War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available! Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: fevertree deny SS
« Last post by ~ToRa~ on February 18, 2018, 05:16:27 PM »
Fevertree has served his ban I will unban him in a couple hours.
Mods & Development / Re: Nerd's Corner
« Last post by easycompany on February 18, 2018, 03:35:19 PM »
opps having to much fun...but i think i have may located units.

found some old dos stuff this is some kinda mod...not played it yet anyone knew these people?

and i believe units are here as i had every icon upgrading to a town hall...which is stats not a grp change.

and yes peons will go to it:P

well i can successfully hop out a foot archer or balista on paladin spot ..and put all units in the game and it has thier prices icon but it will not allow it to be made as some other part is stopping it....

what i think its doing is sending me back to the barracks to call it a orc barracks before a grunt can be made value, idk i hope not it cant be that dam difficult.

keep up with the good work lamby.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Is there another map editor?
« Last post by tupac on February 18, 2018, 12:56:30 PM »
i got pwned, i need to play more people to diversify my strategy again. I played very straightforward and it was apparent. GJ Quick
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by marx was right on February 18, 2018, 11:10:46 AM »
that's good. i make close to 100k weekly and i'm winning games (11-2 record) I own.

derozan is depressed and j.j redick is racist
Server.War2.ru / Re: Babyshark I will give you ALL the gold/wood on gow classic
« Last post by Antti_Kiviniemi on February 18, 2018, 09:55:55 AM »
I like like jack danials that is bourbon I think.

My personal first impression is that Jack Daniels is not bourbon. First google answer agrees with my intuition. I'll just leave it at that. I personally like Jack Daniels which is 10 or more years old.

https://thewhiskeywash.com/whiskey-styles/american-whiskey/jack-daniels-bourbon-definitive-answer/
General Discussion / Re: nba 2017-2018
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on February 18, 2018, 09:26:23 AM »
I'm $20k under the salary floor but I make $100k every week
Comradely & Loving Discussion Zone / Re: Polish patriotism/worship thread
« Last post by I hate naggers on February 18, 2018, 07:17:07 AM »
So, when the FACTS are presented and people get angry, they're fascists, rights? or whats the new word that marxists use for their enemies?

Francois Heisbourg, a London-based diplomacy expert, called the reference to "'Polish perpetrators like there were Jewish perpetrators'" a "shameful response".

Noa Landau, a correspondent for the Israeli daily Haaretz, denounced an "outrageous scene", noting the audience's silence after Morawiecki's comments.

can anyone tell me why they angry if thats exactly the kind of argument that was posted here MANY TIMES? (due to misunderstanding of new polish article)
Nice job Mikulz and Smeagol for organizing.
Thanks man! It was a fun tournament, I'm glad we got a good turnout.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Is there another map editor?
« Last post by halala on February 18, 2018, 06:37:39 AM »
see my reply
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10