

Homosexuality is a dangerous lifestyle. Homosexuality can't produce children. Homosexuality IS a sin. God decides what sin is. Not you. Not me. And silencing or killing all Christians and burning every Bible you can find will not change the truth.

If I didn't care about gay people or hated them, I would think "oh goodie, let them burn!"

I would NOT be putting myself at risk of getting arrested or being targetted for actually hateful speech and persecution in order to try to help them find the truth.
« Last post by Disgruntled on June 19, 2018, 09:23:30 PM »
See you soon tolean.  Thanks for the new music
Will miss you while youre gone. 
General Discussion / Re: 'Murica thread (Nazi Nation)
« Last post by easycompany on June 19, 2018, 07:53:40 PM »
negative it was a night in december 2002 the one i fullfill not a fake ass cause im old
Mods & Development / Re: Warcraft 1 modding
« Last post by easycompany on June 19, 2018, 05:14:21 PM »
very nice  :o :o :o
General Discussion / Re: Who Did This????? 😂😂😂😂😂
« Last post by easycompany on June 19, 2018, 04:56:17 PM »
wow man congrats!
« Last post by BabyShark on June 19, 2018, 11:43:06 AM »
Oh my .... lol.

I put the word "fix" in quotation marks to indicate that the context of the word is a direct quote from the source material that is being discussed. That is the purpose of quotation marks. They indicate a quote, hence the name. Any further implication is your own and not related to the correct use of punctuation.

Should you have any other confusion regarding punctuation I will be happy to clear that up for you also, or you could try this PUNCTUATION GUIDE.

I asked about the quoted person's opinion on homosexuality, as he was the topic under discussion. In reply you posted 12 paragraphs on your opinion about homosexuality and still never answered the question. As a metaphor this is textbook soapboxing.

The subject under discussion (heavily promoted by yourself) was Mr. Peterson and his opinions. I asked about his opinion on a subject. I did not supply my own. This is on topic. You went on an unsolicited rant about your own opinion. This is soapboxing.

I am not bothered by you expressing your opinion on homosexuality. I am utterly bored by the enormous volume of material that you have already produced on the subject. Everybody here must already be aware of your opinion, there really is no need to repeat yourself any further.

After briefly scanning the first few pages you produced on the subject (some time ago) I formed the opinion that you had absolutely no clue about gay people in reality, and that your opinion consisted almost entirely of repeating verbatim anti-gay material from various religious sources.

To be perfectly frank anyone could come up with the same material simply by googling "why is gayness evil", and you reposting it all here serves no real purpose.

So yeah, my reference to soapboxing does not at all imply that you should not share your opinion publicly, it implies that you should not bang on endlessly regurgitating page after page of the same thing when nobody really wants to hear it.

It doesn't bother me, but it does make me cringe for you. I am a big supporter of the many positive things you bring to the community. This isn't one of them.

Sorry. Just remember you asked.

TLTR
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10