War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: How do I fix this?
« Last post by eyyy im walkin here on Today at 04:58:08 PM »
If you're a win8/win10 user there's a fix for most of the display issues.  I sort of think it's bundled in the new downloads of the client, also a link here:
http://en.war2.ru/downloads/#Others

You want the ones by aqrit.  There's a bunch of them for some reason... i think they all tend to affect the user slightly differently so maybe try one at a time and see what works.
im sorry the shirts didt come in time for xurtn tourey 9f today but i think they are for next oct9ber toruney i will let everyone know when it comes also the names are set i add the others commutiny leaders and all the players in the voting who made 3 votes or grester are futured in the shirt also also the gow 1v1 players xurtne listed top 8

My new community service project, an advanced step-by-step tutorial on playing from the 11 o'clock position in GOW is ready for approval:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176858131
Wow, just admitting right off the bat that the goal is to get back into the Moderated forum... not to educate the War2 community.  Otherwise, obviously lots of good advice for new players, and despite the strange sounds and booming keyboard noises I think you did turn the War2 volume down slightly, maybe, as requested.  But unfortunately I just can't accept such a selfishly motivated contribution.  You have to be pure of heart to get back into the Moderated forum.
Server.War2.ru / Re: How do I fix this?
« Last post by XuRnT on Today at 04:53:44 PM »
Try http://en.war2.ru downloads and d/ling and replacing your ddraw file ? What windows are you on
Server.War2.ru / Re: KOTH 1vs1 Tour / Rules / Results / Predictions
« Last post by Matty on Today at 04:42:34 PM »
round 2 knock out  8)
Support Requests / Re: [done] To Mousetopher
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 04:34:06 PM »
I think someone should ask DW Ogre to put that picture on the T-shirt.
« Last post by XuRnT on Today at 04:24:36 PM »
Ok I googled "Dark Warrior group photo" and went to images. This is the first one that pops up

« Last post by KagaN on Today at 04:16:21 PM »
KagaN vs Cel replays from tourney.
« Last post by BabyShark on Today at 04:12:11 PM »
I personally want the group photo of clan DW.
« Last post by maciek on Today at 04:11:31 PM »
me vs boos
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10